Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm
Decaying Harlot
Hello to all. I am Decaying Harlot, quite obviously. I've posted in the site feedback once, which just so happened to be today~
I've been using GaiaOnline since 2005, until these last few months/this year in particular; Gaia was pretty great.
Unfortunately s**t changes, and it has changed for the worst.
I'm getting fed up with all this bull s**t, like the majority of you. ♥
Not much else to say. emotion_8c
Hello, it's nice to see another Oldbie. I've been around since '03 so I'm all too familiar with the extent of the changes we've seen. I have hope though, and you should too~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm
Pur3_Imagination
I'm an old gaian, started back in 04/05 on my original account. Saw my friend Chachiix joined and due to having Just complained to him about this crap, joined immediately myself. I am a big fan of RIgs and I am very guilty of buying GCash in the past, so my right to complain isn't as good as some other people here... Still, even I have to admit this is Crazy!! I LOVED the original Gaia and made my original "fortune" the old fashioned way by posting and bumping in the forums. Having left Gaia and come back many years later, I was shocked by the introduction of GC, but went along with it bc I loved the new RIG idea. Now, I regret my passivity, as this money sink nightmare is partially my fault. I DO Not want to see this site go the way of TinierMe...or whatever it was called..

Anyway, here to chat amongst my fellows and hopefully make myself heard, before I have to find a new place to haunt. (sad face)
Welcome to the Revolution! Don't regret your past choices, I've splurged more than a few times myself, we're not here to judge though, we've got our eyes on the future.

I hope to see you around the guild, together we'll help fix this mess.  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Decaying Harlot

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:37 pm
frozen_water
Hello, it's nice to see another Oldbie. I've been around since '03 so I'm all too familiar with the extent of the changes we've seen. I have hope though, and you should too~

I definitely have slight-hope, especially considering Gaia has been one of my "hobbies" for many years. c:
I'm hoping they can pull themselves out of this, I'd hate to see the potential Gaia still has to go to waste.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm
frozen_water
Pur3_Imagination
I'm an old gaian, started back in 04/05 on my original account. Saw my friend Chachiix joined and due to having Just complained to him about this crap, joined immediately myself. I am a big fan of RIgs and I am very guilty of buying GCash in the past, so my right to complain isn't as good as some other people here... Still, even I have to admit this is Crazy!! I LOVED the original Gaia and made my original "fortune" the old fashioned way by posting and bumping in the forums. Having left Gaia and come back many years later, I was shocked by the introduction of GC, but went along with it bc I loved the new RIG idea. Now, I regret my passivity, as this money sink nightmare is partially my fault. I DO Not want to see this site go the way of TinierMe...or whatever it was called..

Anyway, here to chat amongst my fellows and hopefully make myself heard, before I have to find a new place to haunt. (sad face)
Welcome to the Revolution! Don't regret your past choices, I've splurged more than a few times myself, we're not here to judge though, we've got our eyes on the future.

Aw, thanks! Well, this seriously means a Lot to me...not seeing Gaia fall into a giant hell created by it's own greed and idiocy... so I plan to be active like I haven't been in a long time! It's about time I added my voice to the masses, imho.  

Pur3_Imagination

Thirteenth Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Pur3_Imagination
frozen_water
Pur3_Imagination

Aw, thanks! Well, this seriously means a Lot to me...not seeing Gaia fall into a giant hell created by it's own greed and idiocy... so I plan to be active like I haven't been in a long time! It's about time I added my voice to the masses, imho.
I feel the same, since joining I've found myself spending most of my time here, it's really something that feels important, and I love that I'm able to be a part of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 pm
frozen_water
[
I feel the same, since joining I've found myself spending most of my time here, it's really something that feels important, and I love that I'm able to be a part of it.

Definitely feeling the importance of this guild as well. I love Gaia and have made some lifelong friends on here, and I don't want it to go up in flames. I guess I also don't want to give up all the time I put into this site either. I never thought Gaia would go down hill so quickly!  

Pur3_Imagination

Thirteenth Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm
Pur3_Imagination
frozen_water
[

Definitely feeling the importance of this guild as well. I love Gaia and have made some lifelong friends on here, and I don't want it to go up in flames. I guess I also don't want to give up all the time I put into this site either. I never thought Gaia would go down hill so quickly!
You're not the only one. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm
frozen_water
Pur3_Imagination
frozen_water
[

You're not the only one. :c

lol <3  

Pur3_Imagination

Thirteenth Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm
frozen_water
Femme Autobot Crescendo
I heard about this in the Site Feedback forums and I had to get involved. We can't be quiet about it anymore.

So, hi! You can call me Femme, Crescendo, Angel...whatever floats your boat, really.

Pleasure to be on board!

I admit I'm new to the cause, as for awhile I just tolerated and ignored it, but I've jumped right in, displaying this sign and selling items at below MP price as my own economic countermeasure.

I'll do my best here.
Welcome! There are so many new members today it's exciting!

It's also great to see you've found your own way of getting involved and making a difference, if you have any other great ideas don't be shy, we're always taking suggestions. c:

The link got posted in Site Feedback and I think a lot of us flocked to the guild.
People seem to appreciate low prices. >w< Shame Gaia doesn't share that sentiment.

And on a more positive note, just look at those event rates. People are pouring into this sink pretty well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Femme Autobot Crescendo
frozen_water
Femme Autobot Crescendo
I heard about this in the Site Feedback forums and I had to get involved. We can't be quiet about it anymore.

So, hi! You can call me Femme, Crescendo, Angel...whatever floats your boat, really.

Pleasure to be on board!

I admit I'm new to the cause, as for awhile I just tolerated and ignored it, but I've jumped right in, displaying this sign and selling items at below MP price as my own economic countermeasure.

I'll do my best here.
Welcome! There are so many new members today it's exciting!

It's also great to see you've found your own way of getting involved and making a difference, if you have any other great ideas don't be shy, we're always taking suggestions. c:

The link got posted in Site Feedback and I think a lot of us flocked to the guild.
People seem to appreciate low prices. >w< Shame Gaia doesn't share that sentiment.

And on a more positive note, just look at those event rates. People are pouring into this sink pretty well.
True That!  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

LoreNoMore

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Hello, names Lor, been around since the summer of 07, recently came out of a long haitus to find everything in shambles, and I want to fix that? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 pm
LoRthePuppet
Hello, names Lor, been around since the summer of 07, recently came out of a long haitus to find everything in shambles, and I want to fix that? sweatdrop
Glad to have you! (Also glad you didn't just walk away!)  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

LoreNoMore

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:58 pm
frozen_water
LoRthePuppet
Glad to have you! (Also glad you didn't just walk away!)

Yeh, its like how I was saying to a friend earlier, its funny how something thats causing so many users to quit has brought me back? Gaia is very dear to me, I dare say I even owe my life to it (long story). I hate to see it like this...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:03 pm
LoRthePuppet

Pleased to meet you, Lor. ^_^
So you're a role-player from the past?
Interesting.  

Javier Cross

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games