Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

I have one left, but it's..... ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY
DOOM DOOM DOOM.

I find it impossible to study for, there aren't even enough pictures in my textbook. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

YES YOU CAN!

///cheers on~

*flops around like dead fish*

Stream Ecology~ Physical/Chemical Waste Processes~

*gasps for air as small child drops me into toilet*

emotion_8c

Damn. XD

lol I finished all of mine this morning. emotion_awesome  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:19 pm
Read All Over
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

I find it impossible to study for, there aren't even enough pictures in my textbook. emotion_donotwant

Lol, one of my classes is based all off pictures, like stream bed depth and watershed and how the effect each other and identifying fish species. The other one requires ME to make the graphs. Like C/Co concentration ratio and how it changes with a base influx filter.

crying

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

YES YOU CAN!

///cheers on~

emotion_8c

Damn. XD

h8 u.

I had a sustainable water treatment presentation today. About a chlorine doser I'll possibly be making a prototype for which deals intermittent, contaminated water supplies in cities like Bangladesh and how compact/cost efficient it is.

emotion_puke

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm
Speaking of finals, do any of you like printmaking?

'Cause I got 2 prints to do start to finish by tomorrow.

So...do it for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

YES YOU CAN!

///cheers on~

emotion_8c

Damn. XD

h8 u.

I had a sustainable water treatment presentation today. About a chlorine doser I'll possibly be making a prototype for which deals intermittent, contaminated water supplies in cities like Bangladesh and how compact/cost efficient it is.

emotion_puke

u luuuuvvv me.

That actually sounds interesting. o.o And better than any project I've ever done. XD The only school project that even comes close to helping people is that I helped organize a food drive for one of the local food banks here.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Sinsario

So...do it for me.

What types of prints? Maybe I can russle up some of my old work for you to copy/improve.

xd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm
DC-Chan
Read All Over
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

Lol, one of my classes is based all off pictures, like stream bed depth and watershed and how the effect each other and identifying fish species. The other one requires ME to make the graphs. Like C/Co concentration ratio and how it changes with a base influx filter.

crying

oh damn, I'd never be able to do that. I can't even make a pie chart in word or excel. I don't even know what you mean. gonk

my eco geo text is just an absolute horror. it's written like a solid block of information, with small headliners every few pages or so. no important terms are bolded made noticeable, the charts are all grayscale, it's the kind of thing that has no engaging features whatsoever @_@  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 pm
DC-Chan
Sinsario

So...do it for me.

What types of prints? Maybe I can russle up some of my old work for you to copy/improve.

xd

it's not the subject
it's more the actual carving
and then the actual printing

a whole semester and I haven't printed a damn thing emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan

h8 u.

emotion_puke

u luuuuvvv me.

That actually sounds interesting. o.o And better than any project I've ever done. XD The only school project that even comes close to helping people is that I helped organize a food drive for one of the local food banks here.

Well, the presentation was pretty much given so my department could write a proposal, and possibly get, a grant to further research/develop the design. What I created was kinda okay, but it could be more uniform for mass production and to meet UNICEF guidelines.

The project I'm actually doing/installing in Honduras in...two weeks? Is a linear chemical dose control for a sustainable water treatment plant. Doesn't use electricity, changes chlorine/coagulant dosing with an increase in plant flow, and is created only using clear, flexible PVC tubing and gravity flow.

I want to do a food drive...I like volunteering.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm
Read All Over
DC-Chan
Read All Over
DC-Chan
JUST TWO MORE FINALS.

I CAN DO THIS.

emotion_0A0

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

crying

oh damn, I'd never be able to do that. I can't even make a pie chart in word or excel. I don't even know what you mean. gonk

my eco geo text is just an absolute horror. it's written like a solid block of information, with small headliners every few pages or so. no important terms are bolded made noticeable, the charts are all grayscale, it's the kind of thing that has no engaging features whatsoever @_@

That...sounds like every single textbook I've had since my sophomore year. When I had to start buying books like, "Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems" and "Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics". The first word makes it sound easy, 'introduction' and 'elementary'. WHY DO THEY LIE????

I would like color in my textbooks, not just on the cover. It sounds like a good goal.

whee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm
Sinsario
DC-Chan
Sinsario

So...do it for me.

xd

it's not the subject

EW. That type of printing! UGH.

I had a friend who did it, and she hated it so much. But she had to take it because she was a studio art major, and not a sculpture major.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:34 pm
DC-Chan
Sinsario
DC-Chan
Sinsario

So...do it for me.

xd

it's not the subject

EW. That type of printing! UGH.

I had a friend who did it, and she hated it so much. But she had to take it because she was a studio art major, and not a sculpture major.

xd

I absolutely hate it too.
And that's why I have to take it too.
(Except we don't have just plain old painting majors here) >:C  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan

h8 u.

emotion_puke

u luuuuvvv me.

Well, the presentation was pretty much given so my department could write a proposal, and possibly get, a grant to further research/develop the design. What I created was kinda okay, but it could be more uniform for mass production and to meet UNICEF guidelines.

The project I'm actually doing/installing in Honduras in...two weeks? Is a linear chemical dose control for a sustainable water treatment plant. Doesn't use electricity, changes chlorine/coagulant dosing with an increase in plant flow, and is created only using clear, flexible PVC tubing and gravity flow.

I want to do a food drive...I like volunteering.

xd

lol Volunteering seems to be as far as the business department is willing to go right now at my university. But then, I go to the satellite campus. So not as many students? I dunno. It just seems like a lot of what we do is helping the community. There are a ton of internships for us though. o3o I'll probably poke around those for during the summer.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Ridley Starsmore
AliceLoathesWonderland
Ridley Starsmore
AliceLoathesWonderland
Well that was a kind of gross observation of a conversation o.-
What, you don't like mustard?

I do!
But it looks like someone sharted (s**t + fart) all over him.
And the mntion of "s**t stain" helped xD

Nonsense. He's just enjoying his favorite tiny yellow beverage.

Oh you xD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games