Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AZN_Boy_Jarvin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:53 pm
01_henry_05
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
From White to Black
It's okay, but think that you should try and sound a little less sarcastic. Isn't it like a rule that you're not allowed to type like that?

I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. I wanted to immitate those sammurai people who make mistakes and have a low voice. xd I don't think there's a rule for how you type, but now since Maiden of the Night dared me to type with correct spelling and grammar, I am... xp
eek He used correct grammar. I was beginning how you do schoolwork by typing like that.

On another note, the new hairstyles annoy me domokun

YAYZ! I can shpeak illiterately nowz! Muahahahah twisted Behold! Da power uv not being able tu read xd Oh yeah... and I get gewd school work cuz I dun write like dis... sumtimez if I uze compeh tuu much it goez intu mah paragraphs .... xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:02 pm
my eyes. .i think i'm going blind.  

insert weird name

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:03 pm
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
01_henry_05
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
From White to Black
It's okay, but think that you should try and sound a little less sarcastic. Isn't it like a rule that you're not allowed to type like that?

I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. I wanted to immitate those sammurai people who make mistakes and have a low voice. xd I don't think there's a rule for how you type, but now since Maiden of the Night dared me to type with correct spelling and grammar, I am... xp
eek He used correct grammar. I was beginning how you do schoolwork by typing like that.

YAYZ! I can shpeak illiterately nowz! Muahahahah twisted Behold! Da power uv not being able tu read xd Oh yeah... and I get gewd school work cuz I dun write like dis... sumtimez if I uze compeh tuu much it goez intu mah paragraphs .... xp
Do you talk like that IRL?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:17 pm
Pagtatapat01
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
01_henry_05
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
From White to Black

blaugh Sumtimez...  

AZN_Boy_Jarvin

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:19 pm
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
Pagtatapat01
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
01_henry_05
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
From White to Black

blaugh Sumtimez...
Really. Now I wasn't expecting an answer like that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:48 pm
From White to Black
01_henry_05
AZN_Boy_Jarvin
From White to Black

You forgot like a big-a** piece of the sentence...but yeah, the hairstyles are very Emo.
At least you got new clothes, Jarvin, and I now know that you are literate, somewhat blaugh

Yeah, I jsut reread my post and realized that I didn't type a large piece of that sentence. I've been up for 22 hours straight, so my mind's not to sharp right now... sweatdrop  

King Henry
Crew

Stillborn Nightengale

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:12 am
Yeah...it happens...but you know you guys don't have to keep quoting each other.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:43 pm
heart  

.make.a.wish.

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:18 pm
From White to Black
Yeah...it happens...but you know you guys don't have to keep quoting each other.
xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
What? It's true.  

Stillborn Nightengale

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:38 pm
From White to Black
What? It's true.
Hehe I'm just quoting your posts to piss you off blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:56 pm
01_henry_05
From White to Black
What? It's true.
Hehe I'm just quoting your posts to piss you off blaugh

xp Dats not nice... It duz get annoying dough... like wen a whole thread iz just abowt coppying sumbodeh elses qoute dat copied frum anuda pursun dat copied frum anuda pursun (a couple of copy and pastes later) and copied frum anuda pursun. stare Den ya hafta shcroll all da wayz down just tu see da new post xp  

AZN_Boy_Jarvin

Stillborn Nightengale

Eloquent Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:59 pm
It doesn't make me made it just confounds me. Why would you quote the same posts like ten times?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:48 pm
woah jarvin can speak english? eek xd  

AZnHiTmAn

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:35 am
Hmmm...no long quotes mm'kay? Long quote is anything over 5. :3  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games