Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

Ryo sighed and closed his eyes. "My body still aches from our training. I came here to condition my muscles back into shape. Might I ask you the same question?" He said his eyes opened to observe the other Yuki nin training around him.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu nodded at Ryo and smiled. It had seemed that the Hachimon had indeed taken quite a toll on him. "I have been training here. I went and asked the Yukikage for a leave to train myself for a while. After all, it has been some time since I last learned a single technique." Matsu explained. He then looked to the broken and torn wooden dummies that were set ahead of him. Matsu then noticed that what Ryoichi was watching were the others in training. "I had just finished a session when you came in. You're welcome to join me." Matsu said with a nod, not looking to Ryoichi. He then closed his eyes, ready to begin another type of training.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Jounin Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain set the dummy back up, it was a good dummy to last so long but after this techinque it will be in the destroyed pile for fire wood. This next one he knew but not looking at the scroll, it was the interesting one. "Pick the most powerful that use the least amount of chakra..." He thought to himself as he set the dummy up, he would need to get this thing in the air, well how would he get a real opponent in the air? Kicking, under, the, chin! It was a beautiful concept, kicking the bottom of their foot under to hit the bottom of their opponent's chin to send them flying with a regard in the world about what might happen next for speed was a thing to be guarded about.
[1/3 (-1 post reduction) Beginning steps]

His speed was rare to see because he rarely sparred. "I need to be careful with these ninja...they always like to fight like it's apart of life!" he shook his head in slight disappointment. Maybe he should ask the short-sama of a Yukikage if he could get this "squad" these ninja talk about and get. "Guess i could try.." He had set up the dummy perfectly, already have to kicked it in the air, it flying it's wooden body through air like paper to skin. Wouldn't that hurt!
[2/3 (-1 post reduction) Lets prepare]

He jumped up, setting a foot onto a branch then pushing off with force, grabbing the bottom of the dummy as he went through the air. He had to do this right, wrapping his legs around the waist of the dummy and breathing in quickly. This would be a hard landing to both of them. Pushing down the dummy as if it was his opponent, it shot them both down as they fell and snow erupted quickly. Zain looked like he was sitting crisscross and stood up quickly as ever, rubbing his butt and deciding that hurt on wooden dummies. Sighing he cleaned up as much as he could and set it in a pile of broken, snow covered dummies outside the place and when back to his two trees training area.
[3/3 (-1 post reduction) - Hayabusa Otoshi [ Peregrine Falcon Drop ] Part 2 of 4 Stage Two Learned]

[Chakra: 215/250]

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi smiled and nodded. "Very well." He said as he slowly and painfully rose to his feet. He took hold of his right shoulder and moved his right arm in a clockwise position, trying to loosen himself up to prepare for this new training that Matsu spoke of.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu heard Ryoichi stand from his spot beside him and looked up to see where he was going. Matsu saw him begin to stretch and smiled before looking ahead and closing his eyes again. "This training is not like that." Matsu said, easily. He began to breathe deeply and relaxed his muscles. "By concentrating solely on the chakra network, you can refine your chakra control ability and increase the amount of chakra that you can effectively use." Matsu explained calmly.
[Chakra Training: Meditate 1/4]

Matsu focused on the Tenketsu nearest to his heart and began to try and ease it's flow. He cleared his mind and let his breathing pace him. In a short while, all the sounds of the shinobi training around him and their chatter disappeared.
[Chakra Training: Meditate 2/4]

Matsu could visualize the chakra moving through the network inside him. As his breathing eased, Matsu began to enter the state of the Bhastrika technique. Suddenly, he began to lean from side to side as if in a daze.
[Chakra Training: Meditate 3/4]

Shortly, Matsu's breathing rate had decreased drastically. He seemed to be dizzy but to Matsu, there was nothing for he had arrived at the border between consciousness and subconsciousness.
[Chakra Training: Meditate 4/4 +25 Chakra]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

-Genin-

[1/5]
"Ah." Ryo said as he stopped stretching his arm and slowly sat back down. He crossed his legs, placing both hands on each corresponding knee. He closed his eyes and started to focus. He and Matsu had trained plenty together but he can't remember the last time they meditated.

[2/5]
Ryo slowed his breathing and tried clearing his thoughts but it was hard in such a noisy environment. He focused on one steady noise, something that would keep him concentrated, the sound of his breathing.

[3/5]
Inhale. Exhale. He kept his breathing steady and deep so that the pace would relax him a bit. As he focused on the sound of his breathing, everything else seemed to fade.

[4/5]
His mind was now clear and his muscles started to relax. The dull pain from earlier was also starting to fade as he relaxed. He kept this up for a while until he could feel some sort of difference within himself.

