Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

With a sigh Myurai floated the rocks he had gathered over to the pile that had been formed. He had grown tired of mining much faster than he had figured he would. Picking up his katana and adjusting himself he made his way down the mountainside to where the giant and the young man were working. Clearing his throat he began,"Kaileer. When your done with this here," He gestured to those mining before continuing,", We need to talk. And its not one of those, oh hey when you get a moment talks either. I will be waiting for you in the office." Forming a seal with his left hand under his robes he disappeared in a puff of crystal ice dust and was gone.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 74235

[exit]

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:17 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ωan called out to me on my walk back to the line, and I made my way over to him instead. I scowled as I approached. I'd heard him refer to the leader of his tribe as Shuhan before. He knew I didn't like titles, but he called me it anyway. "Kaileer. Just call me Kaileer. You know that." A grin snuck past the frown, though. "But sure. I don't see why not. No sense in letting all of this ore go to waste. After a break, anyway." Dropping the pick I'd been carrying around, I rolled my shoulder, trying to work out the knots I knew would form thanks to the unfamiliar tool. I took a chance to look around. Seiji, Hatsu, and Samuru had all left, I assumed to take ore to Takumi. There was no sign of Daitomi's squad.
-----Myurai approached then, saying something about needing to talk. And talk seriously. Had I done something wrong? I didn't think I had. But the konin was more experienced than I was; I was still surprised he wasn't named Raikage over me. Though that might have been thanks to his status as ANBU Captain. "Al...right?" He'd vanished before I got the chance to speak. I looked back at Wan with a raised brow and a questioning look. "I suppose we should get back." I gestured for him to follow. Whether or not he did was entirely his decision, but I headed back down the railway nonetheless.

[Exit to Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 330/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...
It took the young genin the better part of an hour to reach the Storm Mountains. It was a great range with pine trees all over forming a forest even at these heights, birds sang and if it was a quiet day you could even hear the animals walk through some parts of the mountain range. These parts were near where his family lived, just two mountains over, the very peak could be seen on a clear day and on a not so clear one, but today none of the range was beautiful. It was only hard rain with the occasional gust of wind that made the trees sing an eerie tone and the animals huddle in their burrows in fear. Axel threw himself on the ground and hugged his knees. He put his forehead against them and closed his eyes. The boy envisioned happy thoughts: his sisters, putting up the tree, decorating the academy, the kiss, both of them for that matter. He thought of anything and everything that would keep his mind off Lilja and Hakanai. Axel stayed like that for some time, thirty minutes at the least, before he unbent his back and rested it against the tree. There were pine cones scattered all around him drenched from the rain. Seeing them he remembered that he was here to do a mission, not sulk and cry like a little kid, but still… He gripped his chest after thinking that. It felt empty again, just like when he talked to that Kaileer guy back in the hospital, that brought bad thoughts; thoughts of Lilja dead on the ground, him raising his sword to Rin, and his hands full of Lilja’s, as well as his own, blood.

It took a while for him to be better again; fifteen minutes of breathing deeply to calm himself down, and some scratching himself on the side, but not enough to draw blood or even mark him. He sighed and made a single seal, pumping chakra into the ground. Axel broke the seal and rose his hands, pulling Iron Sand from the earth bellow him with some effort. He divided it into small clumps, at their ends they spread out as if they were hands, small hands like those of a five year old or maybe even younger. With much care they picked up the pine cones that were around him. He flashed another seal and drew a bit of the Iron Sand from the 40lbs of Sand he had floating in the middle of forest. The sand came down to the ground and began to form a rather large basket which he compartmentalized; he made a section big enough for to hold fifteen pinecones, designated a slender one for the dandelions, since he didn’t know which part of the thing she wanted, he would bring it to her whole, thing to her. He decided to read the note to figure out what was he needed. The paper was wet but some of the writing was still readable. Pine Needles. Not cones, needles. The boy sighed and crushed the pine cones with his slender little Iron Sand Hands and scattered the shards on the forest floor. That made him angry. He wasted so much chakra for nothing. Axel sighed and looked at the tree where he had rested his back against. He knew he at least wouldn’t screw up this part. The boy jumped back and stood under the 40 pound Iron Sand blob floating above him. He pushed his hands forward and screamed, Iron Sand rushed and tied itself around the tree. Axel solidified part of it, the part that was facing the tree, and gave it a sharp edge, and then spun it. The movement was labored and slow at first but with time the movement smoothed. He made another hand gesture and part of the clump moved forward and pushed the tree, making it fall on the ground.

