Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"Arlen Sinai...i should have known that you were tricking me all along...", her voice becomes shaky and tears streams down from her eyes to her pale skin.
Blue fires suddenly burst out from her, but it was clear that her breath becomes hard, as if it would stop at anytime. "Stay away...you know why i came to the Sea kingdom...",she said as she turns around from him, her tears still won't stop, and even her voice was very hard to hear.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

❀⊰ Every word was a knife in his chest. "I know..." he said sadly. He saw how hard her breathing became. He put his hand on the wall and covered every hole that let in snow with a small amount of ice. He bid the snow and ice that was already in the cell to disapear. It wasn't much, but it would make the room a bit warmer. "Akari.." his voice was just a bit shaky as he removed his velvet cape and walked over to her. "Not everything I told you was a lie." he said as he drapped the thick cape around her shoulders so she could use it as a blanket. "I.. I'm sorry.. I never meant for you to be hurt." There was a melonchany in his voice that no one had ever heard before. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:32 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"I said...STAY AWAY!!!", she throws a big ball of fire to his side as a warning for him, she was clearly engulfed in anger that her fire was able to melt the floor that was partly covered with ice.

Her hand was clenched over her chest. Right now, her heart only feels like it was being torn bit by bit by a blunt knife. Just like what happened to her before when she saw Len 'died', rage took over her, and her tears once again turns into molten lava.
The velvet cape around her was burnt into ashesin a blink of an eye as her whole body was covered in fire, she looked at Len with a dead person's eye, as if she lost her heart and soul,

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len took a step back as the fireball singed his hair, a few tiny white strands falling to the floor. "Akari..." he looked at her with scared eyes for a moment. Then he closed his eyes and dropped his head. He jerked his head to the side as a tear rolled down his face. The only tear that he had ever shed in his enitre life. He drew his sword.. Then threw it to the wall away from him. He didn't look at her. "Go. You came here to kill me. Here's your chance. You can even use my sword if you don't want to waste the energy. I.." He opened his eyes, looking at the floor. "I wouldn't blame you if you hated me.. If you never wanted to speak to me again. I just want you to know one thing.." He looked up and looked at her again. Another tear formed in his eye. "You're not the only person in this room.. Who fell in love with their enemy." In those few words came every bit of pain and agony that he had faced since he realised that he really did love this woman. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Each and every letter in Len's words hurts her, but it didn't make her even more angry, instead it slowly put her flames out.
Light was once again lit on her eyes, the lava running down her face turns back into tears, she finally came back to her true self.

As much as it hurts her, she doesn't have the heart to do what Len asked. It was unfortunate for her that she used her last bit of energy. Her heart weakens, her blood flow slows down, and her eye sights fades.
She felt as if death was glaring at her, ready to snatch away the life from her. "Len...i'm sorry...", she whispered to him right before she collapsed onto the floor.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len caught her before she hit the floor. "A-Akari!" He closed his eyes and held her close. "I swear to both of our Gods, I won't let anything happen to to you." he vowed. "Gaurd!" He called out. He almost slapped himself when he remembered the walls were soundproof. He picked Akari up and carried her to the door, reapplying his sword on the way. He opened the door with one hand. The guards looked at him with concern when they realized that he was carring the Fire Princess the way they would hold their own child. "My father has ordered that this girl be kept alive for use later. She needs immediant medical attention, and to be kept warm. If she doesn't recieve this in one hour, she will be dead, and so will you for disobeying orders." He said with a cold authoritative voice. The guards instantly stood straight and bowed. One took the unconcious Princess from Tamlen's arms and they ran off to see that the order was forfilled. Tamlen watched with pained eyes. He would watch over everyting done to her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari felt a sharp headache on her head and it woke her up, her eyes slowly opens and scans through the room as she still lays down. Huh...why is it so bright here?....am i...dead?. She tried to sits up until, "Clank",she heard a sound, a familiar one that she had heard for whole three days, she felt cuffs around her wrists and ankles. ah, my old friends, how very nice of you to greet me after my sleep..., she thought in annoyance.

She tries to pull her head up, she saw Len standing right before her eyes. She stays quiet for few seconds, "You got burned by the fire i threw and then the king executed me for killing the prince, dressed me in a formal suit to do a proper funeral and and put an offering so my soul wouldn't bring misfortune to them...yup...i'm definitely dead..." she said, making a simple conclusion, or rather, a random one to ease up all her confusion. She still looked at Len who was standing at the end of the...bed? how did she ends up in a bed, moreover she was cuffed, although she can't still believe on what happened to them before.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len laughed a bit. "No Akari, you're not dead. If you were you'd be sent back to your own Kingdom for a funural.. But as you can see, it's still cold outside.. And besides.. We don't believe in offerings.. Our religon is just.. Traditions and chivalry.." He said akwardly. "And we're alone, so we can talk.." he walked over to her and undid the chains on her hands with the key that he had. "Sorry about the chains... I needed to get you out of the cell so you wouldn't freeze to death.. But I didn't really have any say on how you were treated.. I'm not even supposed to be unlocking you right now.." He told her with a sad tone. He walked over to a table just out of her sight and pucked up a hot bowl of soup with a speciel heat-resiliant rag. Then he walked over to hand it to her. "Here... I guess I don't really have to warn you that it's hot..." he blushed a bit as he sat on a chair by the bed. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She rubs her hand when the chain was released from her, releasing the pain, somehow she became spechless. She saw Len came back with a bowl of soup on his hand, offering it to her.
She couldn't take it from him because her eyes are getting teary again, she curled up and covers her face, she couldn't hold her sobs, "Len you idiot! you made me thought that you were dead, you reappear in front of me as the prince of the Sea kingdom, and now you're acting like NOTHING happened!?, she yelled at him as she wipes the never-ending tears from her eyes.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len set the bowl down. He climbed onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her. He held her, not wanting to let go. "Look Akari, I'm freaking out just as much as you. I want to scream at the first person I see and cry into a damn pillow. But I have to stay calm. No one even knows I left the kingdom. Everyone thinks I was visiting my cousin at the border. When I fell into the ravine, I woke up half-drowned on a farm. I was forced to come back to the palace and rest because I was ill. But the whole time I worried. I was afraid that you didn't get away. And I knew I couldn't send out a search party, because they'd kill you. The whole time we were separated, I could only worry about you." As he spoke, tears began streaming down his face. He knew that she wouldn't notice that as he held them close enough that his face was at her back. But now he sobbed. "Every possible worst case scenario... Akari.. I'm scared. You're the only person I'll ever admit that to. I'd never tell a single other person, but right now I'm scared. So please.. I can't be strong without you. Not anymore.." He shook as he spoke. Her shoulder became wet with tears as he cried with her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She hugged him tight, feeling save around him, her sobbing started to stop. It even surprise her that he was also crying.
"Len...", she have so much to say to him, she didn't know where she should start, or what word she must use to explain to him how she felt these past three days, alas her original nature of comforting someone came out.
"Don't worry,Len...i'm here. You've stood up for me through my hard times, i don't know how...but now i'm going to stand up for you".. she rubs his back, trying to calms him down.

Akari pulled away from him, she puts both her hands on his cheeks, wiping his tears away. "We're going to finish this together...no matter what will happen, i'll be there for you, because i know you'll be there for me too". she smiled at him, leaning to his face to kiss him softly.
Now, the tears falling from her eyes were no longer tears of fear, nor anger, she was only happy that she could be with him again.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len had opened his eyes when she pulled away from him. And when she kissed him, he pushed back. He held the back of her head, while his other hand held the small of her back. He didn't care if anyone saw them. He was just happy that he was with his love. It didn't matter who they were. And it shouldn't matter. Because it was still love. It was Len that broke the kiss. "Thank you Akari." he held her face in his hand as he smiled lovingly at her. He looked down. "You should really eat.. I know they didn't feed you very well in the dungeon.. And you're going to need your energy.." He told her. He had a plan.. It was a crazy plan, but only he could pull it off. He was going to bust her out. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She smiled back at him, she felt it, there was something different about Len, something that she or anyone else never saw. She silently prayed not only to her goddess, Amaterasu, who had granted her wish to meet him again, but also to the god of the Sea kingdom, who had allowed her to be with him.

She only nodded to Len's word. Of course, she wouldn't tell on him how badly she was treated, but the soldier was just doing their jobs, they're still human, and Akari didn't have the heart to harm such creature, at least not when she's not threaten by them.
Akari took the bowl that Len brought her. She was very hungry, even so, she still uses her princess manners and eats slowly.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len sat back to give Akari some room. "Akari.. I'm going to get you out of here. I can't say how just yet, but I promise I will." He told her. "And then." he looked her in the eyes. "We're going to stop this war." the fire crakled, as if to add sincerity to his words. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari nods, "we will, somehow..." She looks down and sighs.
"Len...please, whatever you do, don't put yourself in danger...i can't bear to lose you again", pain was drawn in her eyes, her grip on the bowl tightens. "I don't mind staying here as a prisoner as long as it takes, I know i'll be safe if you're here. But we need to move fast before my father notice that i'm gone, or your kingdom will surely be blamed". She said to him with a serious tone.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas