Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Captain:
Heather Hawthorn

Vice Captain:
William Cloud

Chasers:
William Cloud
Jane Doyle
Dhylan Nolynn

Beaters:
Heather Hawthorn
Tobi Fallrein

Keeper:
Steele Thompson

Seeker:
Ariana Hawthorne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:29 pm
✪ I wish today it will rain all day ✪ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ✪ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ✪ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away ✪
✪ Angel away, yeah strange in a way ✪ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ✪ They got their guns out aiming at me ✪ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me ✪
✪ Me, me, me against them ✪ Me against enemies, me against friends ✪ Somehow they both seem to become one ✪ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood ✪
✪ They start coming and I start rising ✪ Must be surprising, I'm just amazing ✪ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ✪ More fire ✪

User Image
╒══════════════╕
Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ
Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

╘══════════════╛
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly, to fly; Get ready for it; I came to win

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ lugged the box of Quidditch equipment across the field once again. Her face was set in a slight frown, her brow pinched to express her annoyance. When one player doesn't show up to a match, life could go on, but when three players were nowhere to be seen, including her Keeper, that was something completely different. Not to mention that one of said players was her appointed Vice Captain. Unacceptable. Heather would not stand for it. With no reserve players on the team, she was forced to hold an extra session of tryouts to fill the needed positions and possibly get some extra players. Not to mention the chance to get her current team into a practice session, and give them all a good talking to. Really, only Ari, Dhyl, and Tobi were up to her standards. Jane, William, and Steele were well below that set line of expectations. Thus, the Emergency Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts were born. Standing in the center of the Pitch, Heather crossed her arms and waited for someone, anyone, to show up.

AC: 17
Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: #

✪ Everybody wanna try to box me in ✪ Suffocating every time it locks me in ✪ Painting their own pictures then they crop me in ✪ But I will remain where the top begins ✪
✪ Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ✪ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ✪ I am not fly, I am levitation ✪ I represent an entire generation ✪
✪ I hear the criticism loud and clear ✪ That is how I know that the time is near ✪ So we become alive in a time of fear ✪ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare ✪
✪ Cry my eyes out for days upon days ✪ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ✪ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ✪ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's ✪

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:09 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi walked onto the field, school broom on his shoulder and his bat in his hand. He had read the student board in the Hufflepuff common room and had decided to see who would come and replace their keeper and chaser. He had still felt bad from their defeat, wishing he could have knocked the Slytherin seeker out just seconds before she could catch the snitch, but it didn't matter anymore. Game was over, injuries healed, and the first year was ready for another go. As he walked onto the field Tobi spotted Heather waiting for people to show and jogged up next to her. "Hey Heather! How ya feelin'?" the short boy asked.

Position: Beater
AC: 14
Modifiers: None
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing (+2), Deft Dodger (+2)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Additions: +4

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked onto the Pitch, looking confused. "Jus' got the announcement. Emergency Try-Outs? Did someone quit?" he asked, blinking. His eyes held questions that he hadn't asked. His new Captain looked irate, and he really didn't want to toss her over the edge. His messy hair was in his eyes again, making him look a bit grungy. He offered a flighty smile toward Tobi, whom he really liked. Tobi was a good kid. Dhyl stretched, popping his back, then sighed. Something needed to happen here today. They couldn't take another loos like last game, and he didn't think he could handle the stress of fighting three other Chasers away alone. He shuddered at the very thought, being a bit of a germophobe. He hated being dirty, sweaty, or generally disgruntled, so that game had not been fun in the slightest.
▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Confused
With: Heather and Tobi
Located: Quidditch Pitch
Wearing
(OoC: )

Hufflepuff Chaser
-/3
L1 L2 L3 L4
AC: 15
Mods: +5
*Good Arm
*Dang Healthy
*Swift Swipe

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana was in the common room when she heard the announcement about the emergency Quidditch try outs. Puzzled, the redhead walked onto the pitch. They needed to replace the keeper and two chasers. "Hey. Did Steele quit?" she asked the three students who had already showed up. She hoped he, and the chasers, hadn't quit.

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +6) (catching snitch +6)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch PRactice Field
What am I doing? Re-joining the Quidditch team.
What am I thinking? I'm so going to die...

Katrina walked onto the practice pitch, carrying a borrowed broom and wearing borrowed gear. There was a clear sign of nervousness in her eyes. "H...hey... I'm here," she said and put the broom down. She looked silly in gear that was slightly too large for her, but Heather had asked her to be here and Katrina was a determined friend. She smiled at her girlfriend and hoped Ariana's presence would slow her shaking hands.

Out of Character Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +5 (Shot blocking)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana's face lit up with joy when she saw Katrina walk onto the pitch in Quidditch gear. The gear was too big for the girl, but who cared? She was here! Trying out!

Total Roll:

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи hurried onto the field, a school broom in his hands. He read the flyer in the Common Room, and felt his heart wrench. He just had to help his house's team! Even if he sucked at the game, he would try his hardest. What Badger could do anything more? Coming up to the others, he waved and blew his blue hair from his eyes. "Hi there! I'm here to help! My name's Cain!" He smiled at everyone in attendance, anxious to get into the air. Flying Class was no trouble for him, but he had never even watched the game of Quidditch, let alone play it. Hopefully, luck would be on his side in this endeavor.

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for trying to score
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
Lives: ✰ ✰ ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:10 pm
✪ I wish today it will rain all day ✪ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ✪ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ✪ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away ✪
✪ Angel away, yeah strange in a way ✪ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ✪ They got their guns out aiming at me ✪ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me ✪
✪ Me, me, me against them ✪ Me against enemies, me against friends ✪ Somehow they both seem to become one ✪ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood ✪
✪ They start coming and I start rising ✪ Must be surprising, I'm just amazing ✪ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ✪ More fire ✪

User Image
╒══════════════╕
Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ
Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

╘══════════════╛

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ turned to see none other than Tobi trotting up to greet her, a bright smile on his face and eagerness lighting up his eyes. His presence made the fourth year smile. "Hey there, Tobi. I'm feeling... well, pretty stressed out. I'll explain in a bit. And my leg's all better too. Got a dislocated hip in the last game, but no biggie." Instinctively, she rubbed her right hip in small circles. The nurses had been able to easily pop her leg back into it's socket, but it had hurt like bloody Hell. Another voice hit her ears, and she looked to see her ex-boyfriend, Dhylan, strolling onto the Pitch as well. Ariana followed soon after. Both asked if someone had quit the team. Heather gulped. "Hi Dhyl, Ari. I'll explain everything in a moment. Promise." Then, Katrina came out onto the field, looking a bit ridiculous in her over-sized gear. Heather smiled at her, masking the stressed pounding of her life-giving organ. She swore that this whole ordeal would give her a heart attack in the end. "I'm glad you could make it, Kat. Very glad, in fact." And this was only getting better, for a first year she did not know came up to them all as well, waving and grinning and just being happy. His hair color rose questions in her mind, but she shoved them aside. "Welcome, Cain. My name is Heather Hawthorn. I'm the Quidditch Captain. Thank you for coming to our tryouts." Time to get the show on the road. Heather looked at every person around her, judging them in her mind. A ragtag team, but a loyal one nonetheless. Maybe they could pull off a win in the next game. "Alright, listen up. As most of you know, we were pretty much torn to bits in the last game against Slytherin. It wasn't because we're horrid players, no. Half of our team didn't even bother to show up to the match, leaving us defenseless against the Slytherin team. To make matters worse, I have received news that both William and Steele are taking a "break" for the rest of the season. That leaves us down one Chaser and our Keeper. Therefore, I decided to call you all here today to hold these extra tryouts. Kat, Cain, fill out this form so we can get started." With her speech done, Heather pulled two copies of the form she used at the beginning of the year out of her back pocket and held them out to the two newcomers. "Oh. Before I forget... Ari. Congratulations. You're our new Vice Captain. Don't try to deny the offer, because I wouldn't have anyone else fill that position than you, so I'm not taking no for an answer." she added with a smile towards the red haired Seeker. Maybe, just maybe, this team could pull through.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ

✪ Everybody wanna try to box me in ✪ Suffocating every time it locks me in ✪ Painting their own pictures then they crop me in ✪ But I will remain where the top begins ✪
✪ Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ✪ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ✪ I am not fly, I am levitation ✪ I represent an entire generation ✪
✪ I hear the criticism loud and clear ✪ That is how I know that the time is near ✪ So we become alive in a time of fear ✪ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare ✪
✪ Cry my eyes out for days upon days ✪ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ✪ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ✪ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's ✪

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch PRactice Field
What am I doing? Re-joining the Quidditch team.
What am I thinking? I'm so going to die...

Kat smiled nervously when Heather said she was glad that Katrina was there. When Ariana was appointed Vice Captain, Kat clapped for her and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. She took the form from Heather and made a face, then filled it out.

Form
Username: Professor Tahiri
Character's Name: Katrina Radcliffe
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Out of Character
Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +5 (Shot blocking)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl stood there, looking awkward. He nodded at Heather once she had finished her speech, the looked at Ariana. "Congrats, Mate." he said, looking indifferent. Did he think he had proved himself, yes;was he happy for Ariana, also yes. He didn't really know what to think. He walked off a little bit, needing to release some of his pent up energy. He didn't even know why he was this energetic! Perhaps after nearly five months of lethargy, the boy was beginning to feel sociable again.
▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Confused
With: Heather and Tobi
Located: Quidditch Pitch
Wearing
(OoC: )

Hufflepuff Chaser
-/3
L1 L2 L3 L4
AC: 15
Mods: +5
*Good Arm
*Dang Healthy
*Swift Swipe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana smiled at Cain, glad a new student came to try out. She looked back at Heather and nodded, still confused as to what was going on. When the captain began speaking to everyone, the redhead listened intently. Her eyes narrowed at the mention of their crushing defeat against Slytherin. We could have won if I could get the snitch, she thought, but she quickly shoved those thoughts aside. They would do nothing but make her upset and possibly play worse. Her eyes darted back up at Heather when she mentioned Steele and William, and a large frown struck Ariana's face. How could they do this?! As Katrina and Cain started filling out the form, the redhead turned her head towards the castle in hopes of seeing one of the boys strolling onto the field. Nothing.. "Huh?" she muttered quietly upon hearing her name. What? Did she hear correctly? Ariana Hawthorne was the new Vice Captain? "Wha- I- Thank you!" she exclaimed happily before running towards the captain with her arms outstretched for a hug. When Katrina kissed her, she returned it gladly. "Thanks, Dhyl!" she exclaimed when he congratulated her. However, she gave her attention back to her girlfriend as the boy walked off.

Total Roll:

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi noticed Cain, a fellow first year, come out and gave a welcoming smile. Maybe he wouldn't be the youngest player after all! He held his head down as Heather gave a summary of the last match against Slytherin while clenching his back teeth thinking of that dark-haired Beater. b*****d. He shook those thoughts out his head to hear Ariana pronounced as Vice Captain and applauded the seeker with a large grin. If anyone deserved it, it was definitely her.

Position: Beater
AC: 14
Modifiers: Mean Swing and Deft Dodger
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing (+2), Deft Dodger (+2)
Additions: +4

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

ᙅᴀιи grinned at his fellow Badgers. He was welcomed with smiles, and felt pretty good about it. After listening to the Captain's speech, he frowned a little. No wonder these tryouts were so urgent. She really needed some help, and by gosh he was gonna try his best to help her out! "I'll help you guys out and join your team! Or, I'll try at least." he said as he took a form and began filling it out. When he was finished, he handed it back to the blonde Captain and gripped his bat in his hand. Finally! Into the air! Cain was very excited, and it could be seen from the smile on the energetic first year's face.

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 for stealing, +2 for trying to score
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
Lives: ✰ ✰ ✰

Username: heather030595
Character's Name: Cain Abel Justox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: none
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 am

User Image
╒══════════════╕
Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ
Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

╘══════════════╛

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ could see the sour faces of her team as she spoke of their defeat. They would get better though. Ravenclaw would not pull off a win in the next match. Taking the forms from Kat and Cain, she read over them and returned them to her back pocket. "Alright then. Let's get started. Dhyl and Cain, you two are going to try to steal from each other. Get down the Pitch to the goals, where Kat will be attempting to block your shots. Ari, you can practice with your Snitch-hunting abilities, though I have no doubts that you'll find it easily. As for Tobi, let's get some target practice in. I'll set up the targets and we can aim for those. Any questions? If not, get into the air and let's play some Quidditch." Heather opened the box that she had brought out with her and released the Bludgers, sending them flying off in seemingly every direction. Then the Snitch was set free, the tiny golden ball fluttering around the Seeker before whizzing off into the sky. Next, she placed the targets in the air, levitating them with a simple Wingardium Leviosa. These targets were not the same as the ones in the first tryouts, for these ones moved around at random points in time, making them a bit harder to hit. Lastly, she threw the Quaffle into the air. "Game on!"
{Targets have an AC of 13.}

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games