Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya want me ta leave ya alone? I mean so ya can think an all."

"Eh. Whenever." Loc said waving a hand dismissively.

"How about now, Loc?" Dan asked.
Xena thought about it for a moment then nodded. "I think that would be best. Need a moment to clear my head and all. Though try not to get too much in trouble with Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That anxious to get rid of him, aren't you?" Sirea asked as she looked at Dan.

"Aight....I'll talk wit ya later." he said with a nod as he left her room.

"The sooner the better,"
"Okay..." She murmured as Raph left the room. She then sighed softly to herself before gazing out through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At least allow him and Xena have some closure." She said with a frown.

Raph was walking back downstairs while Sirea and Dan talked.

"He had gone up to talk with her. I thought that was closure? What they need? A farewell party?"
"This is alot for her to take in. He just dropped that bomb shell, and in front of us. This is all new to her." Sirea said, her ears twitching upon hearing footsteps coming downstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya want me ta leave ya alone? I mean so ya can think an all."

"Eh. Whenever." Loc said waving a hand dismissively.

"How about now, Loc?" Dan asked.
Xena thought about it for a moment then nodded. "I think that would be best. Need a moment to clear my head and all. Though try not to get too much in trouble with Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That anxious to get rid of him, aren't you?" Sirea asked as she looked at Dan.

"The sooner the better,"
"Okay..." She murmured as Raph left the room. She then sighed softly to herself before gazing out through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He had gone up to talk with her. I thought that was closure? What they need? A farewell party?"
"This is alot for her to take in. He just dropped that bomb shell, and in front of us. This is all new to her." Sirea said, her ears twitching upon hearing footsteps coming downstairs.

"Uuuugh. I'm ready for him to leave." Dan said. He looked up to see Raph walk downstairs.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"The sooner the better,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uuuugh. I'm ready for him to leave." Dan said. He looked up to see Raph walk downstairs.
She shook her head then looked at Raph. "What did she say?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:57 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"The sooner the better,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph shrugged. "Different dimensions and she don't wanna be why I don't reunite wit family."

Loc snorted, then started to laugh, but held up a hand so no one got offended. "I'm not....I'm not laughing at your plight. I swear. I'm laughing at the cliché. 'We're from two different worlds! It'd just never work!' Oh....can't beat a classic. If she'd followed it up with 'It's not you, it's me.' I'd take you home right now cause oh my gawd." Loc wiped a hand across his eyes, then looked at Raph. "Oh don't be mad. I'm not making fun. It's just so much an excuse."

"So when where ya takin me home?"

"In just a bit. Don't rush, don't rush. You really in such a hurry to get back to the hell hole you call New York?"

"I'm ready for him to go back." Dan said holding up his hand.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph shrugged. "Different dimensions and she don't wanna be why I don't reunite wit family."

Loc snorted, then started to laugh, but held up a hand so no one got offended. "I'm not....I'm not laughing at your plight. I swear. I'm laughing at the cliché. 'We're from two different worlds! It'd just never work!' Oh....can't beat a classic. If she'd followed it up with 'It's not you, it's me.' I'd take you home right now cause oh my gawd." Loc wiped a hand across his eyes, then looked at Raph. "Oh don't be mad. I'm not making fun. It's just so much an excuse."

"In just a bit. Don't rush, don't rush. You really in such a hurry to get back to the hell hole you call New York?"

Sirea looked at Loc. "You know he can't stay here, Loc, even if he and Xena were to be together. Our world has enough issues as it is, and we can't keep taking in people from alternate dimensions every time they end up here and wanting to stay. Especially if it's another version of one of us. I can understand the issues of other worlds, but we need to focus on our own world first. Our resources are limited because of the bomb, aside from the fact that we're at war. While we do have support from our allies and trying to help heal this world...but it's going to take time before we even accomplish that." She then looked at Dan. "You're being a bit too harsh on him." She then looked at Raph. "Even if you were able to stay here, you do realize that you would be leaving behind your brothers and Splinter? Are you that willing to leave behind everything you hold dear in your world for Xena?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea looked at Loc. "You know he can't stay here, Loc, even if he and Xena were to be together. Our world has enough issues as it is, and we can't keep taking in people from alternate dimensions every time they end up here and wanting to stay. Especially if it's another version of one of us. I can understand the issues of other worlds, but we need to focus on our own world first. Our resources are limited because of the bomb, aside from the fact that we're at war. While we do have support from our allies and trying to help heal this world...but it's going to take time before we even accomplish that." She then looked at Dan. "You're being a bit too harsh on him." She then looked at Raph. "Even if you were able to stay here, you do realize that you would be leaving behind your brothers and Splinter? Are you that willing to leave behind everything you hold dear in your world for Xena?"

Loc chuckled and kept an amused look on his face. "Oh, I know." he said with a shrug.

Raph shrugged. "I don't really have much ta go back ta as it is. But if Xena wants me ta go, then I'll go. Nothin might come of it, but it I think it'd bring her some kinda peace a mind."

Dan grumbled.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Loc chuckled and kept an amused look on his face. "Oh, I know." he said with a shrug.

Raph shrugged. "I don't really have much ta go back ta as it is. But if Xena wants me ta go, then I'll go. Nothin might come of it, but it I think it'd bring her some kinda peace a mind."

Dan grumbled.
"It's easy to leave behind a world that's gone to a state like this, but if no one is willing to take a stand to save it...it'll only continue to get worse if you got zombies, a necromancer, and possibly an evil counterpart of Niede left to their own devices." She said as she looked at Raph. "You have your family though, do you not? Surely seeing them again is worth more than babysitting a bunch of zombies."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan grumbled.
"It's easy to leave behind a world that's gone to a state like this, but if no one is willing to take a stand to save it...it'll only continue to get worse if you got zombies, a necromancer, and possibly an evil counterpart of Niede left to their own devices." She said as she looked at Raph. "You have your family though, do you not? Surely seeing them again is worth more than babysitting a bunch of zombies."

Raph shook his head. "Better I stay away. I'll keep doin what I'm doin and hope that maybe Donnie'll figure somethin out."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan grumbled.

Raph shook his head. "Better I stay away. I'll keep doin what I'm doin and hope that maybe Donnie'll figure somethin out."
"So Finley and his ilk are more important to you than them?" She asked as she folded her arms over his chest. "What would you do if Finley and them were to attack your brothers and Splinter...and then what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan grumbled.

"So Finley and his ilk are more important to you than them?" She asked as she folded her arms over his chest. "What would you do if Finley and them were to attack your brothers and Splinter...and then what?"

"That ain't what I said an ya know it. Ya twistin my words. Ya know I'd protect my family over Finley. Why the hell ya think I'm stayin away from em for?" Raph asked, glairing at her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"That ain't what I said an ya know it. Ya twistin my words. Ya know I'd protect my family over Finley. Why the hell ya think I'm stayin away from em for?" Raph asked, glairing at her.
"There's a difference between protecting and running away. How would your family be able to help you, let alone cure you, if you're avoiding them like the plague?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"There's a difference between protecting and running away. How would your family be able to help you, let alone cure you, if you're avoiding them like the plague?" She asked.

"I'm followin what Leo said. I keep in contact wit Donnie. He knows if he needs anythin. A blood sample, tissue, whatever, that I'll get it to him. I know what I'm doin and it sure as hell ain't runnin!" Raph yelled angrily. "You do a lotta assumptions and judgin wit out knowin what tha hell is really goin on!"

"Stop yelling or I'll put you in the graveyard here." Dan growled.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm followin what Leo said. I keep in contact wit Donnie. He knows if he needs anythin. A blood sample, tissue, whatever, that I'll get it to him. I know what I'm doin and it sure as hell ain't runnin!" Raph yelled angrily. "You do a lotta assumptions and judgin wit out knowin what tha hell is really goin on!"

"The Raphael I know would've done everything in his power to reunite with his family. Splinter sure wouldn't have let his own son spend his days in exile. I know he would've tried to save you...much like with Donnie. He wasn't a zombie, but they all tried to save him regardless." She said with a frown.

Xena was coming downstairs until she had stopped part of the way down the stairs upon hearing the conversation between her mother and Raph.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"The Raphael I know would've done everything in his power to reunite with his family. Splinter sure wouldn't have let his own son spend his days in exile. I know he would've tried to save you...much like with Donnie. He wasn't a zombie, but they all tried to save him regardless." She said with a frown.

Xena was coming downstairs until she had stopped part of the way down the stairs upon hearing the conversation between her mother and Raph.

"Think what ya wanna. Ya already made ya mind up bout me it seems. I'm doin what I think is right." Raph said turning. "I'll wait for ya outside, Loc." He walked out the door then, slamming the door hard enough to rattle the windows.

"He breaks the glass in my home, I'm breaking his shell." Dan said.

Loc just shook his head.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Think what ya wanna. Ya already made ya mind up bout me it seems. I'm doin what I think is right." Raph said turning. "I'll wait for ya outside, Loc." He walked out the door then, slamming the door hard enough to rattle the windows.

"He breaks the glass in my home, I'm breaking his shell." Dan said.

Loc just shook his head.
Sirea only shook her head as Raph made his leave. "Let him go, he's not going to listen."

Having watched Raph go outside, Xena frowned as her ears pinned back. Her eyes changed into a glowing greenish color as she went intangible before she would phase through the wall to get outside, though instead of following Raph, she took off into the forest.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games