Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 am
Able laughed and held his hand up catching her hand and pulled her close to him again moving a hand down her front and smiled. “ I miss this body and touching it” He purred and tried to get closer. “ I had a demon clone in here if you. She said some mean things and now Hiei thinks you where part of my set up. Are you excited to lose that new job and c**k?” Able asked laughing.

“ Demon world shut, I’ll right back” kidd said moving to change and leaving fast. Grabbing chess as she left to come with her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:21 am
Neko bared her fangs, fur bristling as Able touched her. "Get you ******** hands off of me!" Her free hand came up fast, aiming to punch him in the jaw. She brought her opposite leg up, kicked out to push him away again. "Your pathetic. Had to go and make a copy of me." She shook her head, taking a breath to steady herself.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:35 am
Able laugh taking each hit before spreading his wings. “ just to ruin your new gig. She wasn’t a good screw. Nothing like the stuff you used to do”Able said laughing as he ran at the shadow cat again and went to put his clawed hand through her shoulder. “ I ******** ruined your life with this set up. Little kitty cat”

Kaxu shifted and hit the crystal against “ Neko! Hello I need to get to the castle. I can only do so much!” Kazu finally screamed, the first show of his panic and worry about this issue in his lap.

Hiei shifted and moved rolling to his side and pushed on Kazuhiro to sit up and took a deep breath as he was bleeding. He moved his foot weakly and slammed on the crystal. “ Drop it.” He snarled. That was an order and not a question. He shifted pulling his right arm closed as he tried to force power into it. He was bloody, weak and still sick but he wanted to feed his dragon a silver bat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm
Neko had turn her attention for a second, hearing Kazus panic. The shadow wall would fall, but not because Neko dropped of her own volition. A cry of pain came from her unwillingly as Able ripped through her shoulder. She gripped at Ables arm, clawing it and trying to shred it to pieces before realizing the wall was down. She looked over, face pinched and teeth grit in pain. She moved her hand, opening a portal under Hiei and Kazu and sending them both to the clinic. She looked back at Able, and spit blood in his face. "Go to Hell."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Kazu moved a little in shock. " Neko!" He yelled before he felt HIei griping his arm and snarling in pain. The medcine had helped him be more aware for sure. He struggled trying to get ready to call on his Dragons power but when the shadow swallowed them hole and he sat in Kazu's clinic, he looked around unsure.

Kazu moved looking around before Getting Hiei up and onto a bed and working again. " Don't do anything stupid. Let me fix you before you bleed out." The silver bad said, he had roughly sewn the wound up and patched him up but not very well. After all he only had his own fang and some silver hair to use. Now he had all his stock to use and was going to do it.

Able laughed as the girl went at his arm and he drew back his free one going to punch her in the face before he felt string around his arm. Kidd moved standing at the Door with Chess. " Stop it Able." Kidd snarled and moved snapping her finger as the string tighten around able's hand and neck forcing the silver bat onto his feet. " Chess, Check on Neko." Kidd ordered and slowly walked toward Able to tie him up. " Mukuro told me to bring you to the castle for trial." Kidd said.

Chess shifted heading toward Neko and knelt down looking at the girl. " Let me look at your wound." The puppet said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:12 pm
Nekos injured arm lay limp at her side, she tried moving it and winced, hissing a bit, getting no response from the arm except a searing pain. She watched Able go to hit her and just stared him down defiant, refusing to flinch. It felt warm on her back suddenly, and she was all too aware of the numbness replacing the pain in her shoulder, and the hazy blackness in the corners of her vision. 'Dont pass out!' She yelled at herself. Even she watched Able stand back up she tried to fight it. 'Dont you ******** lose consciousness here!' There was someone else talking, but they sounded far away. Neko rolled her head to one side, spotting Kidd, and her puppet. The puppet told her something, but it was muffled. "Knock him....out..." she warned...and with that, the lights went out. 'God damnit...' was her last thought before sinking further into unconciousness.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:22 pm
Kidd moved knocking Able out and restraining his limbs. The puppet master moved helping to take Neko well Chess carries the bigger person. It didn’t take long for her to get them back to the clinic, she had dropped Neko off for Kaxu to deal with and took able to the cell at the castle.

Kazu has Hiei all patches up and resting well he moves fast to Neko and started to patch her up. “ Neko wake up.” kazu said adter a few hours of working on her body and trying to heal her and deal with her wounds.

The fire demon was laying on his side passed out still trying to rest and get whatever sleep in he could at this point. He was worn out and sick for sure. Walking into the clinic was Mukuro and she looked angry. “ Where is kuroneko?” She snapped and spotted the shadow cat in the bed walking toward her on the bed and shoved Kazuhiro out of the way. “ wake up.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:09 pm
Pain was the first thing that she felt, hearing more garbled noise that brought her partially around. A sharper voice had her opening her eyes though. She sucked in air sharply, cracking her eyes a bit and looking around to get her bearings. Her muscles were tense for moment, expecting to have to defend against Able again. It took a minute for her to focus on Mukuro. The womans face was almost the same color as her hair. 'Not Able...Kazus clinic' the thought registered finally. "Wheres Hiei?" She asked, not realizing why Mukuro was so pissed off.

Isuna fiddled with her braid, writing in her book as she took notes on the ice bloom. She still had Jencho resting in one of the beds, but his fever was gone, and rash had cleared up.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:41 pm
"Being taken back to Medical at the castle So Isuna can fix him. Seeing as you almost got him killed for your lack of attention" Mukuro informed looking at the two knights that where here to pick him up and take him back so Isuna could help. " Due to your last few weeks at the castle and now this ******** up. You don't need to return with us. Will find a new bodyguard for Tear. Kazu you are also being let go." Mukuro informed.

" Why the ******** em I being let go? I ******** kept Hiei alive. Neko saved Hiei. What the ********. Does Hiei know of this? Is this your say or his?" Kazu snarled standing up.

" Your connections with Able put the castle at risk. You both are done. " Mukuro said watching the Knights get Hiei on the stretcher and turn to leave. " Maybe if you could do your job better and not just ******** your boss you'd still have your job." Mukuro snapped and turned to leave.

Akuro shifted walking into the medical room and kissed Isuna before sitting down. " You okay?" The vampire asked and glanced toward the bed that Jencho was still sleeping in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:30 pm
Neko stared at the woman. She opened her mouth to argue but closed it again looking down at her lap. Her good hand gripped the blanket tightly, nails digging through the fabric into her hand. "I understand...." she muttered, not looking up. She waited for them to leave before relaxing her grip. "I'm sorry Kazu...I didnt mean to ruin you job at the castle." She shifted, attempting to move out of the bed, then realized she couldn't move her arm still. She stared down at it, eyes narrowed. "How bad is it?"

Isuna looked up, frowning slightly. "Mukuro is on the war path. She informed me that shes tieing Kazuhiro, so I have a lot more paperwork to catch up on. I'm still recording my notes from the Flame Fever antidote, and the Ice bloom." She sighed, leaning back in her chair. "King Tear is sick, so I'm working on that too." She added, remembering that Akuro still wasnt in the loop.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:38 pm
Kazu stared at the door after they left and he chucked his book at the door. “ ******** you Mukuro! You’ll need me! “ Kazu yelled and turned hearing Neko and sighed and walking toward Her. “ It’s gonna need some time. Just let me try and pull your shadow skin more please...” Kazu said and leaned on the table working on the woman again. “ Once Hiei is better I’m going to speak to him about this s**t.”

Walking into the castle, Mukuro headed into the medical room and walked in. Hiei had his Tear mask on again and a blanket over his body. “ Vampire out. “ She snapped and looked at Isuna. “ work on him, your other work can wait. “ She snapped not being in the mood for these people.

Hiei turned his head and stared at Isuna, it was easy to tell he wasn’t well and he wasn’t all there. He moved going for his mask After Akuro left and he waited for Mukuro to leave as well and stared at Isuna. “ where’s...Neko....n kazy” He mumbled. He had just woken up so didn’t know Mukuros demands.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 pm
Neko moved, lying still for Kazu to work, her head turned away from him. "They're not wrong....I am a shitastic bodyguard." She admitted. She was quiet a moment, closing her eyes, wincing from her shoulder. "Abels in a holding cell....you'll have a better chance of getting your job back if I move on after this." She explained, still not looking at him.

Isuna sat up straight, staring at Mukuro as she ordered people around. She stood, closing her book and frowned. "Vile Woman" she muttered, once Mukuro had left. She crossed the room over to Hiei, checking his symptoms and noting Kazus work. Hearing Hieis question, she shook her head. "I'm sorry Hiei, but I dont know. She left to go get you with Kazu, but I havent seen them sense. I'll call them once I'm done here." She explained. She gave him another dose of flame fever antidote, along with a pain killer as she set to cleaning and stitching the wounds Able had left.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:58 pm
Kazu stares at Neko and gripped her arm a little and shook his head. “ Mukuro just doesn’t like you. Give it a few days and I’m sure once Hiei is okay will have our jobs back.” He said and finished her arm and sat on the edge of the bed. “ stay for a few days please” Kazu asked.

Hiei shook his head a bit and moved grabbing Isuna’s hand. “ What happen. Where are they...”He mumbled and closed his eyes again slowly passing out again this time. He grunted a few times in pain as Isuna worked on the wounds.

((Next day or few days skip is all on you ahah))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm
((FEW DAYS LATER))

Neko stood out back behind the clinic, her one arm was still in a sling, but she was able to actually move her arm a little bit finally. She scrolled through her phone, looking at assassination jobs and hoping to go out and blow off steam. If she stayed on weaker contracts, she could just use shadows to kill, no need to get up close and personal. She sighed in irritation as she came across a Bounty for Tear. She clicked the phone off, ignoring the missed calls and texts.

She walked back into the clinic, grabbing her knife and pocketing the whole sheath before materializing her Jacket, and writing a quick note for Kazu explaining where she was going and promising to come back. Once done she headed back outside and started walking, good hand in pocket.

Isuna had her head on her arms, snoring lightly as she slept on a pile of paperwork she'd stayed up late working on. She'd finally gotten the Flame fever out of Hiei's system, and set up back up antidotes in the event it happened again. Kazu being fired left her with more work than normal, and Neko being gone was causing a different set of problems  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:58 pm
Kazu was sitting in the office listening to Hiei go off. " Take the ******** mask and outfit. I need a few days and you've done this before. You need to give me a few days. It's been a week of me on bed rest and ********. I just need a break." Hiei snapped and through the time necklace. The silver bat demon caught it and dropped it around his neck and grabbed the other gear. " Alright ********, jesus go but don't get caught. I'm not even suppose to be here. Remember Mukuro fired me."

" ******** Mukuro, She fired one of my best medics and also my ******** bodyguard. ******** everything right now." He snarled and left. He took off in his his normal wear and was checking his phone. He had messaged Neko thousands of times to contact her asking why she was blowing off work and why she would even listen to Mukuro but nothing bad. He shoved his phone in his pocket and took off. His best bet was that the one was on a job and he just had to think like here. That shouldn't be to hard, Most of the people after himself or Tear hung around a bar and he was sure that Neko would be going after those easy hits right now.

Akuro shifted and walked into the room and sighed before sitting down beside Isuna and shook her awake. " Hey babe, come on. I have coffee. Wake up." AKuro said and kissed her cheek a few times. " I heard TEar and Mukuro ta--yelling and I think that Mukuro is allowing Kazu return to the castle because of Tear's demand. I still cant get over that Neko just walked out on a job though. I never so her to be a quitter, let alone a back stab like she did." The Vampire had been told that Neko had quit beause she felt guilty to helping set up Tear for Able's plan attack.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games