Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pale Mist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

Magdalena's attempt had fallen to failure and she frowned even deeper, biting the inside of her cheek with vexation. She had thrown too much of her weight into her reach for it in the last second and she had not only missed it but thrown herself slightly off balance and off speed.
Recovering as quickly as she could, she flew fast to try again. If the Polish witch was anything, it was determined.

Position: trying out for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 for shooting // +2 for stealing
Special Skills: good arm, swift swipe
Lives: [+] [+] [+]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker
User Image

The snitch zipped away, and Shina had to peel off to avoid colliding with Shayna. In the moment her eyes left the snitch, it escaped. "Drat," she muttered, scanning the pitch for the tricky ball.

Shabatha

User Image
((OOC: ... )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =17
Player's Perks = Four years experience +2, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, then three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
This roll after modifiers= 8

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie nodded before she blew her whistle. "Okay everyone! Listen up! On the ground!" she called out. Ok, I hope this works. she thought as she looked at the team around her. "Okay well here is the team: Chasers: Myself, Chase, and Rufus. Beaters: Verily and Chance. Keeper: Rick. Seeker: Shina. The rest of you will be put on the reserve team." she said.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:22 am
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker
User Image

At the whistle, Shina stopped her search and spiraled down to the grass. She nodded at the assignments. They had a good, solid team this year, and the reserves would be welcome.

Dismounting, Shina almost fell as her leg gave out. She caught herself and gingerly stretched out the leg that had taken Verily's bludger at the start of the match. After a minute, she tried putting weight on it again. It hurt, but didn't buckle. "Worst part of a match? When the endorphins wear off. Ver got me good, I think I need a once over from the nurse. Anyone else headed that way?" she asked.

User Image
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =17
Player's Perks = Four years experience +2, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, then three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

As soon as she heard the authoritative voice of the captain beckon everyone down to the ground, Magda complied. She gracefully landed and threw her broom over her shoulder as she heard out the list of who made the team.
He brow rose when her name never came up other than in general assumption: she had been told that the Ravenclaw Team was short on players, but from the looks of it almost all of those who had been called had already been on the team.
She shrugged, quickly indifferent to the situation. Practicing with Rufus had been good fun and she did not regret coming to the tryouts as she had expected to. Now it was just the bugging issue of the fact that she would have to be prepped and ready for every match regardless of if there was any chance she would be playing.
She sighed, making a mental note to get more reliable information for this sort of thing next time. Brushing her usual irritation aside she caught Rufus' eye and smiled wryly to the boy.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Ravenclaw Pitch for Tryouts and wondering Well, Shayna. Why not give this a shot...

User Image

Shayna missed catching it again and looked back as she was almost collided into and lost sight of it. She sighed but when Rosemarie's voice sounded she landed next to Shina. She dismounted and nodded. She hadn't been expecting much if anything, but being on the team would be awesome anyway! When Shina dismounted, Shayna couldn't help but try to catch or help the older girl. "Are you alright? I can help you get to the nurse if you need it." She offered.

{O.o.C}

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie stepped onto the pitch, her Firebolt II on her shoulder. The Trunk of quidditch gear hovering behind her. "Well, let's see how things go." she said as she sat on the trunk.

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Shoot +6 Steal
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Final Roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily walked quietly onto the field, giving Rosemarie a small half smile. At that moment she looked so much like her older sister it was crazy. It was rare to see her look like Michelle, but the half smile was a classic look for the Slytherin, and at the moment Ver wasn't feeling up to a full blown smile. To much had happened recently. Early in the summer she had witnessed Jaslyn Ross almost die, and then at the circus.... She shuddered. She couldn't get the images out of her mind. Blood and bodies everywhere. People crying and screaming and yelling. And through it all Michelle walking calmly, killing people, and covered in blood. It scared her. Verily was honest to go terrified of what her sister was capable of.... of what her sister had become. The young Ravenclaw didn't know what had snapped in Michelle, but that was the same bright cheerful, maybe slightly strange, child Ver had known when they were only toddlers. Ver blinked back to reality and pushed away thoughts of the circus. She didn't want to think about it. She didn't want to remember every life lost that night and how she had done nothing to help.

Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 19
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus came to the pitch his old broom in a carrying case on his back. He looked at the two others of his team. "Hey, hows it going? Looks like its just us three for now." He said with a bit of a grin as he looked at the two girls taking in there scent. Even from where he was he could pick up several smells from the two girls. He unpacked his Moontrimmer and started to examine it. His old broom held together so far but he wanted to make sure it was well cared for. The Broom was way older then him an antic compared to the other brooms.
{OoC:}

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 steal +6 score
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger and Swift Swipe
Lives:[][][]
Posts to goal:0/3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled at the two who had arrived, "Hey." she said as she shuffled through her papers. She pulled out the forms for joining the quidditch team and handed them to the the pair. "You know the drill, fill out the forms to join the team." she said as she looked at them.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Shoot +6 Steal
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Final Roll:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Sixth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

Chase strolled onto the field, broom in tow, looking forward to the start of the new quidditch season. Which first years would be brave enough to try out? Well, he'll see. Taking a sheet, like always, Chase filled out the necessary information.

Username: Utsuha Moon
Character's Name: Chase Henrick
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Chaser

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:07 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Well, two years as reserve. Would this year be the same? Well, Night will see. On the one hand, he wanted to make the team, while on the other preferred to stay safe from any incoming bludgers. After all, it looked like it'd hurt when hit.

Username: Utsuha Moon
Character's Name: Night Yamamoto
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: None

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Running onto the field, Shayna had her Firebolt II Over her shoulder and smiled as she came out. She was quite excited for this year. But she noticed that Shina hadn't shown up yet."Hi! Sorry I'm late..."She said quietly before taking a form and filling it out.

Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Shayna Snow
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:23 am
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick walked onto the pitch, looking around at everyone present. So far, there was no one new,, and he was curious to see who would show up. Nodding toward the others, he quietly began his stretches, thinking that he should at least survive this year. Ugh, OWLs. He had to take them, and he hoped that with quidditch, classes, and everything else, he would have the time to study. Well, he did manage to get through his third year all right. He should be able to survive this. "Not everyone's here yet? That's a surprise. Or maybe not. They might all be studying or something." Okay, not a good joke, but then again, he wasn't that good at them.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Richard Drage
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: None

----------------------------------
Thinking: I am so going to die this year, I know it
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm
Shina Kiremono~Sixth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker
User Image

Shina stepped onto the pitch, smiling widely. Not even five feet tall, slender, and with five years of experience under her belt, Shina had no fear of losing her spot as Seeker, and was looking forward to another year of chasing the snitch. "Hey guys! Looks like a great day for flying!"

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Shina Kiremono
Year: 6
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

User Image
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Five years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games