Axel turned the solid parts of his Iron Sand back into their particle form and sent them back to the rest of the clump. He walked up to the tree and saw that it had blue berries. That was excellent for what he needed. He picked them up and placed them in the Iron Sand basket he made. He got around twenty of those off this tree, and planted some of the others so that more trees would someday grow in the ones steed, or so he would hope. He then got a kunai out from his side and began cutting at the tip of the pine’s branches to get the pine needles. It took him a good five minutes to fill up the basket with all the needles and berries. At the end of that he had a total of thirty berries and some twenty to thirty needles, he had lost count somewhere along the way, but it didn’t matter, he had enough, or at least it seemed, and felt, to be enough. Lastly, he made slabs of the Iron Sand go higher in the air and align themselves with the tree. Axel looked at it, it seemed to be about forty feet tall and still had the branched attached to it. Before setting down he took out two more sand streams and spun them close to the tree to cut off all the branches from it to make it simpler to slice and clean before taking it to the village. Once that was taken care of, he brought down five Iron Sand slabs, cutting the tree clean through ten feet apart, and then he did it again, again and again, until he had forty one foot long, perfectly circular logs.

[Fire Wood Mission: Complete + Supply Run Mission Complete]
[Necesary Sentences to complete: 32 ; Sentences in post: 46]

Ryo: 2725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Chakra - 300/390 l Stamina - 355/355

The boy shifted his hands and did another hand sign, creating something akin to a carriage to place the wood inside. The first thing he did was move the Iron Sand and move the logs one at a time into the giant bag. Once that was taken care of, he clapped his hands together and then rubbed his face with his wet hands. It was still raining. It had been raining for a really long time, it was so cold and wet he was glad he bought the cloak, what was more, was that thanks to the hood, even though the top of his hair was wet, his face wasn’t, except for the tears that occasionally fell down his face. He didn’t have much Iron Sand left for his free use. There were a few clumps still floating in the air, as well as the thin layer he had made on his person in case things went sour in that boring mission he was taking care of with the stupid thieving children. He made a waving motion with his hand and took out a clump of sand. It behaved like water flowing through the air. The boy threw his hands forward. The elongated tear shaped clump of Iron Sand flew forward at incredible speeds and grazed the trunk of the tree. It made a thin cut on the tree, but it was there. The returned the sand and the cut got deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and every time he would swing his arms front and back. It felt like an ebb and flow, through and through, relaxing even with the sound of the rain falling all around him. It took him fifteen minutes of continuous motion to make the tree begin to fall toward him. He did not show a hint of fear when the fifty foot tall tree began to collapse right on him. The young boy made a swift hand movement, sending the Iron Sand to the tip of the tree. It entered inside the wood and after some time traveling it would shoot out to one side and make a circular motion, ribboning the tree before it was half way to the ground. Controlling the Iron Sand that was now inside the tree, Axel made it float and set itself on the giant container. Once it was inside, the young Genin smiled and felt pretty good. His arms were sore, very sore. He had never done anything quite like that before, but he was certain it was good to build muscle, to mark his body and make him look more fit. He was fit. He knew that of course, but he didn’t look that fit, or at least, maybe, as fit as some of his comrades.

[Fire Wood Mission: Complete]
[Necesary Sentences to complete: 16 ; Sentences in post: 21]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:37 am

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The size of a pony cub sniffed close to the ground. He started to sprout a bit of a mane but his tail was of a snow leopard. Thick and fluffy. Ears twitched when the sounds chopping wood reached to his ears. Curious, he started to follow the sound and he realized the closer he got, the stronger the man's scent was. Then he saw him. With a roar, Shukenja dashed towards Axel, paws thumped onto the ground as it leapt into the air and tackled Axel down. No matter what he was carrying or holding, Shukenja didn't care. His purr, so loud it was as if being close to thunder could be heard and felt. Massive big head rubbed against Axel's.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

THe heard the steps approaching, or would have if it wasn’t for the rain. He turned at the sound of the roar, his hands reached for his side and pulled out a kunai. He moved to stab the creature somewhere mid fall, but saw it looked just like his old friend. Axel froze beneath the Shukenja in fear. Was this Lilja’s ghost come to kill him? The purr was so loud it deafened him. He cringed away at the sound, and felt his heart sink when he set his head against the boy. “I-I’m sorry. I thought you wanted me to. Hakanai… She would have never been able to… forgive herself. I think.” He was talking without making much sense and laying limply on the ground. “Go on then,” the redhead took a short pause and grit his teeth. “Do it.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Shu did not like the rain at all but he didn't mind it at the moment. Right now, he was meeting someone important. A quizzical whine could be heard when he heard the words. What was this man going on about? He was still nuzzling into his face and purring loudly. His weight would be heavy and may make it hard for Axel to breath or it could be a comforting heavy blanket. Only two males he trust now. Kaileer and this one. Though he never got this one's name. Opened it's massive mouth and flashing the pearly white sharp teeth, the rough tongue emerges out and licked Axel in the face. "You saved me." His voice was deep and strong. Lucky too, if he met him the day before, he would notice the voice was cracking. "Don't remember me?" He questioned, a bit sad as he rolled off of Axel so he could breathe and gave him another massive lick to the side of his face.

OoC:

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Snow

On the whim of collecting wood so passionately Toso had arrived in the storm mountains. Truth be told it was indeed cold. Toso had exposed himself to the elements quite a bit whilst doing these missions. There were plenty of trees and Toso had well seen the handiwork of the other nin who had come out prior to do the same as him. Of course chances were they had assistance. However, Toso was confident in himself and his prowess. Although...he was incredibly tired now perhaps borderline exhausted. Finding what appeared to be a decent area that held a large tree on it's lonesome. Finding a method of cutting it down was the main problem. Excessive force was probably not the best idea in this instance. Removing the sleeve from his hand and opening his palm outward a stream of pressurized blade like water shot outward. The Tree was aptly sliced in half from it's base. A sigh was followed by a look upward. The cold slowing Toso's train of thought, paired with his already tired state would lead to...an unfortunate event. The tree fell and with it Toso. Attempting to leap out of the way failed as he slipped on the newly formed snow. The tree inevitably landing on his leg. The numbness contested the pain. The damage was to be determined but one thing was for certain he was now stuck in this snow fall. His position prevented him from turning lest he break his ankle to perform another water wave hand to cut the tree or any other linear jutsu for that matter. His Sumi Bunshin wouldn't prove strong enough to lift an entire tree and to his knowledge he was unaware if they could produce jutsu. Turning into a puddle was also out, the cold would result in that ending horribly. It then occurred to him. Toso began to create a small pool of ink below him. This process was slow and would take time seeing as the cold was causing the ink to thicken but should no one come to his aid he'd find a way to free himself via his own means. (Gather Firewood: Rank D: 2/4)

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra290 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:310 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:1950/1950 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1800

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Water Wave Hand
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:50 am
    User Image
    Axel Storn

The words you saved me echoed through his head, they rang and hurt. Axel knew who he was now, but the creature’s happiness was a place for Axel to draw pain, that is, until Shukenja liked his face the first time. The young red head could not help but to laugh at that, it was rough like sand paper, but wet enough to make the young teen laugh. “Yeah I remember you know Shu-“ The interruption of his speech seemed natural; he had planned to stop there because he could not remember the rest of his name. He rubbed his budding mane and smiled. “The last time I saw you, you were a ball of fur, so don’t blame me for not recognizing you.” And covered in blood. He thought sadly, but did not frown. Once Shu gave him enough space, Axel moved from under him, sat next to him, and let Shukenja lick his face again without qualms. “Piece of advice… Don’t sneak up on people like that.” He gave the Snow Lion a nervous laugh and showed him the kunai he had drawn to stab him.

OOC: Lily, have Shu smell Toso, eventually.

