Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:18 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric put a hand on Kirune's shoulder. "Come now. You don't need to work yourself ragged for me," he said taking his hand off her. "I've got money and I'm capable of traveling between worlds in little to no time. The sky's the limit for us," he said happily. I guess I could use my influence in hollow bastion, but I don't really like manipulating people, plus lawrence is already there with everyone else. If my parents found out I came back without so much as a phone call they'd be livid, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:34 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X looked at Alex, her vision was still lousy but she could make him out now. He had a soft glow all around his body, like he was a angel or something.

"I heard that Headmistress Kalena is also leaving, she left Eclipse in control of the academy. I hope Kelina doesn't attack the academy now that Kalena is gone..." she whimpered. She was very fearful of Kelina, especially working under her for several months.

"i don't think Kelina would be foolish to attack the academy directly. She may know this school in and out , but under Kalena's reign, under Eclipse's reign, its totally different" Sasha said trying to help X feel better.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:51 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kirune smiled shyly at Eric. "Let's go theyun!" The female said, trying to hide her accent again, growing aggrivated at her accent. "Stupid accent won't get back down. Makin' me soun' like sum sorta countreh bun."

"Yeah. Kelina's not stupid, but she won't make a dire attack to get to you. When she does, Kalena's got a special part in her room for hiding. I think Amu and Yama hid there when it was under attack."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:58 am
TheRealKiru

quote="kalenakeeper"]

Eric chuckled. "Your accent is fine. You can't help the environment you were raised in," he said reassuringly. He looked toward Sasha. "A single person thinks they can take out a school where nearly everyone is armed with one of the most powerful weapons in existence, can create fire, ice, and lightning projectiles from essentially nothing, create gravity wells, temporarily stop time, and heal greivous wounds? Ha! Let her come. I'll be awaiting her trial once I come back from my date, assuming she isn't a pile of ash by then," he said confidently.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image

Sasha hit her head once
"I forgot to add that she does have a keyblade and she is insanely powerful with it, not as powerful as a keyblade master is who is completely in tune, but as for a dark master, shes powerful."

X looked scared
"Ms Kelina ripped out her heart from her body, shes a nobody and a heartless.....but only one has access to the keyblade, the heart I think....the nobody has the twin swords.....she used to attack me with it and she was really strong. "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:15 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kirune smiled and hugged Eric again, happy that the didn't mind her accent as much anymore. That or at least he tolerated it. "Thanks, E-Eric."

"Well, at least she can't get into the school." Alex said, trying to stay positive.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image

X nodded
"yeah, that's true" she smiled,

Her stomach growled loudly and she immediately held her stomach
"hehe, sorry. I haven't had a meal in a while" she started to eat a sandwich.

Sasha smiled
"why don't you two go on if you feel well enough. Just don't leave the building for now. " she said gently.

"ok! I think I can eat a big hamburger with how hungry I am" X laughed joking, but not really joking.
"Alex can you guide me, I still cant see"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:04 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric hugged kirune back. "No problem Kirune," he said. He looked back up to Sasha. "Really? I should've assumed as much. I'm still confident that we could wipe the floor with her if she decides to invade," he said.
Where the hell did my sudden faith in the system come from? This place has a horrible security history, even so far as recently. Meh, probably comes from being hugged and not wanting to scare the little kids, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:43 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

"That's good." Alex said to Eric, smiling. "We'll need it if she does try to come and attack us." He said, grabbing X's hand gently and helping her off the bed.

Kirune continued blushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 pm
kefkadragon
therealkiru

User Image

"yay lunch!" X said cheerfully as she walked with Alex to the cafeteria.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:56 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric nodded at Alex and X as they left. He turned back to kirune. "Looks like whatever was going on here is done,". He said holding his hand out to her. "Shall we go then?" He asked.
Damn this is cheesey. Love is making me do silly things it seems. Whatever, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:00 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Kirune hesitated, but gently set her hand in Eric's, giggling nervously as she nodded to him. "We shall."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Even after waking up only a few minutes ago, Erin started worrying about Nami. He didn't like being apart from her. Although, he'd never admit it, he was afraid of not having her around. It scared him.
He peered through the door and into the infirmary. "Um, hello?" He said, his voice raspy and slightly spooked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 am
kurai_18

Sasha was quietly cleaning the infirmary.
She slightly jumped hearing Erin's voice

"come on in Erin. I don't bite." she said turning to him and putting away the cleaning supplies for now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:02 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Anyone could tell he was getting nervous. He didn't contain himself as well without Nami around. "I think I might have lost my sister..."
It disappointed him that she wasn't in here when he looked around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games