Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Zaria
Link to Teepee: boop

Do you play tricks on April Fools? What is April fools? I was just born not too long ago so I'm not sure what that is.

What is the best prank you have ever pulled? I don't really do pranks, I think they're immature.

What is the worst prank someone has pulled on you? I don't think anyone would want to prank me, I'll cut them if they do.

Do you enjoy pranks in general? I would say no.

Would you say you have a good sense of humour? I like to think my humor is just fine, I make my sisters laugh just well enough.

What's your idea of a fun time? Flying and catching butterflies.

AstoriaFallen
Hey! I'm afraid bonus stats are only for Soq that are already in your teepee at the time you post (otherwise it gets complicated trying to track it), sorry!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:24 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: x

How important do you think intelligence is? "Vastly important. It's better to know what a skinwalker is and what they are capable of, then just assuming everyone is friendly. Ignorance is not bliss."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I used to just go with the flow of things and let life take its course, but now... Now I need to plan ahead, in order to feel safer and comforted."

... What is the meaning of life? "To live life to the best of your ability and bring yourself happiness in whatever way you need to... Provided it's not causing harm or unhappiness to someone else, of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Savannah

How important do you think intelligence is? "Everyone makes a big deal of it, but so long as you know what to do to not kill yourself, I think that's all you really need. Oh! And how to flirt. More folks need to know how to flirt."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Thinking about stuff is so BORING when you can just run!"

... What is the meaning of life? "Uhh.... To have fun and find love or something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

How important do you think intelligence is? "Important! ...Is that the right answer?"

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Val says I don't think about what I do very much. She's just teasing though, I think about a lot of stuff. Like--whoops!" Ellie has fallen into a hole and cannot escape. "Uh..."

... What is the meaning of life? "To spread love and happiness to as many folk as you can!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

How important do you think intelligence is? "It's incredibly important! You ought to teach your little ones at a young age which plants are safe to eat and which aren't and not to go wandering off with strangers, even if they say they're looking for their lost familiar!"

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Oh, I always think about the consequences of my actions. I have to, to make sure I don't say or do anything that could cause anyone any sort of heartache."

... What is the meaning of life? "To love and to be loved, I think."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Primrose

How important do you think intelligence is? "I think it's very important. Knowledge is harder to acquire without intelligence already apart of you."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I like to think I do, but looking back, I guess I do have a habit of diving into situations... I need to change that."

... What is the meaning of life? "Oh... That's such a big question, I... I don't know."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: Boop

How important do you think intelligence is? "Intelligence if everything for me, but I appreciate it not being that way for everyone. Stupid prey are easier to catch."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Of course, I think before I act. My feral form may choose to do as it pleases, but I always think first."

... What is the meaning of life? "To survive."
--------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Osmond

How important do you think intelligence is? "I...... dunno. 'red would say it's important, but I think happiness is far superior."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Oh, I definitely think... just not about my actions."

... What is the meaning of life? "To live and to be happy while living. Do whatever you gotta to get happy, man."
----------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

How important do you think intelligence is? "Oh gosh, I dunno! Important, I guess, but so long as you can have fun, why does it matter if it's smart fun or silly fun?"

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Nope! I just go! Whee!"

... What is the meaning of life? "To... Cuddle!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Serenity

How important do you think intelligence is? "Very important! You need intelligence to know things! And knowing things is very very very important!"

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Auntie Valentina makes sure that I think veeeery carefully about what I don't, since Mama didn't learn that skill as a foal and can't teach me."

... What is the meaning of life? "To love everyone."
------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Quorra

How important do you think intelligence is? "Pretty important, I guess. It keeps you ought of trouble. Though it's easier to prank folk who are a little slow. Heh, heh..."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Oh yeah, everything I do takes elaborate planning. The consequences are never something that ways heavily on my mind, but that doesn't mean I'm not considering them, if that makes sense."

... What is the meaning of life? "I don't worry about that sort of complicated nonsense."

