Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

User Image

"Please do," he said with a smile to him. It was another ten minutes or so but they were in the town. He smiled as he went to the fish vendor; showing him what they had. After trying to come to a proper price, they agreed upon. "Two pounds Oriax! This is great," he said in amazement as he put the gold away into his pockets.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 am
User Image "I wouldn't keep it to myself and endanger the kit I can assure you that." Oriax said smiling. "It is wonderful, i'm glad we got a good price." Oriax laughed at Jason's excitement.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:19 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled at him before he lead him over to a store that sold bedding. "I figured we would need this for my friend first so help me pick out something for their little one," he said before he began to look over a few things.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 am
User Image Oriax looked around the store sitting on some of the bedding to test it out. He wanted something soft yet sturdy for the kit. He knew as the kit grew older they were bound to bounce on it or if the could shift like him tear into it with claws.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 am
User Image

User Image

Jason watched him with a smile, glad the other was liking this. “I think we should pick a natural color for the bed since we do not know what they are having,” he said looking to him. “And maybe a few pillows and a toy or two…what do you think.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:55 am
User Image"Green..." Oriax answered almost automatically. "I like that idea." he said smiling brightly at the other. He liked that the other was thinking of the kit.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 am
He was smiling softly at this point; enjoying the fact that soon hey would be a family. They picked out a few more things before paying for the items. "We will come back later with the carriage to pick up the bed but the rest we can carry home."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:07 am
User Image"That sounds fine with me, they'll take care of the bed here." Oriax said a grin plastered onto his face. He was happy with the situation.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

User Image

"Come, lets go wrap these up so we can send them off to my friend," he said as they walked out of the store. He then gave a gentle grin at this point before smiling more when they were away. "I take it you like the shopping for the little one...and the toys we got him or her."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image Oriax nodded when Jason beckoned him along so they could 'wrap' the things they had bought up. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"I was just wondering was all," he said with a soft smile to him. "You know...I figure we should probably get something of us together for our little one...there is an artist in town who draws people for a price...I am sure we can pay him for one."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image "We could do that?" Oriax questioned a bit surprised. "That would be nice to have something of us for the kit to look at."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"Then we will do something like that next time we come in alright," he said with a soft smile, feeling happy and content.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image "Alright that sounds good." Oriax said smiling. "We would have to do it soon, I don't know when i'll start showing."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"We will look into tomorrow, if I remember correctly; the last time I asked he was supposed to be full up until today," he said with a smile to him. "So tomorrow around lunch we can come into town to eat and then go over to he artist."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games