Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion] Whats you gender and sexuality? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:07 pm
I be blesbian, have a gf.

(I only say blesbian because I've never had a boyfriend so I don't feel I'm ready to judge myself lesbian, though I don't really have any attraction for guys XP )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:55 am
I'm male and Bi-sexual =/ leaning more towards guys than girls =/  

Enyaron

Auxilior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:19 pm
Female. Asexual.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 am
I'm Female and I don't care, its just love, choosing a prefrence makes no sence to me.  

Ibis Devin Tamarisk

Ipo2398

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Female and bisexual... or asexual...

stare

I think bisexual is a lot more normal, though, so I guess it wins out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:43 pm
I don't think I replied yet but I'm female and am pretty sure I'm straight.  

Mika_Clari

Ryuu Lynx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 am
Female, but I'm not completely sure about preference. I am attracked to guys, so that makes me heterosexual (I don't like to say straight). Yet I have no interest in looking for a boyfriend or having sex, so does that make me asexual? But I'm still 20, so what the heck...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:54 am
Female. Recently found out I'm Bisexual.  

CelestialGypsy

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:09 am
Durr. I'm Female... and... I don't really know... I like boys... but I'm not interested in a relationship... or having sex, or even kissing someone else(Unless it's a bet or dare >D)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:43 pm
Female, and bi. xd I'm not sexually or romantically inclined, and I'm fine with that...

Although if I were to have a relationship, I'd rather be with a girl. Guys are just pretty to look at. wink  

Lenre Li
Crew

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:26 pm
Mauimango7
Danthalas
Male last i checked... hold on a sec... -moment of silence- Yep, definately male... And i'm quite Gay. (So would the ladies PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME?!? -sigh-)

That's hot. o.o Though I won't hit on you. ^^ Gay guys rock, but I don't understand why girls are so drawn to them. They like boys, leave them alone. -cough- Anyways..

well, gay guys are usually nice sweet sensitive and cute, which is why were so drawn to them, and most of them have a really good sense of style......
I'm yuki....I'm a girl......and I'm straight......and I love everyone in this guild!!!!! 4laugh Yay!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:26 am
yuki~chan3
Mauimango7
Danthalas
Male last i checked... hold on a sec... -moment of silence- Yep, definately male... And i'm quite Gay. (So would the ladies PLEASE STOP HITTING ON ME?!? -sigh-)

That's hot. o.o Though I won't hit on you. ^^ Gay guys rock, but I don't understand why girls are so drawn to them. They like boys, leave them alone. -cough- Anyways..

well, gay guys are usually nice sweet sensitive and cute, which is why were so drawn to them, and most of them have a really good sense of style......
I'm yuki....I'm a girl......and I'm straight......and I love everyone in this guild!!!!! 4laugh Yay!!

3nodding My gay friend has good taste, he helps me pick out clothes and such. And he's cuddly. And we have yaoi jokes that only we get xD

User_2629207

Scribraven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:45 pm
Female, unknown orientation. biggrin No, really, never liked either sex. Maybe I'm asexual?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:58 pm
Female, quite possibly ever so bisexual, but I have to say, similar to Miss Sushii, I'm not interested in sex or intimate acts. O.o

Although I would like to find someone who wouldn't mind me nuzzling and biting them. sweatdrop  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:20 pm
Girl, lesbian, and proud.
I've realized guys are friends to me, nothing else.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff