Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Feeling him pull away she opened her eyes. Before following him to the couch. Now she leaned into him and smiled. Of course she held his hand in hers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:12 pm
" I cant wait to get out of here and live in a real home with you. Also to be truly alone with you without any guards outside." He said as he brought her face up to him. " That will be a great time."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:22 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked up at him and her smile grew. Before climbing into his lap. Now she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
"And we'd have to raise our own crops and cattle.", she said quietly. Before she started to rub his back and trace his scars through his shirt.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:31 pm
He smiled when she got on his lap. And moaned as she traced his scars. " Yeah that sound great." He paused thinking if he should say what he was thinking. " And maybe if your okay with it. Hear the sound of children running around while they play and laugh." He said with a blush as he looked up to the ceiling.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:36 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing him groan before looking up at him. Now she pulled back a bit as he paused.
"Well, I'd want us to have a couple of years with only us... And we'd have to find people to trust.", she said. Only to peck his cheeks and n** his lower lip.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm
" I know and I didn't say right away but maybe one day. " He said as he peck her lips. " Plus It would take a while to build an house if we decide to move to the area I have in mind. Right now it is for the most part empty."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and smiled only to nuzzle his cheek.
"What kind of area is it? And depending on how many kids, we agree on... Well depends if we need a midwife close or not.", she mused. Before pecking his lips and turned it into a slow passionate kiss.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:04 pm
He did his best to answer her in between the passionate kiss when they took quick breaks to breath. " Its, on a cliff, over looking, the ocean with, the forest, behind it. As for, the kids , I thought two, at most, unless you, want more." He said and when he finished he started to position them so she was laying on the couch as they continued to kiss.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Sounds nice, and maybe four.", she moaned and said between the kiss. Of course that's after he spoke. Feeling the couch under her, she moaned louder.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm
He chuckled after hearing her moan. Breaking the kiss just long enough so he could quickly say. " That has to be the cutest noise I have ever heard." Then he returned to kissing her  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:30 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She blushed and let out a small whine when he made his statement. Now she started to take off his shirt as they started to kiss again. Once his shirt was off, she let her fingers rub his scars. Her moans left her and filled his mouth. Before she started to play with his hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 pm
He chuckled even more when she started to whine. When she went to take off his shirt he was more then happy to help. He shiver as her hands rubbed his scars still not use to people touching his skin period let alone his scars. One of his hands went to her head and started to run his fingers through her soft hair.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard voices outside of the door and put a finger between their lips. Now she was listening and frowning as she gently nudged him to sit up. Finding his shirt she stood up and handed it to him. Before she started to make her way to the kitchen to grab a knife, though it was on the dull side.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm
When he heard the voices he growled. " Interrupt my good time with her. Big mistake." He thought to himself. When she handed him the shirt he did not put it back on. He planed on using it if these people attacked. Cracking his knuckles and neck he prepared to fight whoever came to attack them.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

The knife was carefully hidden in her boot. Of course when she got back to the living room, her Mother came in. Of course her Mother looked between them and rolled her eyes. Before Kona ran to her and hugged her. "Sorry for interrupting your fun time. But I have some news.", she said. As Kona pulled back to look at her Mother with a confused look.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games