Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 am
_Kaccee_
hello!!! i was grounded for two days (evil mother..........) but i'm back now mrgreen

Kaccee......

*is braindead* uhhh, yeah.... what should i do?

Kaccee has to meet Danny outside in ten.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:13 pm
{{OOC ~ Haie guys I'm going to be gone for a few days! I got grounded... I'm using my school computer for this. I just need to find my phone and camera, so it should be a couple days. Anyway, see you later! ^.^}}  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm
Kaccee went outside and looked around

hello, hello!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Danny landed on her head as a small dove with red eyes.'Hi.' He thought to her.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Kaccee giggled hello danny, i didn't expect that

i'm on atmosia also if you joined that  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:11 pm
'What do you mean?'
(Okay I'll post there now.)  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Yaaay razz

Well, i guess since i wasn't paying attention, i didn't hear your thoughts, so i didn't know where you would come from  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:20 pm
Danny got off her head and landed on the ground and changed back."Well I could see that you were paying attention with your ears and eyes."  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Kaccee shrugged well, i cant do everything at once  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm
"Well that is true."as he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips gently.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Ya thanks," he grabbed the bag then turned around and left. When he got out side he saw a girl sitting on the street corner. He walked up to her, "h... hey," he stammered. 'Dang she is cute,' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm
Tsuki

User Image

At first Tsuki didn't notice the boy standing in front of her. She had her eyes closed, listening to her music. Then she opened them to see if it was still daylight and saw him standing there. "Oh. Hey. Sorry." She quickly stood, not wanting to be rude or upset anyone. She glanced at his eyes, but looked at the ground, unable to hold a gaze. Her nose twitched. A dragon.. "You're a-.. Umm.." She stopped herself. From what she'd seen, people like her weren't exactly safe when outside the school. She looked around, still not looking up at him. "I have to go." With that, she grabbed her book and small bag, and took off down the street, turning around a corner and disappearing.

She stopped herself a few blocks away. Tsuki slid into an alley and leaned against the wall, holding back tears. She hid behind some boxes and closed her eyes, waiting for night and hoping to survive it.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm
"You shouldn't run off like that this town isn't exactly say for people like us Mrs. wolf," he said, "Ya I know what you are by your smell and because I read you mind. Yes, also, I am a dragon." He stood in-front of her, "names Ryuu Ando," he said blushing. "Come on let's go to the school it's not safe out here," he smiled and held out his hand. "I promise I will protect you," he said, but when he stretched out his arm his sleeve came up and you could see his arm covered in scars as if he go mauled by a bear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:26 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki stared at his arm. What..? Do I follow him..? How can I trust him..? "The school is closed, isn't it? Don't they usually close when it starts to get dark?" She glanced around nervously. She stood, holding her book to her chest and grabbing her bag.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers