Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 am
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius sighed a bit as the game ended. He stood up he was truthfully not used to so many people around him. He was alright with Elizabeth and Remy and Romy but they seemed to attract so many people. "It was nice seeing you Eliza"He said as he started to make his way past the mob of people. He rather not have Ver or anyone one know he was watching her and was worried as she was hit by the bludgers. That woman she can be so good but take so many risks as well.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna was grateful for such kind friends right now. Xavier offered a handkerchief, which she carefully took and used to dry the last few tears from her eyes. And Romy pulled her into a hug, which Anna was a little wary about, but allowed for the time being. His words were comforting to her. Yes, Tobi would be okay in the end, but just the thought of her friend hurting... She pushed those thoughts away as Romy released her. Though, his hand remained on her shoulder, for support, she figured. The twelve year old watched the players exit the field, and as random students began to leave, she looked between her two friends before wrapping an arm around each of them and giving them a light squeeze around the middle. "You guys... Thanks. A lot. He'll be okay after the healers get a hold of him, but... I just worry, okay?" Annabeth smiled at the two of them. She wondered if Bradley would accept a goodbye from her before she left. Doubtful, with how cranky he was all the time. She glanced back at him, a silent goodbye. "So, I'll see you guys later, right? Xavier, class tomorrow? Romy, newspaper club?" She smiled, and detached herself from the boys' sides. Hurrying out of the stands, Anna headed for the Hospital Wing to check on Tobi. She had completely forgotten about the borrowed coat around her shoulders and the handkerchief balled up in her fist.

~Turning the Page: {Exit to Elsewhere}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

Sir Spazalots

IceGrayWolf

Miss GryffindorK

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearReserve SeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy nodded at the mention of the news, then sent a grin at the girl. "Alright Annabeth. See you later." Blue eyes sparkled behind arced glass, wide eyes seeming wider. Once Anna had gone, the boy looked for his sister, but it seemed she had walked off with the crowd. Romy next glanced between Bradley and Xavier, before nodding once and heading out. The boy sent a glance at Cersei, then blushed, remembering the summer. Head down, the boy climbed down the steps, away from the crowd.

{Be that Word our Sign in Parting}

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands

The game was intense. David despite not wanting to be there enjoyed the game. He wished that Shayna would have gotten to play but he knew that Shina was good at the position of seeker. Upon winning David cheered for the win and then turned to his sister.

Chloe whose house team was playing Ravenclaw was cheering just as loud. Like any good Hufflepuff win or lose they cheered for the winning team. "Ravenclaw's really good. I could see them even winning the Quidditch cup." Chloe said. "You really think so?" David asked her curiously. "Yeah don't you?" she asked him. "Maybe, never thought about it." he told her.

"Well congratulations to Ravenclaw. You'll have to pass that along to Shayna for me." Chloe told him with a smile. "Sure I can do that." David replied finding not to be as complicated as other things she had ever asked for. "Well I'm going to find her. See you later sis." he said running off and leaving Chloe to her own devices.

Chloe shook her head. They hardly talked anymore. David was always hanging with his friends and they hardly bothered with one another. It was like they didn't even go to the same school. Getting up she headed back to the castle. Studying like always was in her future.

(Exit Chloe and David)

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:07 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A small smile had highlighted the veela’s lips throughout most of the game, not but ten minutes in, she’d already drifted off to a little island of paradise in the middle of her imagination, somewhere lost between the now and in between. It wasn’t until Remy’s sudden movement had jostled her from her thoughts and Romy on his feet the next instance. She stood too, alert, and curious; Cersei hardly understood the game as it was, and barely busied herself trying to keep up with the game when she was bored enough to, and now… She had no clue what just happened.

She slithered her way through the crowd, snaking in between bodies as she stood on her tippiest toe to try and find where Remy had gotten off too. Looking over her shoulder, she could already barely see the spot she’d left, where Romy, Darius, and the lot of them began to shoulder their way through the crowd. Wait, what?! She blinked as, left and right, bodies everywhere began to stand and shoulder their way out of the stands. Cheers for Ravenclaw had sent her mind spinning as she fought the flow of traffic to finally find her girlfriend in the shadow at the edge of the world, slipping fingers on the railing. ”Rem, c’mon,” and soon enough, her long, lithe fingers weaved around the quidditch captains waist. ”There’s nothing you can do to help her from all the way up here, we should go.”

//Exit to: Any Suggestions? //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Quidditch Stands
---------- lingering with Remy,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched as first Heather, then Tobi were carted off the Pitch. When Cersei spoke, the shorter girl jumped, honestly having no clue the other girl was standing there. "Er... Yea. They'll be fine. We'll see Heather by breakfast tomorrow." She turned to look back up at her girlfriend, a slight smile on her lips. She took Cersei's hand and held it, leading her to the exit. "Wanna go back to the Common Room? We can relax by the fire?" She cuddled into the taller girl's side, a more dreamy smile taking over. Long hair was still being caught and moved by the wind, but the girl didn't seem to care at all.

{I Take my Leave from here}Exit to Gryffindor Commons?{And Make my Final Remark}
Essy ze Ninja

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel ran up into the stands with Pod loyally at his side, finding seats for the both of them. The two teams were slowly setting up for the game and as much as the sportsmanship was evident in every member, it was clear in all their eyes that none of them would go down without a fight. If Hershel was right, both of these teams had won their previous games by a mile. Hershel had not managed to make the last two games due to a lack of time and forethought the first time and a lack of interest the second. However now Slytherin was again playing and he and Pod would have the chance to cheer them on - mainly Edajin.
Hershel had been so pleased to hear that Pod and Edajin had talked in a few of their classes. Pod had not been sure whether to refer to the slow relationship they were making as anything close to friendship, but it was clear the younger boy was pleased to finally be making some semblance of a friend.
Hershel and Konar took seats quickly, hoping they would prove to be a good spot to watch the game from, and tried to catch Edajin's eye with enthusiastic waves. It was mostly Hershel waving, but very eagerly.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

Konar Delash
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

Pod hurried quickly after Master Hershel's heels, spotting a suitable seat for the two of them quickly with sharp eyes. Just as quickly, he was the first to spot the boy whom they were attending the game for in the small mass of Ravenclaws and Slytherins preparing themselves on the field.
Pod could not help but crack a small smile at seeing him there as well as Hershel's excitement. The older boy had been quite upset over missing their acquaintance's previous game and Pod knew he was eager for a second chance to show support for his new friend.
After a bit of waving from the both of them, Pod turned to Hersh and whispered into his ear to be heard over the loud House support surrounding them, "Do you know Edajin's position on the team, Master Hershel?" he asked, realizing it was quite important information.

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Pale Mist

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn walked into the stands decked out from head to toe in Ravenclaw colours. She knew she was a Slytherin, and was even a reserve on the Slytherin team, but she doubted Belle would be knocked out and she was going to support her Chance no matter what. She pranced along, heading right past her housemate Hershel, and took a seat near the front of the stands. Quickly she tugged the scarf around her neck tighter, shivering in the cold snow, and wishing Chance could be near her keeping her warm while she cheered him on from the stands, but knowing how impossible that was and sounded. She sighed and looked out over the pitch, once she spotted the familiar red hair, even through the falling flakes she waved at him. "Go Chance! Woo! Play you're hardest! I believe in you!" She cheered loudly, wondering if he'd be able to hear her individual voice from so far away, and hoping he would. She wanted him to know she was there supporting him.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ pulled her coat around her body, chilled by the falling snow. No matter how much homework she had, she would not miss this game. It was a Ravenclaw game, after all. She needed to cheer her boyfriend on. With him being the Vice Captain and all, she didn't doubt his performance in the game today, but she did worry about his health with the falling snow. What if he caught a cold? That would be horrible! But, she would just take care of him if that happened. Yeah. Blankets and fires and hot soup. Heather took her seat, calling out at the top of her lungs, "Come on, Chase! Go, Ravenclaw! He had her full support? You know it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:58 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

David was feeling much better about the whole quidditch thing. So much in fact that he ran down to the pitch and up the stands to a place were he could see everything. His sister wasn't anywhere to be found so he decided to sit next to Heather a Hufflepuff he meet in the dueling club. She seemed to be close with one of the Ravenclaw's Chase.

"Hey Heather," David said sitting beside her. He was wrapped up with his coat, scarf, mitts, and hat. Hopefully he could stay warm during the game. "Cheering for Ravenclaw I see." he stated with a smile. He too was cheering for Ravenclaw because that was the team his girl friend was on. Hopefully they would come up with another win and teach Slytherin a lesson.

With: Heather

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron quickly changed into his quidditch uniform and jogged down to the stands before the rest of his teammates could leave the change rooms. Although he got here early, he didn't have to walk with Elli near him. The two still hadn't spoken since she dumped Cam even though he really wanted to. He just didn't know what to say. Plus, he was still mad at the fact that she couldn't get him on the team. Maybe they would have won their last match if he played that game. He could have taken out the Hufflepuff's seeker, which was something Keith and Iris failed to do. Well, it didn't matter because this time, he was playing the game instead of Iris.

Armour Class: +15
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +5)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Targets Hit:
People Hit:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

((OOC: Edited and exit to the Pitch.))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

The brunette happily carried her broom with her into the stands. It was Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor and she was excited as ever. She didn't want to just win, she wanted to have everyone happy again. But if David was called to the field as well as she, then things would be different. She looked down at her uniform. Her mom had bought it for her about two months ago, but it had arrived too late for the match against Slytherin. She also happily looked at the Firebird II her mother had also had sent to her. She was very, very happy about that one. She felt really loved, but it was basically a 'sorry that we are busy with your new brothers' present."I wonder if I will get to play today. Ah! I'm so nervous!"She said excitedly to herself. If Shina didn't show up, then Shayna was in the game. If Shina got hurt then Shayna was in the game. Either way if something went wrong, that's what it would be.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

David watched the last game for both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. It turns out that Gryffindor had lost again. That wasn't anything new. Shaking the feeling that they had lost every game since the beginning of the season, David walked over to Shayna while carrying his broom. Too bad he didn't get a chance to play since the first game.

"Hey Shayna congrats to you house winning our last game of the season." David spoke. Sure he hated the idea that the Gryffindor team lost but he couldn't be happier with whom they had lost too. "You know if Hufflepuff wins against Slytherin you guys might have a shot at winning the quidditch cup." he told her. Deep down he hoped that would be the case Slytherin didn't need to win again this year. Then again on the other side of things he liked Belle so maybe, them winning for her final year would be worth it.

With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Ah! I'm so excited that i'm shaking!!!.

User Image

Shayna had almost intranced herself in watching Shina and Romulus trying to catch the snitch. She admired Shina a ton. She almost cheered when only after a few minutes Shina had caught the snitch. That was the end. She stood happily. Though she would have been okay with being able to play. When David came over she jumped when he started talking. She hadn't realized he was next to her. Turning to see David was next to her though she smiled and threw her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

"hi David! Thanks I suppose. I don't think it really matters, I realized I like just watching the games. At least as long as you don't get hurt!"She said unable to hold her excitement. Although she was kind of worried he was upset with her... He didn't seem as happy to see her as he normally was. She pulled away after a second to look at him. Questioningly she wasn't sure he was even fully there...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games