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:44 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko
Link to Teepee: XxX

How important do you think intelligence is? Standing idly the warrior mare spoke her eyes averted, "Intelligence is what keeps one alive even in a dire situation. One must always listen to reason within".

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "It depends honestly how grave the situation is depending on the threat to the decision I undertake" she spoke smoothly with a flick of her ear, "For instance if a dragon were attacking your herd without warning you'd react quickly. Whereas if it was prior notice intelligence would calculate your direct plan of attack or safety".

... What is the meaning of life? Now she smiled a consenting nod of her head, "I believe the true meaning of life is to simply live. That being of course in honor giving your own for those that can not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Andromeda

How important do you think intelligence is? Closing her eyes she spoke softly her voice seeming to reach outward unto the great unknown, "Intelligence is important to some as love is unto others. For myself in long travels I have found intelligence to be the foothold of my thoughts and decisions."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? A soft laugh echoed from her chest, "As a foal most dive without regrets. As adults we tend to see the consequences as they truly manifest themselves to be".

... What is the meaning of life? "Ah" she nodded, "Life's but a mystery perhaps the farthest galaxy that stretches into eternity. Though deep in our hearts every living creatures knows the infinite secret ... That which is life".

Participating Soquili: Peaches

How important do you think intelligence is? Smiling her eyes bright as she nibbled on some sweet clover nearest to her hoof, "I think it's very important. If you're not very smart it gets you in horrible trouble".

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? Now she blushed, "Well I've been known to not think of what I was doing by jumping headfirst into a bog", chucking she looked wistful if not sheepish, "after a nice bush of berries too. Well you can guess I learned from that mistake real quick."

... What is the meaning of life? "Well" she spoke softly, "to live and be happy. If you aren't happy what is there to live for, right?'

Owner's Name: Rein_Carntion
Participating Soquili: Cerylia

How important do you think intelligence is? "Intelligence is something that we all withhold. Whomever chooses to use it would be wisest" she spoke with a soft tone reminiscent of serenity within a falling snow.

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "In all due truth" she closed her eyes, "I prefer to think of consequences before ever putting myself or others in danger."

... What is the meaning of life? "The meaning of life" she breathed outwards her eyes closing once more, "is to live of course". Reopening her eyes she spoke again, "All of us from great animals to the smallest have a purpose. That purpose and meaning is to carry on the species. We live in happiness raising our children then watch them do the same. When it is our time to pass onward then our children shall carry on sharing what we did before"

Participating Soquili: Tahiti

How important do you think intelligence is? "Oh ho ho" she laughed stamping her hoof, "Being smart is a great attribute! Especially when you can defy the odds if you believe in yourself".

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Think?" now her voice grew louder, "Seriously if you just take too long thinking you are not living. Sure its dangerous but isn't that what living really is? Adrenaline! Whoo I feel like flying today!"

... What is the meaning of life? "To Live!" she shouted her blood pumping through her veins, "You haven't lived till you defied the law of gravity. I mean the rush it's so amazing! Those that live in fear will never know the true meaning of life nor will they feel the rush of the wind across their faces! It's so intense but boy do I love it!""

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm
Owner's Name: `raze
Participating Soquili: Miranda
Link to Teepee: X

How important do you think intelligence is? Miranda exaggerates a blink, "I mean what kind of soquili would say intelligence is unimportant? That seems like a highly unintelligent thing to say or admit." She shakes her head.

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Most of the time I do. I like to avoid hairy situations made by rash decisions. But spontaneity is good, as long as you have an idea of what you are spontaneously getting into." She tilts her head side to side, thinking, "Like spontaneously agreeing to go for a flight to a familiar creek? Why not? Spontaneously agreeing to pick a fight with a Kalona? Ehhhh...."

... What is the meaning of life? "To learn, to teach, to share," Miranda cracked a smile. "What else is the point of continuing a familial line if you are not teaching them and sharing your experiences with them?"

Owner's Name: `raze
Participating Soquili: Eir
Link to Teepee: X

How important do you think intelligence is? Eir stares blankly at the questioner, unamused. "Intelligence is only important to have for survival's sake. It's what keeps you alive. But lack of intelligence... that's what's for dinner." Her lips upturn slowly into a cold smile..