[5/5]
As the sounds of his surroundings started to fade back into his mind, he slowly opened his eyes. He stared at the ground as a disturbing thought invaded him. "So, what now." He said to Matsu in a low voice, almost as if he was saddened.
[Chakra +20]

Chakra Pool: 290/290

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu heard Ryoichi and opened his eyes. It had been a while since they started and now Matsu felt relaxed and ready to continue with his Taijutsu training. He looked to Ryoichi and nodded. "Now, I'd like to continue my training. If you're interested, this style is focused on counter attacks and defense." Matsu said rising to his feet. He dusted himself off as he explained. "I have just a few more techniques to learn before I have mastered all that are available in our village." Matsu bent down to reach into his bag and retrieved the scroll from which he had been learning from. He then took the first one he had read and tossed it to Ryoichi. Inside, it held the first three stages of the Sazanami style.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain had to sit for a bit, kind of sit, his butt hurt, his legs were sore, his arms felt heavy and his whole body said what the hell. Was this what happened during taijustu training? Good thing he only wanted to learn this and go back to his precious bukijustu, his twin swords were cold without practice at slicing through the cold air. "I'm never choosing the cold again...maybe I should get a squad to help divert my attention from this cold hole."

He looked at the next part, only this and one more than he could rest his sore old body, yes twenty was old for him, even Riku thought so! Maybe he was finally getting that beard he always wanted? He stroked his chin and shook his head in denial. Nope, no chance in hell he could possibly grow a beard that looked awesome. Maybe he should shave for that date with Fuji? Maybe brush and fix his hair correctly? Make himself actually look twenty and not older, of course Fuji was older than him by two years maybe or more.

He sighed as he set up the new dummy, all this thinking and he almost forgot to perform the techinque! He stepped back atleast two yards, then sped forward with a push strong enough to erupt snow behind him in a slight flurry. He pushed off the ground just slightly and spun his right foot at the dummy's head, if it blocked than he would direct his left foot at it's side to knock it away. He slid to a stop.
[3/3 (-1 post reduction) - Konoha Daisenpuu [ Leaf Great Whirlwind ] Part 3 of 4 Stage Two Learned]

[Chakra: 205/250]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi looked up at Matsu as he stood. He must be talking about the Sazanami style. Ryo thought to himself. He had heard of the style and what kind of fighting it entails and it didn't really appeal to Ryo, so he sat still. "I think I'd rather watch, thank you though. I think I'm going to give my muscles a little more rest."

Chakra Pool: 290/290

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Katon || Fuuton
Fire|| Air

Kiya and Bain quickly made their way past the Training Dojo. For some reason, the memory of her encounter with the strange duo sent a shiver down her spine. But, quickly brushing it off, they made their way towards the Kage's Office in haste.

Title: Transport Information
Information: Your village leader needs you deliver some basic info to an ally.
After receiving the information (typically in scroll form), and destination, make your way there.
It is more than likely that this will be a cross-country endeavor.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 4/5

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]  

wolfbain001

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class
|| Lunas Ketsueki || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 275/275 || Saiketsu Bloodline

Lunas sighed deeply as he walked up towards the Academy noticing a relatively "old" man training what seemed like a Konoha style move his eye's widened, that was so cool..speeding up his walk he approached the man with a look of Awe on his face. "Woah..um..how did you do that? That was awesome!" His eye's where rather wide, giving himself a comical look as he walked around the man, looking for some kind of device to speed him up.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Hahaha couldn't help myself. ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain set the dummy back up for this next attack to it. After this he could do stage three but didn't look at the scroll. He had memorized this techinque already and just needed to see if he could do it. This taijustu stuff was difficult for him, extremely difficult because he was a bukijustu master but this gave him more speed that he needed.

Getting ready, he wasted no time preparing for this last part of stage four he had to learn beore progressing. So all he had to do was disappear from this fake enemy's sight and reappear below his opponant then kick them under the chin? Sounded easy as heck! lets do it!

He got into a stance like he would with his swords but this time his hands were just empty fists to this sword user. Turning his foot a bit he seeminly vanished just as the kid came and had reappeared infront of the dummy, slicing his dominant leg up fast to send the dummy up in the air. This 'old man' was fast to jump up and push off one of the tree branches to the dummy and spin in the air and hit his dominant leg straight on the back of the dummy, sending it flying right down and Zain landed by it on his feet. Dusting snow off as he finally noticed the boy.
"Shoo kid before you get hurt."
[3/3 (-1 post reduction) - Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ] Part 4 of 4 Stage Two Learned]

[Chakra: 195/250]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas glared at Zain before crossing his arms across his chest in a show of resilience. "C'mon, can't you atleast tell me how you did that? Or better yet! Can you teach me that stuff!" His voice raised in excitement as he stared at the man. So far all he really knew was the basic Jutsu so he really needed some stuff to increase his arsenal of techniques so he can protect his precious people.

|| Haku line go? biggrin ||

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto

Zain looked at the kid and stepped away, bead of either sweat or worry or both. "It's just the Konohgakure Taijustu style, nothing impressive!" He lied, it was impressive, even though his speed was only slightly increased.

[Chakra: 195/250]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class

Lunas smirked before forming a "handseal" suddenly his eye's became really wide, as his bottom lip quivered, that's right, Lunas used the..puppy dog eyes no Jutsu. "Pretty please mister? I just want to become stronger.." "Tears" appeared in his eye's as he said this. Oh yes, he was playing dirty, but he wanted to learn that style...no matter what.

|| Hahahaha! Oh god my stomach hurts! I couldn't help myself from doing that. Hahahahaha! ||

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games