Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sure you can bring something to the potluck and yeah I already told Avery where your apartment is, he and Gerry should be here soon." Morgan says as he checks his phone and got a reply back from Alica, they've got the warrant to raid and arrest those who were caught in the club and asked Morgan to let Syn know that the people he saved were reunited with their families and did, patting Syn on the back for a job well done and to rest easy.

It took a while before there was a ring at the front of the apartments, Avery was outside with Gerry beside him. A little kid approached Gerry however and got her attention when he tugged on her shirt a little, the little kid looked reptilian in appearance as his parents was standing behind and before you know it, Gerry leaned down to pinch the little one's cheek before giving him something for him and his parents. It was a free gift card for a special pastry served at the bakery and that any employees wearing a certain bell on their shirt can give em out to people who knows about it. The little one thanked Gerry and so did his parents as he was excited when he headed on over to his parents and made their way over to the bakery.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:46 pm

"Good. That's good. I didn't want them to xome in and not know where my place is." Syn replied with a smile at Morgan, secretly thankful that the two knew where he lived. "I can't wait for you to try my cooking." he added with another smile. He was relieved that those people had found their way back to thier their families unharmed. They would probably need therapy for such a traumatic experience. You don't come out of a situation like that unscathed but he waa happy for them all the same. He then heard someone at his door and stood up to get it. "Ah. That must br Avery and Gerry." he said as he headed to the door, unlocking it and then opening it just in time to see Gerry give a gift card to a bakery to a little one which made him smile. "Hey, guys." He greeted them as he opened door wider so he could let them in. "Hope you guys didn't have to much trouble getting here as Christmas time traffic can be hell." he added with a smile at them both before gesturing for them to come inside.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:49 am
User Image

"Meh, it wasn't all that bad, Gerry still remembers the way here so it's all good, sweet crib by the way." Avery chuckled, "Come on Big Bro, I ain't gonna just walk up to you and spoil your laziness." Waving a bag of Morgan's change of clothes, the detective let Bell lay down on the couch as he walks over.

Once he's at the door and Avery handing him the bag, Morgan seemed a bit surprised as he doesn't remember owning these and his little brother catching up on what his big brother might say, "I know they're not you're but seriously you only have about 10 pairs of clothes, last night Gerry and I did a little clothes shopping and don't worry we washed them." Patting the detective on the back as he sucks in that choice of clothing of his.

Taking the clothes out of the bag, Morgan wanted to have a look as the clothes Avery and Gerry chose to get him were somewhat similar but quite different. The clothes seemed cool in color and had quite a formal feel though yet casual in comfort. Avery's looked similar in color though his came with a vest as his glasses had a slightly tinted lenses. Gerry on the other hand wore sleeveless turtle neck along with a denim jacket with faux fur cuffs and hem.

Morgan wondered where these two are heading though thanking Avery for bringing him some new clothes, Morgan heads into the guest room to take a shower and change.

"So where you heading out Syn?" Avery wonders as Gerry walks over to the couch.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:27 am

"Thanks." Syn replied with a smile at Avery as he stepped side to let them enter, closing the door behind them. Syn had to blinked at the statement. "10 pairs? That's it?" he repeated in disbelief at Morgan before shaking his head. That was ot then. After Christmas, he and Morgan were going to have a serious shopping trip. Hell, maybe even bring either Gerry or Avery or even both along because no one, not even Morgan could live of only ten pairs of clothes. It was ridiculous. As he too a look at the clothes, he had to admit that it was a good choice. Both Gerry and Avery had some very good tastes. Plus, it suited the other male perfectly. It have the healer all sorts of ideas of what kind of clothes they could get for him when they go clothes shopping eventually. "You two look very nice by the way. Going somewhere special?" he asked them as he noticed their clothes before blinking when Avery asked him asked him where he was heading. "Oh, I'm headed to the bank. I heard that McCready will be there for a visit or something and I plan on buying the farm from him." he replied with a smile at them as they waited for Morgan to get dressed, picking Bell up who gave a happy meow as she settled.in his arms, putting away. He made a mental nots to get something for the little one as well.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Like the outfit. It's nice.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image

"Ah, going to get that farm from that greedy gator before he could ever turn that farm into a hotel huh?" mused Avery as he chuckled nervously at Syn's question, Gerry got around behind her husband wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling her cheeks on him which earned a chuckle from Avery. "Ah we're just spending some quality time together in town that's all. Got some tickets for a play this afternoon and lunch at a lil rustic diner with a view of the Grand Caster's city park." Avery replied not minding the affection his wife is giving him as they both thanked Syn for complimenting their outfits.

It was good that Syn planned on buying the farm now than later coming next year that gator would've gotten legal rights to claim ownership of the farm even without the deed.

Well with that put aside, Avery looked at little Bell who's being picked up by Syn, tickling her neck a bit, Avery talked to her like a little spoiled baby even though she mewled a bit and purred happily. "Hehe aw if only my big bro wasn't so overprotective of ya, Pam and Yui would've spoiled you even more back at the farm. You just like being spoiled huh?" Talking like he's talking to a baby while petting her. After that Avery had some idle chatter with Syn before Morgan had finished getting ready and had worn the outfit his little brother picked out, blushing a bit after hearing Avery and Gerry whistle like they see a handsome man.

