Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 am
Loonamist
Oh, yikes o-o I had actually been trying to watch the horoscope for that. I can't believe I missed those. Thank you for pointing that out! Because, yes, that rule applies to the horoscope as well. I'll have to ask Wolkova about adding it to the rules, to avoid future confusion.

Thanks for mentioning that!

Two things....First, why don't you just edit the post? You are a crew momber; you can do that. Second, can you explain in full detail how it would abuse a system that's generally meant to be abused by allowing us to claim a combination of berries?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:07 am
Sythril Vythethi
Loonamist
Oh, yikes o-o I had actually been trying to watch the horoscope for that. I can't believe I missed those. Thank you for pointing that out! Because, yes, that rule applies to the horoscope as well. I'll have to ask Wolkova about adding it to the rules, to avoid future confusion.

Thanks for mentioning that!

Two things....First, why don't you just edit the post? You are a crew momber; you can do that. Second, can you explain in full detail how it would abuse a system that's generally meant to be abused by allowing us to claim a combination of berries?

Because I don't feel comfortable editing another person's material without first consulting them :0 Unless there were some urgency, I don't see any reason why I wouldn't check with Wolk first.

Second, exactly because of that. The berry system is very easy to exploit, given you just need one berry, and can post for several trees at the same time. Therefore, berries should be earned, and claiming one of each berry skips out on... twenty five bare minimum, to 250 posts. Since we already have the convenience of using one berry to get several more, and being able to do that for multiple berries at once, we wanted to curb it a bit and limit how many 'free' berries could be claimed, so that people don't just skip out on all those posts.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:01 pm
Sic Skeptic
SpectralEternity
Sic Skeptic
Can Someone save the ms foops or w.e its called. the pink moving rainbow cat sprite. And post it for me so I can use it to make a "Fakemon" lol. And if were going to have "Fakemon" Can we atleast change them to "Gaiamon" as a homage to Gaia putting their G on everything. G-Blade lol. and Number them, giving them their own dex from a "Faraway Region" their numbers in our national dex can run in the negatives so they wont clash with any real pokemon ever.

on a side note, I just saw an avi that had an Umbreon hoodie! when did that happen!!

I can do that tomorrow if you're serious o -o lol not sure how well it would end up going over in the actual contest but knowing you it'll be highly entertaining to read about xD
As for the name changing, you can call them whatever you want, but the Fakemon have no connection to gaia whatsoever other than that the guild is hosted on gaia, and so I suppose I'd personally rather not change the names of their dedicated threads. People have numbered some of their fakemon, I know Ohm gave his Aklor a dex number of 1014 or something along the lines, but most simply don't have dex numbers because they're unofficial. I could probably organize the Fakedex to be more like another Pokedex, starting the numbers at 001 but for the fake dex instead of national Pokedex. Giving ridiculously high numbers like 134528879 seems a bit much, it'd be easier to just start over on a separate dex = w=

Also Gaia released a TON of eeveelution items a while back, Umbreon just happens to be one of them :0 they've done them all though, even Eevee itself! If you want names of the items I can PM you links or whatever x3

I am Serious LMAO. could you imagine something cuter than eevee demolishing the world XD if it doesn't go over well in the contest then oh well. atleast id have tried XD

and completely understandable smile

and no need to worry. I see it on vigil XD so cool. EXPENSIVE for the set lol

User Image

Here you are, as promised, one ms foops x3 lol i look forward to seeing your entry in the future xD

Super expensive yes, yes it is. = w = I still need the sylveon items ugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:23 pm
What were the rules on pokemon communicating/talking with trainers again? I can't seem to find the info in the rules.
I also wanted to ask, can psychic pokemon communicate with other pokemon telepathically even if they don't know the move psychic?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:16 am
StarlightSchism
What were the rules on pokemon communicating/talking with trainers again? I can't seem to find the info in the rules.
I also wanted to ask, can psychic pokemon communicate with other pokemon telepathically even if they don't know the move psychic?

o wo
Hello~
We're currently still working on a list of pokemon that can communicate/talk with their trainers. The one thing i can say for sure at the moment is that all psychic types, ghost types and pokemon that know the move Psychic can telepath.

and with pokemon... I'm pretty sure a psychic type can do that to communicate with another pokemon. Like, I don't see why not, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:18 am
Vigilia
StarlightSchism

o wo
Hello~
We're currently still working on a list of pokemon that can communicate/talk with their trainers. The one thing i can say for sure at the moment is that all psychic types, ghost types and pokemon that know the move Psychic can telepath.

and with pokemon... I'm pretty sure a psychic type can do that to communicate with another pokemon. Like, I don't see why not, lol.

Don't all pokemon communicate with each other? sweatdrop I thought that they could all communicate between one another (if the anime is anything to go by) but human's couldn't understand them?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:42 am
Razsminion
Vigilia
StarlightSchism

o wo
Hello~

Don't all pokemon communicate with each other? sweatdrop I thought that they could all communicate between one another (if the anime is anything to go by) but human's couldn't understand them?

Yeah, they can all talk to each other and understand each other. This was just about telepathic communication.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:55 pm
SpectralEternity
Question cap does the Eviolite work on stage 2 pokemon ? In game it works on any pokemon still able to evolve from what iv seen.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:39 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
Question cap does the Eviolite work on stage 2 pokemon ? In game it works on any pokemon still able to evolve from what iv seen.

Yes, it works on any pokemon that is not completely evolved c:  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:45 pm
SpectralEternity
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity

Yes, it works on any pokemon that is not completely evolved c:
Ok thank you cap heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:58 am
Vigilia

Ah, thank you~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:01 am
Hmm... if you are with someone in the roleplay, and you defeat a pokemon but don't want to catch it, is it possible for the other person you are with to catch the pokemon if they wanted to?

I mean, as it stands now, Dumuzi isn't too interested in catching pokemon and he just came across a Pansear, because Theo is with him, if he wanted to catch the pokemon after my pokemon defeated it, would he be able to?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:09 am
Razsminion

Why not catch it then just give it to the other person?

Which leads to my question. How come there isn't some place to offer in rp trades? Simon has caught a lot of Pokemon I'd be happy trading some for a few starters though  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:18 am
Razsminion

I appreciate the idea, but Theo would rather battle and catch it himself. His Pokémon won't get the experience from it otherwise. 3nodding

Shadow - Dragon

Use the GTS like CLCyrus and SD Paul Prospero did? I believe you can even use the PokéDex in the guild for trading, like you can to send Pokémon to the Daycare Center.  

Albino - Cedric

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:58 am
Albino - Cedric

But how will I know who is willing to trade and what they want?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games