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Dive right in most of the time, I trust myself to handle whatever I get into. The only real consequences you need to worry about is making a decision that causes you to go hungry, or causes you boredom. Oh, and anything that could cost you your life, I suppose." Eir's smile reaches her eye as a warm chuckle escapes her lips.

... What is the meaning of life? Eir casts a sideways glance, "There is no meaning and if you are searching for one, you are wasting your time." She laughs and tosses her head so her mane flips. "Life can be very short... and if your head is in the clouds looking for a purpose, you'll make a very good meal for someone whose sole purpose is to eat heartily."

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:35 am
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Delilah
Link to Teepee: [X]

How important do you think intelligence is? Delilah blinks then looks down as she considers the question. "Oh I...I don't know... I guess it's pretty important?" She took a deep breath and seemed about ready to apologize for not being sure of her answer.

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "Oh I try to think of the consequences of my actions but I think I accidentally just dive right in. Fenri would say I think too much and need to be more spontaneous but considering how often I seem to get into 'trouble'.... I think it's better to consider things first."

... What is the meaning of life? "I-I-I'm sorry but I just don't know that answer! Excuse me... I um... have to go now! Sorry!"

Participating Soquili: Poecile Cheeseburger

How important do you think intelligence is? Poecile's eyes glitter as you begin to ask him questions. "How important intelligence is? I'd say it's highly important. It's good to know just what bugs someone and what is going on in a situation. Could save your life if you know what I mean." He grins mischievously at you.

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I'm not one for considering the consequences of what I do. I have a job to do and I do it. Quite well I must add. So I have found that just diving in really works for me."

... What is the meaning of life? "Ah... the meaning of life. Wouldn't you like to know." He sticks out his tongue at you and quickly leaves.

Participating Soquili: Bastion

How important do you think intelligence is? Bastion grins at you making you take a small step back. "Intelligence is very important. Gotta stay one step ahead of your prey and the only way to do that is to be smarter than them."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I like to think that I'm about even on that score. I do think about the consequences of my actions but sometimes things require action, not thought."

... What is the meaning of life? "The meaning of life.... I don't think there is a meaning to it."

Participating Soquili: Chares

How important do you think intelligence is? Chares considers your question for several minutes. "Intelligence is pretty important but I don't think everyone has to value it the same. Some may not hold it to a high standard or may think that something else is more important."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I think carefully of the consequences of my actions before acting. I would never want to do something that could have dire consequences for myself or another."

... What is the meaning of life? He tilts his head as he carefully considers this one. "I would say the meaning of life is to live it fully and to find happiness and love. Without love and happiness what is there?"

Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

How important do you think intelligence is? Angra scoffs at you. "Intelligence isn't as important as some things, like strength. But I will say that it is important. If you're not smart you're dead."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I let Bastion handle thinking of consequences. I'll just dive right in and get things taken care of."

... What is the meaning of life? "To eat annoying insects like you." He grins and snaps his teeth inches from your face. "I'm getting pretty hungry in fact."

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:48 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart
Link to Teepee: [x]

How important do you think intelligence is? "Intelligence is vastly important. Without it, we become nothing more than beings of brute force with no real understanding for the world in which we live."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "That would depend on who you speak to. I personally believe that thinking too much on a situation can cloud one's vision and mind. Best to dive in as soon as possible. My bonded would say the opposite, however."

... What is the meaning of life? "42. Or, wait, was it love? I always manage to mix up those answers."

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am
Owner's Name: whoan
Participating Soquili: Tove
Link to Teepee: Link

How important do you think intelligence is?
"How important? Well...intelligence helps you see what is right and wrong...how to fix the wrong and make good choices for you and others you care about... so yes it is very important," she breathed staring upwards with a small smile, "I just wish my brother had more."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in?
She looked down at the baskets at her feet with a thin laugh. "I would say I dive right in. Why overthink and complicate matters of the heart? I think just enough to get things done....or figure things out afterwards." She noses the basket that was obviously different than the others in a loving fashion.

... What is the meaning of life?
"There is no meaning to life. Every life is different than the next," Tove stated with the strongest conviction she could muster, "There is only the journey to find meaning for yourself. Mine is to find a place where I belong. And I have."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Kinak

Kinak shrugged, "Important? I guess it is if you need to get something out of your way."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in?
The giant laughed heartily before deciding to answer. "I was once told by a smart person actions speak louder than words. You think of words. You just do action," he rumbled with a satisfied grin.

Kinak went quiet as he thought of an answer to such a deep question. Taking in a deep breath, he sighed, "To live."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Savva

"It is very good thing to have. If smart you can concur large obstacle in vey, if dumb anyvon can valk over you," Savva grunted with a stamp of his hoof.

"Nobody can tell vhat vill happen. Too many things come from one. I vant to say yes, but I am not old vise man," the frost giant mutters almost as if embarrassed.

Savva chewed his beard thoughtfully. What was the meaning of his life? He had two homes, one loving and the other freezing and alone. He had a rival in Kinak, someone he just could not beat, but a friend in him as well. Getting frustrated, the kirin huffed, "Vhat do you think?"

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:27 pm
Participating Soquili: Hollow Tzalmon

How important do you think intelligence is? "As important as eating and breathing. The stupid die too easily and I'm not going to be one of 'em."

Do you like to think about the consequences of your actions or just dive right in? "I dive right in. Why sit and wait and think? I work better in the moment. But that doesn't mean I'm dumb about it."

... What is the meaning of life? "What is the meaning of death?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 pm
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

What daily rituals do you have? "When Tulio and I wake up, we do our morning wing and voice stretches. Which is to say, we limber up our wings and warm up our voices!"

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "Our companionniversary! Which is the day Tulio and I met. And then there's my actual anniversary with Oma, of course!"

Why, or why not? "Because it's good to remember, especially the things that are so important to us. And because it's fun to have something to look forward to every year!"

Do you think rituals can be important? "I'm sure they can be, especially for the Soquili who need them to feel better. I know a couple Soquili who enjoy having more structured lifestyles than others, so I'm sure that they must have plenty of rituals!"

What rituals do you find fascinating? "I've heard of some Soquili that celebrate the summer and winter solstices to do some form of healing rituals...? I don't know anything about that myself, since I'm not a participant, but they sound cool!"

Have you ever taken part in them? "Not yet!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

What daily rituals do you have? "I tend to wake with the sun, so when everyone else is asleep, I go about tending the flowers."

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "Birthdays, mostly. And the beginning of winter, which is when Rosario and Savva come to visit me."

Why, or why not? "The coming together of a family is always something that should be celebrated!"

Do you think rituals can be important? "Of course they are! I'd lose my mind if I didn't have my daily rituals!"

What rituals do you find fascinating? "I'm not sure if I'd call them fascinating, but I appreciate the seasonal rituals in winter where the ground is covered with snow and the ground laid to rest and then again in the spring, when the snow melts and the ground comes out in full bloom! Those sound like rituals from Mother Nature herself, don't they?"

Have you ever taken part in them? "I do my part in making sure my garden is ready for the seasons, but I'm not sure if that counts to the extent that you're imagining."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Eleanor

What daily rituals do you have? "What's a ritual?"

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "I celebrate everyday!"

Why, or why not? "Cause everyday is wonderful!"

Do you think rituals can be important? "Sure, why not?"

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Dunno!"

Have you ever taken part in them? "Maybe? I dunno!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Savannah

What daily rituals do you have? "Well, before the baskets came along, I went on morning runs with Ace, but now with the little ones to look after, I don't have a lot of time to do that anymore."

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "I used to act like every day was reason enough to celebrate, but now that there's specific days and seasons that I met certain folk or that certain baskets came into my life, I think I'm going to start celebrating specific occasions more often."

Why, or why not? "Because it's nice to look forward to something? I dunno! Why are you asking?"

Do you think rituals can be important? "Yeah, I guess."

What rituals do you find fascinating? "These spirit breeding prayer sessions were pretty cool."

Have you ever taken part in them? "Well yeah, how did you think me and the missus got our brood?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Aquila

What daily rituals do you have? "None."

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "No.

Why, or why not? "Because I don't have any reason to celebrate anything."

Do you think rituals can be important? "No. Well, not to me anyway."

What rituals do you find fascinating? The mare stares at you blankly and then raises one eyebrow. "Really? Haven't you been listening to anything I've been saying?"

Have you ever taken part in them? "Pff."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:27 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Mei Koi
Link to Teepee: xXx

What daily rituals do you have?
Thinking about it. "Not that I know of."

Do you celebrate any special occasions?
"Hmm not at this moment in my life."

Why, or why not?
"Nothing stands out that is special."

Do you think rituals can be important?
"To each their own. The herd I am part of has those that so those are important."

What rituals do you find fascinating?
"Oh yes they are that."

Have you ever taken part in them?
"No but I like watching them."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Toma-kun

Nodding "Yes too many to list."

"More then I can count in this short free time of mine to answer these questions after all I am a busy pony. I have cages that need tending to."

Why, or why not?
"Because I am a ceremonial pony so I am needed to."

"That they are. More so then I would like to admit.."

"I would have to say yes."

"I am at the head of them."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Vidia

"Nope I don't."

"Hmm not that I can think of."

Why, or why not?
"Not sure just done."

"Hmm maybe to those that do them."

"Some can be pretty."

"No not that I can recall."

Participating Soquili: Gaikotsu

"Not really."

"The birth of my kids."

Why, or why not?
"Because it is the day I became a father. As well as binding me with their mother."

"Different herds have different ones so to those herds they are."

"I guess in their own way they are and depending on what is going on in them."

"No I have not."

Participating Soquili: Ren'ai Keri

Thinking about this as she giggles a bit. "Hmm like getting ready to see my mate? That is the only thing I can think of."

"Oh yes the first time I met my mate we celebrate with story time." She loves stories.

Why, or why not?
"Because that is the day our love took root and started to Bloom."

"I guess they can be." She really doesn't get it.

"Oh yes they are. At least I believe they are."

"Hmm not fully sure."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:04 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Berith
Link to Teepee: link

"Daily rituals? Oh goodness, I don't think I have any rituals... I mean, there are things I do every day, but it's not very ritual-y. I just like to start my day on the best hoof forward I possibly can! Does that count?"

"Oh I love celebrating special occasions! Births, reunions, anything! It means I get to make presents for the people I care about and I love, love, love getting the chance to surprise someone with a homemade gift! Just as long as Micah doesn't mind me taking a few feathers every now and again."

Why, or why not?

"Because it's important, of course! Goodness, it'd be so dull if we just sat around and didn't do anything; and not to mention how rude it is to not celebrate."

"Absolutely! Especially if you mean the mystical kind. My family has so many in it that try and read fortunes and practice divination that rituals have to be important. Even the ones where some just want to be sure they start their day off right can be super important."

"All of them, I guess! I just think seeing rituals that others practice can be so, so neat."

"I just like to say a few positive things to myself and others each day when I wake up to make sure there's positive energy in the air. Plus, who doesn't like hearing compliments and cheerful things?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

"I always have to look my best. I make it absolutely pertinent that my mane is flawless and what better way to do that than to brush it 100 times."

"I celebrate finding shiny things by finding more shiny things. Any time I find a7nother things to add to my collection I love to celebrate lavishly. Other than that, no, I don't."

Why, or why not?

"Because if it's not about me, then there's no need to celebrate. I have the prettiest collection of all things that shine and glint in the sun, I should be the one being celebrated for my marvelous collection."

"If they're about beauty, then of course! It amazes me that that there are some that roam this earth without even thinking about glancing in the mirror to see how slovenly they look. It's so disgraceful."

"Anything that involves looking beautiful. In the stories I've heard, princesses spend hours getting ready for wonderful dances by putting jewels and painting themselves nicely. I'd love to experience such rich delights for myself."

"No, but one day I'm sure I'll find a handsome prince who can pamper me and treat me just as I deserve."

Participating Soquili: Ymir

"I fly as high as I can in to the sky and then drop back down to the ground! It gets the blood pumping and gives me a huge boost of energy for the day."

Why, or why not?

"Because it's fun to! Besides, I'm sure the soq I perform for have just as much fun watching me as I do performing for them."

"Yeah! Otherwise all those actors I've met wouldn't make such a big deal out of "stage luck" or whatever they call it. They're a superstitious bunch, but the rituals they have for warding off bad luck sure are fun."

"Mostly the ones that are supposed to help with stage fright or anything that actors might think harmful to their performance. I think they're a little too out-there sometimes, but they're fun to learn about."

"Nah. I don't need some weird ritual to give me good luck; I'm my own good luck charm!"

Participating Soquili: Brandnetel

"I always patrol the forest and help my moms with finding food in the morning."

"We celebrate birthdays and whatever my moms think is important."

Why, or why not?

"They say it's because it's important. I think my sisters are more into it than I am, but as long as they're happy I don't care what we do."

"I don't think so. It seems like it wastes time unless it's something productive. Edelweiss has some rituals, but they just seem silly to me."

"Ed's just weird me out."

"Just birthday celebrations and my morning routine."

Participating Soquili: Takala

"I don't have any. I just go about my day."

"No. I don't need to celebrate surviving."

Why, or why not?

"I hunt, I kill, I eat. There's nothing special or worth celebrating about that."

"They can be important distractions to my prey. What better way to get a meal than to catch someone off guard."

"I think they're stupid and wasteful. They're just a way to distract the mind from reality."

"Ha, as if I would ever."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 am
Participating Soquili: Mizu

What daily rituals do you have? The water stallion stood still his breathing reminiscent of the ocean's ebb and flow, "If I am nearest to the Ocean I stand and survey the waves that carried me as a foal". Pausing he looked toward the nearest meadow, "If I am not I stay with Ayelet leaving no threat to befall her".

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "The day the sky fell upon me causing my heart to flow once more. That was the day Ayelet came into my life".

Why, or why not? "Celebrating gives appreciation to the magic that flows within us all. Not following a memory would surely drown its purpose".

Do you think rituals can be important? "Certainly" he breathed deeply, "For some of us it is our very existence".

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Perhaps my daughter Kasumi always returning to the shoreline. She speaks of things to come which I can't fathom though her sons came from the same location".

Have you ever taken part in them? "When nights are at their fullest as the moon lights the water I stand idly waiting for my sister's return to the shoreline".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

What daily rituals do you have? Standing idle for a time the water stallion's daughter finally spoke, "Each morning once the tide has receded I follow the water's call finding shells for the grotto and other trinkets, Usually it was the boys and I but they are grown now following their own tides of destiny".

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "Yes actually" she breathed outward softly, "I return to the shore where I found the twins baskets. Something will be waiting there someday therefore I never forget that day".

Why, or why not? "Simply" she noted with a soft smile, "Because it will be an impact upon my life and the twins".

Do you think rituals can be important? "Yes" she nodded, "For they bring new life and purpose to us all".

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Any and all that are followed" she noted looking outward at the sea as it rocked gently inwards then slid back once again".

Have you ever taken part in them? "Each morning I return to the shore retrieving shells and other trinkets. Grandmother ocean always sees that we are well provided in which I give gratitude. Sometimes she gives us seaweed in appreciation".

Participating Soquili: Brisi

What daily rituals do you have? "Oh let's see" her soft voice carried with her delicate nature" Grazing and spending time with Takoda".

Do you celebrate any special occasions? Smiling softly, "The night I danced with Takoda. It was the night Anna told me everything was going to be alright".

Why, or why not? "Because" she murmured, "It was the night we both shined beneath the moonlight in a dance".

Do you think rituals can be important? "Rituals are most definitely something to be followed because they are magical".

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Each Soquili has their beliefs or rituals that you speak of. It's what brings the magic out in all of us".

Have you ever taken part in them? "As for my ritual I dance with Takoda. Whenever the moon is high as the light blankets the ground we take the stage as our hearts beat in time. Dancing brings out the magic in the both of us".

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

What daily rituals do you have? "I like waking early and joining mother shelling along the shoreline. You get to smell the ocean after the tide recedes". He pondered for a moment, "Shelling also keeps the beach full of debri".

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "I may be about a year old so I'm not sure on that one yet. Perhaps when Kasumi found us washed up from the storm?"

Why, or why not? "I guess it would be something to remember finding us in all that debris".

Do you think rituals can be important? "Sure" he noted, "While it cleans the beach you always end up finding trinkets from faraway lands. You often have to wonder the story behind them."

What rituals do you find fascinating? "There are lots of rituals like shelling, letting the ocean swirl at your feet, giving thanks to the Ocean, etc".

Have you ever taken part in them? "All of them which I do with much pride and gratitude".

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

What daily rituals do you have? "Hmm I wake up, go shelling, go adventuring" he chuckled, "that a good enough answer?"

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "I personally don't for myself but I do for my mother and brother. You know the day we washed up o the beach and all".

Why, or why not? "Because it's what I need to do. Seriously, Kasumi can seem very tranquil but she can get a mean side if I disobey her. Heh better to not rile the ocean when it's in a good mood".

Do you think rituals can be important? "Yeah" he snorted pawing at the ground, "Shelling can get really boring though. I don't know how my brother puts up with it".

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Some sure" he chuckled, "especially if it involves my brother".

Have you ever taken part in them? "When we were foals Baha and I used to race to the shoreline. Granted he always won but it was a run ritual we made up for ourselves".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Shadow

What daily rituals do you have? "I do not know about a ritual, but I would say that I enjoy pranking at least once a day. It helps keep the spirit up."

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "Birthdays! All Hallow's Eve! Solstice! There are a few others as well though these are my favorites to celebrate."

Why, or why not? "Because there are presents for two of them and the other is all about tricks and pranks. Quite frankly, All Hallow's Eve is my favorite day of the year for this very reason."

Do you think rituals can be important? "I am sure it would depend on the ritual. But, if I had to say, then I would suppose there is an importance to them, yes."

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Honestly, I have not put much effort into learning or studying about rituals. I only know of a few off hand, but they are not so interesting to me."

Have you ever taken part in them? "Indeed not. They would be too bland for my liking."

======================================================================================================================

Participating Soquili: Hoshikage

What daily rituals do you have? "I would not call them rituals necessarily. Day to day chores or tasks would be more accurate. But, in answer, I patrol my herd's territory throughout the day and also keep my sister out of any trouble she might stumble upon."

Do you celebrate any special occasions? "Yes. We celebrate most things that others do- the solstice, All Hallow's Eve, birthdays...My herd also has a Lantern Ceremony to honor our departed friends and family."

Why, or why not? "Because life is worth celebrating, even when it ends."

Do you think rituals can be important? "Very. Rituals give us a sense of peace. Even the most mundane of rituals can be a calming influence on the mind."

What rituals do you find fascinating? "Hmmm, I do not think I have a favorite or most fascinating. They all have a unique quality about them."

Have you ever taken part in them? "The ones I have mentioned, yes, many times."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:46 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Wen Tian
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What daily rituals do you have? Well I usually wake up early in the morning a find a peaceful spot where I can watch the sun rise from the eastern horizon.

Do you celebrate any special occasions? I usually celebrate the days with the longest night and the longest day of sunlight.

Why, or why not? Well those days mark the seasons . They are important seasonal markers for most soq

Do you think rituals can be important? Well I believe rituals give comfort to those that believe in them.

What rituals do you find fascinating? Probably the harvest rituals.

Probably the harvest rituals. [b]Have you ever taken part in them?[b/] No I'm not from a soq group that is part of an agriculture society. Though if a group invited me to celebrate I would.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games