Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 pm
To me!? emotion_kirakira Waving Ayami off in a embarrassed gesture. To me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
*shrinks back as the Hatter addresses her. When she put things that way, it certainly made Miro feel as though she had been rather ill-mannered the whole time* sweatdrop crying
Miro doesn't mean to be rude or ungrateful sweatdrop Miro supposes she was just overwhelmed is all. sweatdrop She's never been to a tea party that involved so much running before, that's for sure. Or any tea party at all, come to think of it...

*accepts the slice of cake and tea with an awkward curtsy*
Thank you, Miss Hatter lady fox person 3nodding

*of course wants to eat the cake first ninja , but since the Hatter had put such emphasis on the tea, she goes ahead and takes a drink of that first. It tastes a bit strange, but she doesn't want to seem any more rude than she apparently had already been so far and drinks every last drop without complaint. For a moment, she thinks she hears another woman's voice joining the conversation from afar* ninja eek

What's an unBirthday? sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:48 pm
*smiles widely and sits back down content*
Sorry for that outburst...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm
rolleyes It's a stupid thing she made u-U-! gonk

Oh look at that! Ufta you shouldn't eat so fast no matter how big your stomach is! stressed The fox Hatter says as she's grinding her heel into the back of his head pressing his face further and further into the pie he had in front of him.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:46 pm
You know how you have 1 Birthday a year? Well everyday before and after that is an UN-Birthday. Yawning again she starts using Miros curls as a blanket on her shoulder. Just roll with it.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image
Oh... well, Miro supposes that makes sense...
*suddenly gets very excited*
That means it's Miro's unBirthday too! surprised Hooray for unBirthdays! blaugh

*takes a bite of cakey to celebrate and hiccups, face deeply flushed*
@_@ Miro feels weird...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm
lady ayami chan
*ponders this scenario and agrees*
Yes, makes sense.
Plus they can go by land, or water!
Both creatures would do a thorough job of clean up though I think, although I don't know that sharks would eat the bones?

*looks to Psy for clarification*

*She had a good point. Thinking of crocodiles in the moat was just the brilliance off the top of her head. It didn't occur to her that red crocodiles could go by land as well…which even makes it more genius. cool They're fast too. twisted She answers Ayami's question.* Eating bones would be entirely up to the type of Shark. My sharks eat everything, Ayami…EV-REE-THING. wink

*Jumps a little at Ayami's unbirthday outburst. eek As its really not like her to just blurt something out. She's a bit more refined than such outburst.* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image
*rather suddenly and unexpectedly, it started to seem unbearably hot, though no one else at the table seemed to notice. Miro certainly did, though, and immediately began shedding layers, starting with her arm warmers, and packing them away into her bottomless hip bag*

Waaaah~ Who turned up the heat? crying

*next, it was off with her apron and opening up the collar on her dress*
Does this tea party have any cold drinks? sweatdrop

*fans out her collar to try to get some cool air on her skin*

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:16 pm
Groaning slightly because Miro is moving around so much and disturbing what sleep she was trying to attempt. Dory slips off her shoulder and snaps her fingers to order one of the minions to give the poor girl some iced tea. Knowing full well what brew the Hatter gave her. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm
*quirks an eyebrow at the cleric's behavior*
This wasn't in the script emotion_eyebrow

What -is- in the script? talk2hand You included little more than basic directions for the cast. Frankly, I am surprised you have managed to get as much out of them as you have.

Touché sweatdrop But still...
*he studies Miro's body language as an imp brings her some iced tea. The look of pure ecstasy on her face as she takes a drink is one he's seen countless times before in quite a different context sweatdrop His mind automatically wanders to the last time he'd seen it and some of the color washes right out of his face as he recalls the circumstances*

Ah, ********... emotion_facepalm

What is it? emotion_eyebrow
*shifts uncomfortably*
You uh... you remember that 4-way we had at Lia's place a few years back? sweatdrop

*faces turns completely red and he looks around, paranoid that someone else might have heard*
You mean the one we swore to never talk about? stressed

Yeah, that... well...
*glances over at Miro again*
I think Lia just gave her whatever it was she dosed us with that night emotion_facepalm

Gi ussta... sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:32 pm
Smirking Lia sips her Stoli-tea and floats closer to Miro reaching over to pet her head. cat_twisted Yes today is quite a warm one. Wonderland's weather is quite a queery one at times. One day a nice breezy spring and the next, feels like it's much closer to summer. She leans down and hugs Miro from behind, nuzzling the side of her face as she wraps her arms just under her breast. It's sooooooooooooo lovely to have guests for my tea parties from time to time. There's only so much I can talk about with Dory and Ufta so it's very refreshing to have new faces. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:32 pm
((I'm loving this so much rofl ))

*nods with Psy's explanation about the sharks, as she expected from the mistress*
*sense a bit of lust in the air eek *
*grasps Psy's arm*
This seems a little, inappropriate? gonk
I think Miro is about to... redface
should we?

*knows good and well if that smell increases the other will take over* gonk  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:45 pm
*returns to where the others are* Oh, still filming. I thought it was just about done earlier... cat_sweatdrop

*notices Velcore taking a dessert from the table and guesses by how slow he's moving that it's far from the first one* Really? cat_rolleyes *shakes her head at Karrie and Mitri, who are going over the notes that Mitri's been making on what's being eaten first* Hopeless... Velcore, I think you've had enough.

*leads the dragon a little ways away from the food table and makes him lie down, then sits on his back, both giving herself a seat and keeping him from sneaking more treats*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm
*Furrows her brow at Ayami's response. Inappropriate? What in blazes is she speaking of. She looks to the scene filming and sees Lia with her arms around Miro. eek Clearly, Miro must be choking because Lia is trying to give Miro the Heimlich to save her. surprised As completely dumb as Miro is and this could be nature weeding out the stupid, she IS a mother and cannot perish as her child needs her. She leaps up from her chair and rushes into the scene shoving Lia aside as she's not doing it nearly hard enough to lodge whatever it is Miro is choking on. She grabs Miro from behind under her breasts and hoists her out of her chair squeezing forcefully to dislodge whatever it is.* COME ON MIRO……BREATHE DAMNIT…BREATHE!!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 pm
cat_eek The unexpected shove sends Lia/Hatter flying to the other end of the table and into Ufta knocking him over in his chair. Well.....that was something unimaginable that you would think you imagined..... emotion_0A0  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games