Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 am
The false bravado was nice while it lasted, anyway.

Total: 119  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:33 am
By the final day, Mera decided to shift her game plan to stabilizing her hive. That was all she could ask for anymore. It would look...decent? And that would have to be enough. A somewhat frustrating competition, but at least other trolls likely appreciated her work to some degree. That made the whole affair a little more worth it.

A true pity that Afryse hadn't come along; he would've loved it. Though she supposed cheating suspicions might have been a bit high. Oh well.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Team
Yesterday's Total: 5
Damage: 3
Repair: 3
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 am
The more Sonnie reassured her, the more Wander was able to perk up. Even if she had returned to another disaster she needed to fix. She got to work, too. Never feel guilty for feelings... Sonnie was so good like that.

"Oh!" she rocked on her feet, and laughed. "It w-wouldn't b-be anything bad! I don't think..." The orangeblood struggled to imagine any bad things that could happen between her and Poe. "W-well... Poe made me a...a bracelet..." She showed the diamonds. The meaning lacked subtly, with the pink in there and everything. Wander blushed a little. "It's n-nothing official yet, but..."

zeflamigo

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 0
New Total: 5

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid water

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 am
Reemus bit down a growl at the next trolls who came by, laughing and spilling drink on his ice hive. But he couldn't be too mad... They reminded him of his relationship with Voscil. Well now he just missed her. So he really could be mad at these trolls! Huffy, he fixed the dirtied snow with dirty snow. He admittedly rushed it a little. Thinking about Vos...now he wanted to see her. He could finish his hive and spend the rest of the night with his matesprit! And that sounded like the best prize of all.

Hivestuck

My name is: Canine Eninac (Reemus Grroou)
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 2
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking lot ice

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Taki-di rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:14 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: [Blue]
Yesterday's Total: 1
Damage: -5
Repair: +0
New Total: 0

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Building and maintaining a shelter in these conditions was pointless. That was the lesson here. Should she ever find herself in need of building a rough shelter with little structural soundness or questionable materials, it must always be defended and possible offenders needed to be eliminated before they had a chance to destabilize things.

No structure so weak would be able to hold up against this kind of onslaught and attempting to do so in such conditions was futile. The only way to see results was to change the situation. Either relocate, or get rid of anyone that could interfere.

With that in mind and the unlikelihood of forcing every last tourist out of the area for an extended period of time, Tsarzi saw no point in wasting her efforts to build an ice hive here.

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:16 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: 13
Damage: 0
Repair: +3
New Total: 16

Building Material for Tomorrow: N/A

Sonnie made a wheezy sigh, relieved that it was so much easier of a thing than he was anticipating it to be. Moirails. They were still friends, just... bigger friends.

Sonnie stopped in his tracks. What did that make him, then? He was a third wheel now, wasn't he? He thought he was close with Wander, but Poe was closer? Better suited for a quadrant? Was he doing things right? Wander and Sonnie could cry together and help each other through hardship but... that wasn't diamonds? Did he not... get it? Was he not doing enough?

He had taken up too much time waiting to respond to Wander. "That's nice! That's great!" Sonnie rushed to say, hoping his late reaction would be brushed off.

Sonnie made an excuse for himself, and went to hide and do work on his hive. Working with his hands in his own little space could help him in a confusing moment. When he finished, he walked away with a heavy tint of pride. His little frog hive was marvelous. He'd have to take a photo to keep as a memory of his work, before the sun melted it away for good.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
Yesterday's Total: 2, using parking lot ice
Damage: -2
Repair: +1
New Total: 1

Building Material for Tomorrow: Done

It was... rough going. There wasn't much to be done, honestly, just a little more crappy snow to shore it up. Keionx knew it was ugly, but it was sturdy, and she'd stay in it if she had to.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:13 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 5 using sparkly snow
Damage: -5
Repair: +1
New Total: 1

Building Material for Tomorrow: done

Building this damn thing was a losing battle, but for a moment the night before, Nanogg thought he could handle it. He was wrong. Wrong and full of wrath, as he tried to patch up the ice sculpture shelter and found that he was running low on snow.

