Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She stood up and looked up at him. "Is it true Fayes can shift to look like other people?", she asked him. But she knew or heard most Fayes were not able to touch iron. Though this part confused her due to her mixed blood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and said."Yes that is true but it's not just them. Anyone that is skilled with magic can make themselves look like someone else."Damian then demonstrated by making himself look like Marius.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded then was taken back at the details. "How long does it take? I mean to master it.", she replied. Then forced herself to look away. Hoping he did not read or see the kissing bit she had shared with Marius in his cabin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stopped the spell and he returned to looking like himself."Overall I wouldn't say it takes to long. It's easier when you know the people but really you just need to be skilled with magic and you can do it almost immediately. How well it looks depends. The voice is harder to get though."Damian cleared his throat and then said in Marius's voice."Awella how about you try turning into Davy Jones. It'll test you but I have a feeling you can do it."Damian cleared his throat again and his voice returned to normal."So give it a try."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded seeing him and his silver hair again. But hearing Maruis's voice, shocked her but she tried so little to show it. Now she focused on what she recalled Davy Jones, yet her mind gone to her Mother. Whom she shifted into with hands that were worn and was tough as leather, due to needle sewing also with cleaning fish. Her back was straight as a rod despite hunched shoulders due to the labor. Her eyes were a gold with bronze like hair that was in a long braid that touched her knees. Well her clothes were a common serving wench dress with bare feet. Of course she was taller then Awella by an inch. Now she looked at Damian as her Mother,"I... I'm sorry...", she said, but in her Mother's voice not hers. It was something even with out shifting she could pull off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched Awella and saw her turn into her mother and Damian wasn't sure what to do. Damian was happy to see her mother again. He reached forward and brushed his thumb across her cheek." So beautiful."Damian had really cared for her mother and only wanted her to be happy. Then with a moment of weakness on his part he leaned forward and kissed her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:10 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and was taken back. When he leaned forward and felt his lips on hers. With out thought she shifted back to herself. But somehow her hands grasped his shirt to pull him closer. She never knew how her Mother felt for Damian. But she was torn between Marius and Damian. Mixed emotions were put into the kiss but stopped almost suddenly, hearing someone shouting something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt Awella pull him closer and he had wrapped his arms around her. He could also sense her mixed emotions. He also knew how Awella felt for Marius. He normally wouldn't have interfered with someone else's love life but Damian honestly did care for Awella. Although he had only met her a couple days before he knew that the fates will do their best to mess with him because they like most everyone else on the planet hated him. He then heard someone shouting he let go of Awella and looked down to the crew to see what it was.

Marius was looking around for Awella and then he told the others to look for her as well. Eventually he saw both Awella and Damian in the crow's nest. He did feel a twinge of jealousy. He forced that emotion down and then yelled."Awella can I talk to you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:35 pm
Awella Hawk

She almost jumped back from Damian and blushed madly. Hearing Marius she then jumped down using her wings to glide to the deck. They vanished fast as they appeared. Looking at him, she rubbed her neck. "Yes?", she asked him, but not sounding tempted.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat back down in the crow's nest and stared to the sky again.

Marius smiled and said."Please follow me." He then walked a distance away and then when he thought they were a good distance away from Damian he said."Be careful around that man. He's a monster and will take control of you if you aren't careful."Marius obviously was scared and while he might be grateful when Damian helped them he would act differently when nothing was going wrong."I don't think it's a good idea to be alone with him."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:24 pm
Awella Hawk

With out thought she followed him and then frowned hearing him. "Marius, I did not know what I am until he came along. Others want me dead and did you forget a Harpy is a monster too? Or do you turn a blind eye cause I'm half breed?", she said, as her voice was similar to a woman whom was physically slapped. A glare, much like a hawk's or even eagle's was casted his way before she moved to the railing. Some part of her wanted blood shed for his cruel words to her teacher. Yet the other part of her wanted to hug him and be more civil.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw the glare she gave him and he sighed and then said."Awella I did forget that you were part harpy but that's because you seem like a normal person. He on the other hand doesn't seem like a normal person. I doubt he would even blink if he killed everyone on this ship. He just frightens everyone on this ship."

"You know it's rude to talk about someone behind their back."Damian then appeared from Marius's shadow."I think that you should know that it was pointless to walk over here. My hearing is second to none. I heard you perfectly from where I was."Damian's eyes started to glow white."I didn't care what you said about me because most of that was true but if you think I'll hurt someone that I promised to protect then I think that maybe you should see the monster that I can become."He then started approaching Marius who started to move backwards. Damian then grabbed Marius by the throat and lifted him two feet from the ground.

Marius couldn't breathe and he kept grabbing at Damian's arm to try and get his hand off but he couldn't Damian to release his hold. He then turned to Awella and said with a great effort."Help.."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She turned heel and watched the men, only to show how shocked she was. "Damian, enough! Let go of him, I'll talk to you later.", she snapped, it was the same tone her Mother used when annoyed or firm and caring. Her eyes flickered to Marius then Damian, but did not look at either to long. Once Damian let go of Marius she then started to walk away,"And don't forget, I have good hearing myself. So if you two dare try to start something, you better hope I don't stop it myself.", she growled. Now she stormed off and sat on the stern with out much effort or thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled a bit when he heard the tone that Awella used. He often heard her mother use the same tone to him when he did something that annoyed her. Damian gave one last squeeze to Marius's throat and then let go of him. He then disappeared into shadow.

Marius took a deep breath and coughed. Once he caught his breath he rubbed his throat and wanted to go after Awella but he could tell that she might still be annoyed with him. Eventually he approached Awella."Awella are you okay?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at the waves that the ship was kicking up. Hearing footsteps she then glanced at Marius,"Yeah, yeah...", she grumbled. Then she ruffled her hair and was back to looking at the waves. "You should be careful, in case I'm not around...", she warned him.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games