"Lookin good big bro, looks better than I expected too." Avery teased, Morgan covered his face a bit trying not be too bashful of the attention. "Well, I-I'm ready at least." Morgan announced as he sets the bag of his old clothes beside him.

"Well we won't keep you two long, have fun today alright, Merry Christmas~!" Avery chirped after he and Gerry gave Syn and Morgan a hug and headed on out on their date.

Ooc: Hehe imagine Morgan doing a pose in that outfit, he'd look quite dashing for a detective and give him a fedora, 1940s Detective Morgan hehe.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:02 pm

"Yes. I know how much it means to you and I have been wanting to buy a farm for some time now, so I have no problem buying it out from the man." he replied after a second of smiling at the two. "Oh, that's nice. I hope you two enjoy yourselves." he added as he patted Bell happily. Syn snorted at that. He could just imagine both women spoiling the little one rotten. Seems she was good like that. He shook his head at his imagination, pushing the thoughts aside for now. He turned to see Morgan coming out of the guestroom and couldn't help but state at the other male. "He's right, Morgan. You look very nice. That outfit really suits you." He piped up, eyeing the man up and down in approval. The detective cleaned up very nice. "Morgan's coming with me to the bank just in case that gator tries something." he said to Avery and Gerry as he set down Bell for a second, so he could place on his jacket. "Same to you. Enjoy your date! " he called out to the couple as they left. "You ready to go or is there anything else you need to do?" he asked, turning to Morgan after picking Bell back up and placing her into one of his jacket pockets which was big enough to fit her.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah. I can just picture it!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 am

"Nah, I'm all ready, we can head out whenever you want, though for me, I think I'll wait by the truck after feeling your gaze back there." Morgan teased as he's pretending to cover his chest like a shy maiden. Once outside Avery and Gerry where just about to head off as they see him walking out of the apartments and waving at him, Morgan waved back as they drive off on their date.

Looking around, spirits seem high and everyone can't wait for tomorrow morning to come and from the hustle and bustle of the city, everyone seems to be doing a few last minute shopping and preparations.

Morgan then gets a call from Alica and upon answering, he gets a loud greeting from the FBI agent as she greeted Morgan a merry Christmas, returning the greet, Alica informs Morgan that things are going underway and that the police raid is in progress as of now and so far it'll come up on the news channel seeing as how a large police force have cornered the club including other areas that's being raided. Thanking her for letting him know, Morgan asked to keep him posted before ending the call. Looking up at the sky and feeling the cold wind kissing his cheek, he takes in a deep breath before exhaling, "This is my Christmas present to you Ophelia, your sisters won't have to worry anymore now." he says to himself with a soft smile on his face.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Syn rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "You're ridiculous." he replied after a moment before grabbing his bag, making sure he had everything before heading out after Morgan, making aure to lock the door after himself before heading outside towards the truck just as Avery and Gerry drove off to start thier date. Syn had been stopped by a neighbor, a elf named Cherry, as he headed towards his truck, wishing her a Merry Christmas and that no, he will be able to make her party tomorrow as he had other plans but thanked her for the invite. Cherry looked over to where Morgan was and giggled, patting Syn on the back and said she understood. He just stared after her as she walked off, wondering what the hell that was about and what she understood. With another shake of his head, he tightenedup his coat and approached Morgan and his truck, catching the last of hid sentence. Was that the name.of his wife? And what sisters? He decided not to ask as he got closer. "Okay. Hop on in and let's get this done." he said as he unlocked the truck, hopping into the driver's side but being mindful of Bell who was still in his pocket. "Come on, Morgan. Let's go. Lot's to do." he said to the detective cheerfully.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Do you wanna timeakip to Christmas? Or wait?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 pm

After getting in the truck and on their way, Morgan kept his eye on his phone's screen just in case someone from the precinct calls to give him a heads up, for now he'll ride along and accompany Syn to the bank.

Dusk soon approaches as Morgan still looked quite baffled from the bank trip that he wasn't paying much attention to the shopping that he and Syn were doing. Looking at Syn though, a part of Morgan is glad he isn't on Syn's bad side otherwise he'd get an earful just as the once greedy banker was unfortunately a victim. Maybe to make up for being able to stand up to McCready, Morgan made a note to himself to at least have a party now that Meadow Glade Farm is in better hands now and the memory of old farmer and his wife would stay.

"Syn, remind me never to get on your bad side." Morgan says calmly as he pets Bell who rests on his lap.

Ooc: We'll skip to night time, that way all the shopping and stuff would be done after the bank.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:22 pm

Syn was happily humming to himself as the continued to drive. He was just happy that everything at the bank had gone smoothly. Well, he may have went off on that greedy banker, but the jerk deserved it! He had never met someone like the overgrown handbag and was glad that he had gotten the farm. He made sure that McCready would not be able to get it back. He made a mental note to place up some wards around the farm when he got the chance, just in case the gator tried something. He had brought it outright ,so the farm was now his. Syn looked over at Morgan with a smile. "I have no idea of what you mean." he replied with cheerful innocence. Like he hadn't just verbally smacked down an important person only hours ago. "So, is there any place else you would like to go?" he asked the detective, stopping at a red light. After the bank, they had done a little ahopping, okay, he had done most of it, but still. "Oh shall we head out to Avery and Gerry's farm?" he added driving again once the light turned green. He had remembered to pack an overnight bag before they had left the apartment so he was good for tomorrow.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Happy New Year!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 pm

"I think we've gotten quite enough for everyone, besides Avery got back to me and wondered if you're okay with staying over for Christmas morning." Morgan says as he quickly showed the text Avery sent him although his finger was blocking the rest of the text but it was just Avery being himself. Plus it would be fun to have Syn stay over for considering Avery and Gerry would've gotten a Christmas present for Syn. Though Morgan did gave Syn an idea that having bought the farm, it would be a big Christmas miracle for Pam to hear.

Another text was sent to Morgan as he takes a look and quickly made a reply after reading the contents.

"Well in other news, at least a lot of people who're very close to Hugh and his wife would be happy and knowing that the greedy gator was put in his place would be a lesson for him to remember." Morgan would had a smirk but he wouldn't wanna be that kind of person. But I guess some idle chatter during the long trip to the farm wouldn't be so bad as the two could talk about random stuff along the way.

Ooc: Happy New Year! ( >u< )/

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:06 am

Syn snorted but had to agree. They did have enough for everyone at the farm. "Okay, then. To the farm we go." he replied as he turned on a street amd towards Avery and Gerry'a farm. "Hmm. Yeah. I am. But later I gotta go over to the hospital to give the children thier baked goodies. Other than that, yeah." He added once he read the text. Well, most of it as Morgan's finger was blocking the rest. He was curious as to what the rest said but decided to leave it alone for now. Syn just smiled again. "Of course. You can't show weakness to people like that. They'll just walk all over you if you let them." he said as he turned his headlights on. "Hmm. Glad i couls help out. I could sensed a lot of life and love on that farm and I just couldn't Let someone like that gator do anything to it." He he finished with a smile at the other as he continued to drive. They made small talk as the hours passed on by the closer they gor to the farm. It was nice. Just talking to Morgan about any and everything. He hadn't felt like this in a lomg time. Not since...no. He would not think about it. Or him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: 😆  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:53 am

As they come up to the driveway of the farm, several other cars are parked along the way including Charlotte's patrol truck, seems like it'll be quite the full house with how many are staying over for Christmas morning. "Well it'll be quite the event huh?" Morgan says as they come up to park the truck somewhere.

It's almost 10:30pm right now and figuring that almost everyone is either asleep or wrapping presents, "I think you should get some rest this time, I'll be helping Gerry and Avery wrap the gifts this Christmas so you guys can be the ones to wake us up in the morning." Morgan says as he gets out of the truck and sees a familiar pair of wings from the front porch window looking into the living room. Pam seems to be engulfed in her Korean drama as her wings twitch a bit.

Avery and Gerry just turned in as they're driving into the driveway. Everyone's here now and Morgan smiles when he sees his little brother waving at him once they found a place to park.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 am

Syn stared at the cars before then before deciding to look for a spot to park. "Yeah. It sure is." he replied as he drove along, attempting to park. He sighed inwardly when he managed to find a space a little ways from the farmhfarmhouse and parked, making sure to be careful of the tree behind him. Once he parked, he turned the truck off. "Maybe I should help?" he asked, lookikg.over at Morgan as he undid his seatbelt with a frown. He had gifts for everyone else too but he decided that he would wrap them when he was alone so no would know. "Is that spare room still available or is that taken?" he asked the other as he opened the door to the truck, shivering slightly as the winter air hit his face. He could clearly see everyone else as well as Avery as he was waving to them. "You go ahead, Morgan. I'm going to get my stuff and then join you in a bit." he said, smiling at the detective, pushing him forward gently towards the house, making sure he had Bell with him as well. He wanted to also get the gifts he had gotten for them but didn't want them knowing.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:27 am

Nodding at what Syn said, Morgan gathers his things first and let's Syn know that the room is still free for use since the living room will most likely be occupied by a number of people including Pam and Yui. With Bell safely secured on the collar of his shirt, the two head on in.

The valley was quiet and peaceful though a few machinery still roam the fields and a few night shift workers make their last rounds before heading home to their families. The air was cold yet pleasant and soon enough, snow began to fall and looking up Morgan stopped in his track to see the scene that plays before him and the little kitten following his gaze up into the sky. Somehow he felt content and at ease and as Avery and Gerry approached from their truck, Gerry patted Morgan on the back before heading on in with a few goodies.

Standing beside his older brother, Avery wrapped an arm around his big brother as they both take in the beautiful scene. A single snowflake dropped on both their noses and Avery chuckled. "Well let's not play under the snow, otherwise Jack Frost might pay us a visit." Avery jabs an elbow on Morgan's side which earned a slight grunt from the detective who nodded in response.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games