It wouldn't be perfect -- and he hated how it wasn't perfect. If it was the coolbloods again... what was their issue?!

Either way, it ended up being good enough for Mari, and that was what mattered. At least, that was... what he felt mattered. He still couldn't shake his anger, though.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 70, 63, 28 Total: 161 (3-300)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:11 pm
Stemma was going to give one last shot at this snowflake thing. She had to make it count.  
zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 9, 48 Total: 57 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:12 pm
Her tongue was cold and she was ready for action. Now she just had to wait for a snowflake to come her way.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Got one! Now she just had to make it to the judges, and...

She tripped on her way. Thankfully, she didn't swallow the snowflake by accident! She showed the judges what remained, but they weren't super impressed.

Final Score: 104 - 85 = 19  
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 7
Damage: 3
Repair: 0
New Total: 4

"You did good, old girl." Cerpin approached his ice structure one last time to give it a pat. It had fallen partially in pieces and there were areas that had melted over the morning due to the sun. But all in all, his beautiful ice guitar creation had survived well throughout the week. Maybe it could have gone longer if he'd been better at repairing the nightly damage but... the purpleblood merely shrugged at the remains. It was more an interesting toy to tinker around with if he felt like it rather than a project to tirelessly work on. He'd come to Bloodfest to get away from his exhausting long laundry list of things to do. This was supposed to be for fun.

"Maybe I"ll see you again another Bloodfest." He spoke warmly to his creation, affectionately running his hand down the side of it one last time. It was time now to get going to do some karaoke. He whirled around, cape whipping behind him fashionably in the wind and disappeared into the crowd.

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 4
Repair: 2
New Total: 2

''Well, that's it." Tevini looked over her creation. She'd made progress on it yesterday, only for it to return to it's melted collapsing form from before. She guessed that was just how the wheel of fate turned. Everything would return to before eventually.

She moved to walk away when something caught her eye. A small troll was playing in the snow, glancing around at the other ice hives in the area. They seemed to be picking and choosing ideas from the hives that surrounded them.

'That's right.' Tevini paused. It was true that if left untended, the world would continue on and return to it's natural state. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the trolls that lived on beyond them. They would see the things they left behind. They would learn from them. A small glimmer of emotion lit in her chest, warming her. Quietly she smiled, watching the child play. Their efforts weren't futile, they were a path for trolls to follow on. Their war wasn't doomed, it was just beginning. Even if they failed- died- stories of them would linger on, encouraging trolls of the new generation to keep at it- to learn from their mistakes. She chuckled at herself for getting so philosophical. She hadn't come to Bloodfest this year to do anything serious, just play a few games and spend time with her friends. Maybe clearing her head like this more often would be good for her. Stepping forward, Tevini moved to finally leave, it was time to go home.

As the snow around her melted, hope burned on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:43 pm

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 pm
Hivestuck
My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: 4
Final Total: 5

Eckios stretched his arms up to the sky with a lazy yawn, the boy wore a soft smile on his face. His arms dropped at his side as he moved up to his ice-hive creation. A fond smile crossed the small boys face as he crouched down one last time. The snow was slowly beginning to melt...the weather would soon change, and the cold season would be gone. Sighing softly Eckios touched the misshapen, long since the ruined shape of his hard work, and efforts. He had tried..that was for sure.

Determined to at least try and take back some of the damage, he began to work slowly, carefully adjusting and repairing the structure the best he could. Sitting on his knees he sighed gently. "You gave it your best..it's alright." He was talking partially to himself..and to the misshapen, vague hive-like structure.

Eckios studied the structure one last time as he gave it a gentle pat..and for the last time walked away towards the Bloodfest grounds to enjoy what time was left for the festivities. He cast one final glance over his shoulder...before he quickly darted off before he spent any more time on it.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff