Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:26 pm
Yeonn
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 978

It has been quite a few months and I am wondering the status of this. I do not want to rush but I am just curious. Hopefully this is the right form

I've sent DNS a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:46 pm
Poe-tae-toee
Calixita
Poe-tae-toee
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1092
It's just been over six months at this point. I did reach out to Celestial but was left on read so no clue if the breeding is being done. If Cel would like I can put it up for transfer..just curious.

Hi Poe!

Only 5 months have passed so far (the winners were announced on September 1st), but I can certainly still see if I can get a status update for you! I've sent Cel a message and I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.

Ahh I must have miscounted! I'm so sorry!
Thanks Cali! I hate bothering people and definitely don't want to push Cell!! I really need to learn how to math better lol.

No worries! If it helps, the Owed Work spreadsheet also lists how many months have passed.

Cel got back to me and said they're still being worked on!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:31 pm
Calixita
Poe-tae-toee
Calixita
Poe-tae-toee
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1092
It's just been over six months at this point. I did reach out to Celestial but was left on read so no clue if the breeding is being done. If Cel would like I can put it up for transfer..just curious.

Hi Poe!

Only 5 months have passed so far (the winners were announced on September 1st), but I can certainly still see if I can get a status update for you! I've sent Cel a message and I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.

Ahh I must have miscounted! I'm so sorry!
Thanks Cali! I hate bothering people and definitely don't want to push Cell!! I really need to learn how to math better lol.

No worries! If it helps, the Owed Work spreadsheet also lists how many months have passed.

Cel got back to me and said they're still being worked on!

Thank you so much! Sadly I sometimes have problems opening the spreadsheet all the way on my phone but that's literally a me problem! Lol.

Thank you for letting me know! I'm glad Cel is still wanting to do them!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:27 pm
Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 386
Are you open to easing the owed work: No. But, if it helps anything, I have the wips that Deej did share before the radio silence. It probably won't make a difference, but thought I'd put it anyway  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:11 pm
Malikztiah Ankhwave
Are you open to easing the owed work: No. But, if it helps anything, I have the wips that Deej did share before the radio silence. It probably won't make a difference, but thought I'd put it anyway

I've sent Deej a message! She will have the option of a 3 month extension, or to go ahead and put the work up for transfer and send along any relevant PSDs for us to pass on to the new colorist.

If no response is received within a week, the work will automatically be put up for transfer!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:56 am
Calixita

ID: 383
Are you open to easing the owed work: dont think he can be.. hes a gen 1 adult.
It's just been 2 yrs and I never even recieved a wip or anything. With no word seen since I've been watching this thread and waiting, I'm just wanting to nudge and see if I need a xfer
Calixita

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am
Malikztiah Ankhwave

I've heard back from Deej, and your recustom is being put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

lysia_nyteblade
It's just been 2 yrs and I never even recieved a wip or anything. With no word seen since I've been watching this thread and waiting, I'm just wanting to nudge and see if I need a xfer

I've sent Deej a message! I will let you know what she says, or within a week if I don't hear back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:28 pm
Calixita

ID: 385
Are you open to easing the owed work: Don't think so. She was a heavy edit when she was designed originally. I never received a WIP (though it says her sketch was done). Its been over two years now, so regretfully I'd like to request a transfer, please. Since the PM sent was never read trying to contact her.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:55 am
Rein_Carnation
Are you open to easing the owed work: Don't think so. She was a heavy edit when she was designed originally. I never received a WIP (though it says her sketch was done). Its been over two years now, so regretfully I'd like to request a transfer, please. Since the PM sent was never read trying to contact her.

A message has been sent to Deej! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:48 am
lysia_nyteblade

Your recustom has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.

Rein_Carnation

Your recustom has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

`raze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:31 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1089  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:55 pm
`raze
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1089

Hello! All stages of your breeding are completed and posted in the QC thread right now. smile  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:20 pm
Zaikt
ID: 952
Are you open to easing the owed work: No - unedited adult already. ; v;

Apologies for the delay! I've heard back from Kait, and your work will be put up for transfer. When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a PM!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:21 pm
Yeonn
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 978

It has been quite a few months and I am wondering the status of this. I do not want to rush but I am just curious. Hopefully this is the right form

My apologies for the delay! I have not heard back from DNS.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:35 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 976

Same event as Yeonn, also DNS, but I've seen WIPs for my boy, and I'm pretty sure he's almost done? I think he just needs his shading added on one of his forms.  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games