Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errodu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm
I'm Errodu and I'm in Game Development. My talents consist of multiple disciplines, but my core focus and role is Systems Design.

I'm responsible for making a game fun. I'm seen as an early "Will Wright" in my school: the man who made the original Sim games before Maxis was bought by EA. My core strengths are my ability to play test ideas in physical formats early and often, reference and recall existing games to better improve current ones, and describe and pitch ideas clearly so my teams understand what their role should be during development.

I've been working on a few games and have an impressive portfolio of playable games that exist on free websites. I'm currently applying for Riot Games to improve and work on League of Legends.

In my free time I work on side-projects; things I think would be cool should they exist. I've done 2 card games for Gaia that ended up being flops (yet still can be worked on, I just am awaiting programmers for one specific game...) and am currently living a romantic tragedy with a beautiful woman who is to be my wife. We're scheduled to marry once I secure the job at Riot, but anything can happen.

Other than that, I currently am looking for a skilled anime artist for a Gaia project.

Artists are jerks, so I don't expect any help to fall in my lap.

Oh, I hate artists by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am
I'm 19.

I'm American and I was born in Iowa, but I live and attend university in Sydney, Australia.

I'm and English major and I'm studying to be a High School English teacher.

I work at Dymocks. emotion_awesome

Thanks for the invitation!

Hirurari

Dedicated Fatcat

the hidden ghost

Invisible Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 am
I apparently post enough in the GCD to be sent a invite to this wonderful looking guild. ninja

I'm an Australian, currently living in Brisbane, turning 25 in June. I work in a library, read a lot, used to dabble in writing (not so much any more, but I still lurk the Writers' Forum on Gaia) and have a fair comic collection, mostly DC.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 am
I am a weird, unemployed South Texan currently working towards a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with the hope of eventually earning a Doctorate in Genetics.

Usadari

Citizen

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am
I'm almost 20, and neither employed or in college. I've been trying to get a job for the last six months though. : |
All this free time is probably why I'm on Gaia so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 am
gaia_diamond
I'm 18, college freshman, and going for a degree in web design.
I'm a New Yorker, though I hate this place and want to move somewhere quieter.

No job, or much in the way of a social life outside of college. So Gaia it is! emotion_awesome

itsyaboii

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lunamusica

Invisible Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 am
I'm from Ontario Canada, I'm 23 and a Make-up Artist whee I'm currently working my way up in the industry.. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am
I'm a 25-year old Southern Californian Animation Graduate with a Bachelors in Fine Arts looking for a studio job, meantime working part-time as a table busser (I clean and serve tables... BLARRG) and doing free-lance art work (currently in a project).  

Guildenstein

Ruthless Capitalist

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 am
Apparently my slight de-lurk made someone giggle enough to fling an invite my way, thanks! ; 3;
I'm Flocks, 21 and English. Currently wading through a completely sub-standard animation degree and plotting the cheapest way of escape! In my free time I sit and stare at my computer hoping something interesting will happen, it rarely does so I draw. Quite a bit.
On gaia I'm found meticulously dressing up (srs bsns), drawing for my pixel weath, letting my threads stagnate and staring at you, gcders, in the hope that someone without an ugly font colour will post a thread that I haven't seen before and that interests me enough to scrape up the motivation to post my thoughts!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am
I'm a freshman at hs. D : Dayum, I feel like a kiddie compared to all u college people.  

j e l l y p o p l u v

Aged Fatcat

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 am
hi,

I'm Bohemian_Scara, I'm 23 from Cambridgeshire, UK.

I have a BA hons degree in Drama and I currently work as a support worker (carer) for Scope. I'm hoping to gain enough experience to start a masters degree in Dramatherapy in a few years time. I have a fondness for costume design and took multiple modules in that area as part of my degree. I also love circus skills and clowning.

On Gaia I can be found mostly in the GCD but I do occassionally wander into the life issues forums, music forum and sometimes zomg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am
I am Toontastic, 18 and unofficially graduated from school life and looking at going to a community college some time later this year.

I saw a UFO once but the entire story is so ridiculous everyone thinks I'm joking when I tell my tale.  

Toontastic

O.G. Member

Cristaly

5,700 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm
Senior year at high school, and a Student Government person, that is all!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 pm
Toontastic
I am Toontastic, 18 and unofficially graduated from school life and looking at going to a community college some time later this year.

I saw a UFO once but the entire story is so ridiculous everyone thinks I'm joking when I tell my tale.

Well, now you have me curious. Would you mind terribly if I asked you to tell it again?

Usadari

Citizen

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games