Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

When Anne pointed at the room at Cameron was in, Jax just nodded. He dried some tears and tried to calm down. His breathed at the top of his lungs in slight panic. Even before Anne stepped in to the room, the grumpy nurse threw the door open. She said something about God. Sounded shocked. Told you so! was what Jax thought.

Jax was handed a walkie-talkie and was told to call for backup. But Jax just looked at the black radio and didn't really know what to do. He had already finished this part of his education and knew what to do, but right now... He didn't. But after a few seconds and just staring at the walkie-talkie, he got to his senses and called for help.

OOC;; Finally! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
All at once, several nurses and doctors ran in. They pushed Jax and Andrew outside, then closed the door.

Andrew looked up dizzily. He saw Jax all covered in blood, and nearly fainted again. He managed to keep his head this time, and looked up at Jax. His eyes were still pouring out tears, but he didn't know what to do! Why were they in the hall?! Where was Cameron!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hehehehe. After all that hard work, Jax gets sent to the hall! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Doctors and nurses came running and pushed both Jax and Andrew aside, then closed the door. They...closed the door? Why did they close the door!? Jax was shaking from fear and panic. His head told him to lay down, but the adrenaline in his body kept in standing. Jax stared at the door for a few seconds before he slowly sat down on the floor, tears streaming down his face silently. He dropped the walkie-talkie to the floor and just sat there without saying a word. Didn't know what do say or do.

OOC;; AWH! I feel sorry for him! xD And Andrew.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew pulled Jax into his arms. He pet the man's hair affectionately, still in a dazed trance. After several long, dragging minutes, most of the doctors filed out.

Anne stepped out last, after checking on the boy again. She walked into the hall, and say the crying boys. She squatted down, so she was closer to them. "He is alright. I promised he wouldn't die, didn't I?" she said softly. She gently rubbed their backs for a second, and stood. She handed the boy's twin a card with her name and information on it, before walking away.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He's all better! Go in and see your Cammie!! Go! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax was pulled in to Andrew's arms. Jax grabbed his shirt and let the tears run down his cheeks. He was shaking but calmed down as time passed by. After what seemed like in eternity, the doctors and nurses walked out of the room. Anne was the last one to leave the room. She squat down beside the boys and said that Cameron was alright. Jax just nodded, drying his tears. After Anne had left, Jax shakily stood up and slowly walked in to the room. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted to see the state Cameron was in.

OOC;; YAY! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew stood, pulling Jax to his feet. He looked over and said, "I-I.. I don't know, Jax..." His eyes were wide with fear, but he tried to reign it down.

Cameron blinked up slowly. He was assaulted by the neon white of the room, so he pressed his eyes closed. After a few seconds, he peeked out, hoping to see Jax, and maybe more waiting for him. He nearly cried when he realized he was all alone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay! GoGoGo! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax looked over at Andrew, who wasn't sure about going in. Jax couldn't blame him. He wasn't even sure himself. He looked away from Andrew and dried the last few tears. They never stopped coming! Without a word, Jax opened the door and took a step in. He looked over at Cameron and was quite surprised to see him awake. He was so happy that he yet again started to cry; nope, the tears would never stop coming! Jax walked over to the boy with a crooked smile on his lips. He was still bloody.

OOC;; :>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew peeked in, then walked the rest of the way to the bed. He didn't bother trying to dry his tears, he just let them flow.

Cameron gave a pitiful attempt to smile when Jax and Andi walked in. It took a few seconds, but he realized Jax was bloody! "Jasks... What happened to you?" he whispered out. His face had a slight frown, and he looked worried. Who had hurt his Jax?!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hehe. Cam is more worried about you than him self!! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just smiled slightly when Cameron asked what had happened to him. He gently touched Cameron's face. "Nothing" he just said, "nothing at all." He had actually forgotten that he was all bloody. All he thought about was Cameron and how much he wanted to hold him close. But he knew he couldn't. So instead he just kissed the boy's forehead. A sudden wave of tiredness came over him and all he wanted was to sleep. The adrenaline in his body was gone.

OOC;; Well, I notice! Silly boy~~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew climbed in bed beside Cameron, letting Jax have the other side. He looked at his brother, and gently rubbed his hair.

Cameron sighed when Andi cuddled in beside him. "Andi! We aren't four!" he said, but the smile told more than the words. Cam reached out and took Jax's hand. He pulled Jax to his bedside, and patted the open space beside him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He tries! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax only smiled slightly when Andrew cuddled in beside his brother. Cute. Cameron told his brother that they weren't four, Andrew didn't seem to care. Cameron grabbed Jax's hand and pulled him closer to the bed. Wanted him to lay down beside him, just like Andrew. At first, Jax wasn't too sure if that was a good idea but still climbed in bed beside him. He felt like a child again, but he didn't care. As long as he could be close to Cameron it was okey. Almost as soon as Jax closed his eyes, he fell asleep. Too tired to even say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled when Jax fell asleep. He wrapped his arms around the man, holding him close. He laid his head on the man's chest. He promptly fell asleep as well, cuddling into the warm body.

Andrew smiled. His brother was safe, and he was happy. Andrew sneaked from the bed and went off to explore.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax didn't sleep too well. He had strange dreams. Dreams about death and Hell and demons that haunted him. Wanted to tear him apart and feed his limbs to the wardens of Hell's gates. In his dream, he was all alone. The female voice from before haunted him as well and told him he was ugly. A freak. Worthless.

Jax forced himself to wake up. When he did, he noticed that he slept beside Cameron and that Andrew wasn't there anymore. He was alone with the boy. He lay awake for a few minutes before he sat up and carefully jumped out of the bed. He gently kissed Cameron's cheek before he sneaked out of the room.

As he walked through the corridors, he passed by an open door. He couldn't help but to peek inside; there were bottles of medicine and other things in there. Things that were supposed to be inside a locked room. Jax bit his lower lip and looked around. No one was there, so he sneaked inside the room and looked at all the bottles and read the names of different medicines. He knew he could find something to use to get high.

OOC;; Bad Jax!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew looked up defensively. It was just Jax. "Welcome to Hell." he said sarcastically. He gave a rather cruel grin, and popped another handful of brightly coloured pills.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Bad Andi!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax flinched when he heard a voice. He looked around and found...Andrew? With a sarcastic tone he welcomed Jax to Hell. He had somewhat cruel grin on his lips. But Jax didn't mind, so he just smiled and walked over to Andrew, picked one of the pills up and looked at it and then at Andrew. "I like Hell" he said, put the small pill in his mouth and let it melt on his tongue.

OOC;; Bad boys in other words!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games