Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "Kill Joy." he said with a sigh before then nodding and getting ready to follow her. "After you, Beautiful." he said.
"Speaking of Rini, were you able to find her?" She asked.

Danni: "Yeah." he said. "She was pretty pissed off."
"Where did you find her at?" She asked. "Maybe Raph might be at that same spot."

"Good idea. Let's go." he said as he opened a rift to get to where Rini had been.
She nods then goes through the rift to see if Raph might be there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "Kill Joy." he said with a sigh before then nodding and getting ready to follow her. "After you, Beautiful." he said.
"Speaking of Rini, were you able to find her?" She asked.

Danni: "Yeah." he said. "She was pretty pissed off."
"Where did you find her at?" She asked. "Maybe Raph might be at that same spot."

"Good idea. Let's go." he said as he opened a rift to get to where Rini had been.
She nods then goes through the rift to see if Raph might be there.

They would end up in the place Rini had been, but Raph wasn't in the room. "Not here." he murmured.

They could hear a noise from a little down the hall.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

They would end up in the place Rini had been, but Raph wasn't in the room. "Not here." he murmured.

She takes a moment to look around before her ears perk up from hearing the noise. "What's that?" She asked before heading out the room, making her way to where the noise was coming from.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She takes a moment to look around before her ears perk up from hearing the noise. "What's that?" She asked before heading out the room, making her way to where the noise was coming from.

She would find Raph in a chair with the reverse bear trap on him and about to go off.

He run into the room after her.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She would find Raph in a chair with the reverse bear trap on him and about to go off.

Her heterochromic eyes widen as she saw the trap on Raph's head. She would run over and try to see if she could get the trap off him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her heterochromic eyes widen as she saw the trap on Raph's head. She would run over and try to see if she could get the trap off him.

The trap would go off basically ripping Raph's jaw off and pushing his head back with stringth enough to break his spine. He sat there stunned for a moment before letting out a cry of pain. Being a zombie the trap didn't kill him, but it hurt like hell and had caused serious injury to his spine. Not to mention his jaw was now hanging down to his chest on it's own accord.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The trap would go off basically ripping Raph's jaw off and pushing his head back with stringth enough to break his spine. He sat there stunned for a moment before letting out a cry of pain. Being a zombie the trap didn't kill him, but it hurt like hell and had caused serious injury to his spine. Not to mention his jaw was now hanging down to his chest on it's own accord.
Her eyes widen more when the trap went off then she would look over at Danni for a moment. She then reaches to remove the trap off Raph.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her eyes widen more when the trap went off then she would look over at Danni for a moment. She then reaches to remove the trap off Raph.

"See!? I knew I should have brought the camera!" he exclaimed with disappointment in his tone. He heaved a sigh and looked at Sirea. "Think we can record it onto video from your starball and play it back in slow motion?" he asked.

He glared angrily at Danni.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"See!? I knew I should have brought the camera!" he exclaimed with disappointment in his tone. He heaved a sigh and looked at Sirea. "Think we can record it onto video from your starball and play it back in slow motion?" he asked.

After removing the trap, she looks to Raph for a moment. She would hold out her right hand, attempting to use her kitsune energy to heal Raph. She then hears Danni. "That's really cruel, Danni."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

After removing the trap, she looks to Raph for a moment. She would hold out her right hand, attempting to use her kitsune energy to heal Raph. She then hears Danni. "That's really cruel, Danni."

Rini had stepped in behind them. "So you have no regard that your daughter has become a killer?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm just sayin."

Raph did the only thing he could do effectively at Danni. He flipped him off. The damage to his spine was healing and he used his free hand to try and push his jaw back into place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rini had stepped in behind them. "So you have no regard that your daughter has become a killer?"

"She hasn't killed anyone yet." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm just sayin."

Raph did the only thing he could do effectively at Danni. He flipped him off. The damage to his spine was healing and he used his free hand to try and push his jaw back into place.
She sighs a bit as she watches Raph flip off Danni. "You alright now?" She asked once she was finished healing him. Her ears then perk up when she heard Rini.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"She hasn't killed anyone yet." he said.

"But she's trying, that's bad enough. She tried to kill me, her own cousin." There was something different about her aura, something otherworldly and extremely powerful though her voice was deadly calm  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm just sayin."

She sighs a bit as she watches Raph flip off Danni. "You alright now?" She asked once she was finished healing him. Her ears then perk up when she heard Rini.

"Yeah.... just glad ya can heal tha dead." he muttered. He then looked at Rini before looking at Sirea. "S'wrong wit her?"

"Look, I don't condone or agree what she did to you. As for Raph.... to be honest, I couldn't care less if he were rotting at the bottom of hell right now." he said.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff