Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 am
Abigail Hawk

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She yelped in shock as he carried her now. Once on the bed, she laid there and smiled as he joined her. Rolling onto her side, she reached over and played with his hair. Slowly she moved her hand to his hand and rubbed the back of it.

========================

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus smiles happily as Abigail played with his hair before rubbing the back of his hand. His other hand started with a gentle stroke along her cheek as he let it glide along her neck, then shoulder and side, before it came to rest upon her hip. Slowly he arched his head toward her until his forehead touched hers.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:41 pm
Abigail Hawk
xxxxxxxxxxxx
She was laying there for a while and smiling as they laid like this. Though after a while she moved her hand to her stomach and started to wince. She felt like her period was coming. But honestly was not aware of it being different. Marcus would probably be able to sense that what to come was not normal. Finally when the pains subsided, she finally breathed normally."Damn I hate being a woman... Though I think I have a while, before it starts.", she said. Of course she did not know who donated their blood to her that night she got her scars.

Of course the scene fades to black as she started to take her clothes off.

========================

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus held Abigail close as they lay cuddled together under the sheets of the bed.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:46 pm
Abigail Hawk

Whom I'm With: Marcus

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Marcus over her shoulder and moved one of his hands to her mouth. Now she pecked his hand and smiled. "So, what was that one story? The one that you made mention, when we were making love. That's if you want to talk about it.", she said, as she was still not aware of how hot her skin was. Now she managed to move most of her hair to lay on the top of her head; as she laid there on the bed.

========================

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus gave Abigail a gentle squeeze. "Quite a long time ago, long before English was a language, I was part of a group that went around the world slaying beasts that were preying upon the innocent. One of them led us up to what is now called the Arctic Circle where we fought it, unsuccessfully. I was the only one to survive, and that was by mere chance and the sacrifice of my mate at the time."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:40 pm
Abigail Hawk

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She laid there listening to his story. But she frowned and looked at him. Only to roll onto her side before tilting her head. "You said, mate. Why?", she asked him. Though she put her face against her hand, as her other hand was on his waist. But she looked around as if to remember where her phone was. Now she kissed his cheek and got out of the bed; before throwing a shirt on. Of course she was still tender despite her fading bruises and sunburn.

Grabbing her cellphone, she got back into bed. But he'd be able to tell it was a back up, as it booted up all the way; he'd see an old picture. It was clear the picture had been taken about three years ago, with a pink haired Abigail and a green haired 'Becca. Both of them were in sweaters and in a movie theater in front of a movie poster. Now she was sending a text to 'Becca asking her if she got her stuff moved out and if she's dealt with Uncle Matthew; or not, yet. To her she had no reason to hide the old picture from Marcus. Of course the picture was before the attack as she looked rather level headed.

========================

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus watches Abigail get a shirt on and grab her phone. "The group I was a part of didn't have need for full on marriage. Those of us who became couples simply claimed each other as mates. Part of it may have been a trait most of the group shared, myself included." He explained as he stretched out on his back, a hand moving to the large scar in the center of his chest. "I mourned for a long time once I was thawed out, though apparently before then I managed to plant the seed of the group I am part of now."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:21 pm
Abigail Hawk

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing this she just nodded and still found it a bit, weird. Though after the text she gone back to her main screen. Once again showing the picture of her with pink hair. "I still need to talk to Uncle Matthew myself. Or else he may not believe that I want to leave. But he may also try to stop me from leaving...", she said, before almost whispering the last sentence. Of course she locked the phones screen at the same moment. Before putting the phone on a nightstand.

========================

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas