Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm." Raph and Donnie both murmured.
"Think about it. There would've been signs of a struggle, especially if Leo and Splinter are involved. They would've put up more of a fight." She said

"The place was trashed." Donnie pointed out.
"True." She murmured. "Yet we don't know exactly what happened either..."

"Also true."
"Here's to hoping they made it to North Hampton..." She murmured.

The other two nodded as they continued on. A couple hours later, they made it to their destination. Everything looked fine from the road, so they slowly drove the truck up the long driveway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Also true."

The other two nodded as they continued on. A couple hours later, they made it to their destination. Everything looked fine from the road, so they slowly drove the truck up the long driveway.
Xena looked through the window as they drove up the long driveway, hoping that Leo and the others would be there.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Also true."

Xena looked through the window as they drove up the long driveway, hoping that Leo and the others would be there.

As they pulled up to the house, they would see smoke coming from the chimney.

"Well, someone's staying here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Xena too had noticed the smoke. "Time to find out who's staying there." She then looked at Donnie. "You come with me to take a peek." She then looked at Raph. "Raph, you stay with Yumi. Because of your zombie condition, we don't want any unwanted tension. It would be better that Donnie checks it out first. If Leo and the others are here, he can help coax them into letting you stay with them."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena too had noticed the smoke. "Time to find out who's staying there." She then looked at Donnie. "You come with me to take a peek." She then looked at Raph. "Raph, you stay with Yumi. Because of your zombie condition, we don't want any unwanted tension. It would be better that Donnie checks it out first. If Leo and the others are here, he can help coax them into letting you stay with them."

"....Fine....." Raph said not moving much in his seat and just looking out the window towards the forest.

"Be careful, Mom." Yumi said with a look of worry on her face.

Donnie got out of the truck and headed up towards the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"....Fine....." Raph said not moving much in his seat and just looking out the window towards the forest.

"We'll make this work out, Raph." She said before she then smiled to Yumi. "I will. I got your Uncle Donnie with me." She gently ruffled Yumi's hair before she got out of the van and followed Donnie towards the house.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We'll make this work out, Raph." She said before she then smiled to Yumi. "I will. I got your Uncle Donnie with me." She gently ruffled Yumi's hair before she got out of the van and followed Donnie towards the house.

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

Yumi giggled and watched Xena and Donnie head up to the door.

Once there, Donnie knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

Xena stood next to Donnie when he knocked on the door, anxiously waiting to see who would answer.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

Xena stood next to Donnie when he knocked on the door, anxiously waiting to see who would answer.

No one come to the door. Donnie knocked a bit louder. "Leo? Mikey? Master Splinter?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

No one come to the door. Donnie knocked a bit louder. "Leo? Mikey? Master Splinter?" he called out.
Xena frowned upon noticing that no one came to the door. "Perhaps they're being cautious as to who's at the door?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

Xena frowned upon noticing that no one came to the door. "Perhaps they're being cautious as to who's at the door?"

"Donnie, that you?" Mikey's voice almost whispered through the door.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena, when Mikey's voice come through the door. "Mikey!" Donnie said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

Donnie had been about to answer Xena, when Mikey's voice come through the door. "Mikey!" Donnie said smiling.
"Yes, it's really Donnie, Mikey. Can you let us in?" Xena asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." Raph murmured.

"Yes, it's really Donnie, Mikey. Can you let us in?" Xena asked.

"Donnie, who's with you?" Leo's voice asked louder from the other side of the door after hearing Xena.

"Her name's Xena. She's a friend."

"Whoooooa. Like the warrior princess?" Mikey's voice chimed back in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Donnie, who's with you?" Leo's voice asked louder from the other side of the door after hearing Xena.

Xena had sighed with relief upon hearing Leo's voice as well, glad that they had made it to North Hampton. "Depends if you see me as such. My father was into Greek stories." She smiled a bit. "Would you mind letting us in? There's alot to talk about. Though is Splinter with you two as well?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena had sighed with relief upon hearing Leo's voice as well, glad that they had made it to North Hampton. "Depends if you see me as such. My father was into Greek stories." She smiled a bit. "Would you mind letting us in? There's alot to talk about. Though is Splinter with you two as well?"

"I don't like it that you seem to know so much about us, and we so little of you." Leo spoke back. He was quiet for a moment before answering. "He's upstairs resting."

"Leo, just let us in." Donnie said growing annoyed at being left on the porch like this.

The door would open after a few moments and the sounds of locks and chains being taken off the door.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games