Technique Used:

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ C }hoo choo, motha ******** style="color: white">-----The thunderous chugging of a locomotive could be heard only barely above the howling of wind as the snow blew across the forest. Yet at the forefront of it, dressed in furs, stood the imposing giant of a man known as Wanryoku. From his viewpoint he could see others moving about, and without a word he tapped his foot heavily against the steel of the train before leaping off into the snow and taking a tumble. Rolling to a standing position he cast his gaze about, ignoring the high pitched squealing as the train screeched to a halt, the two men in control of the train sweating in their furs as they laid the final portions of the track, wood and steel combining in rapid form. Silver eyes scanned through the snow, catching the scent and sound of fellow shinobi within the slush. Taking in a deep breath he shouted "Train!" at the top of his lungs, his voice resonating everywhere before he reached to the side and wrapped his hands around a tree. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 3/4 → Incomplete]

-----With an enormous grunt, the giant pulled for all he was worth at the stubborn, dead thing. Below his feet earth grumbled and groaned before, with a crash, the roots gave way. Holding a tree in his mighty grip, Wanryoku moved back to the second car he could find in the snow before tossing the torn up tree into the contraption. Turning back to the Genin, he moved towards them, dusting his hands off as he went, his expression grim. He had been told who had left for missions, and of them all only one remained unknown: Toso. Someone he had yet to meet, oddly. "Where is Toso?" The descriptions were apt, on point, except for that one. None matched his color. The only one who he could tell directly by sight was Hakanai, but the others? He could guess, nothing more. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 4/4 → Complete]

-----[Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

►►O → O → C ◄◄

[Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete][/b

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:57 am

Shu agreed. He was small last time they met. He felt proud for knowing that he looked different. "Stronger? Yes?" He questioned as he started to walk his way as if he was a royal cat. His left ear slightly twitched back when he heard Axel's suggestion. He shook his head. "You, I don't kill. Others, I might. You, I trust." He was still working on his speech. His head lifted as he heard something despite the howling of the wind. Curious, he pushed his head against Axel's butt, since he was tall enough to do that. "Follow." He suggested as he went towards the sound and the odd sickening black ink smell. Though he came to a screeching halt with his paws as a train came by. There was a massive man as Shu just glared at him. Then it resumed to hitting Axel at the rear-side towards the smile and noise he heard earlier. He makes sure Axel follow as the brute of the cub started to go to the noise. Soon, in the clearing, they would find a fallen tree and a man underneath it. "He reeks."

OoC:

Rexnov

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:48 am
    User Image
    Axel Storn
    Chakra - 280/390 l Stamina - 275/355

The redhead laughed when Shu pushed against his butt. “I’m just saying buddy, you should be more careful. Its not about killing others, its about living.” He told Shu and turned around, petting the top of his head and messing with his fur. He turned to the sound, was that a train? How had he not seen that before… Axel rose his eyebrow at the giant. “Santa?” He asked quizzically, he didn’t look like Santa, but he was very sure it was him alright. “And yes,” Axel said after a while of walking with Shu towards wherever it was he was being led by that Snow Lion. “You are getting stronger, I am impressed. Once more I say, you were so tiny when I last saw you, not so long ago.” He was sure that would make the young Lion feel good about himself. And then, he saw Toso. “Oh yeah… you have no idea.” Axel shivered at the cold. Snow began to fall and he saw it getting dark very quickly. He drew his sword and covered it with a chakra scabbard. “Stand back Shu, I’m not entirely sure how this’ll go.” He told the little lion as the chakra scabbard elongated, turning his Katana into a long spear made of black chakra. He gave it a spin in his hand and then focused chakra at the tip. He thrusted it forward, letting the tip barely make contact with the tree that had fallen on his squid friend. From the tip of the spear a loud sound, followed by a shock wave, erupted, pushing the tree off Toso, making it roll two feet away from him, as well as almost snapping in half. “Come on Toso, lets go.” He said to his friend, jerking his weapon to the side, dispelling the chakra, while extending his left hand to his half-inked comrade.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Chakra Scabbard: After mastering two techniques, Iaido and any one other, a student is capable of awakening the true signature of the Tetsu no Ryu. A Samurai's blade becomes rife with pure chakra that crackles and dances around the blade. A blade properly focused is quite capable of cutting through even the thickest steel.

Form Manipulation: Truly skilled practitioners learn to shape the chakra around their weapon into different shapes. From a lance to a broadsword, anything is possible. However, while anything may be possible some forms will of course be difficult to maintain, requiring extra chakra expenditure. For every dimensional five feet after the first, the jutsu will require an extra ten [10] chakra.

Thrust: The user stabs a target with the blade at the end of the polearm. The force of this thrust is enough to create a small shockwave. Starting at C-Rank, the shockwave is strong enough to deflect incoming projectiles. Starting at B-Rank, it will also knock back the target by two feet per rank. Stamina cost is of a complex technique one rank higher than this technique.

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

Train? The resounding booming voice echoed. The sound of a quicker easier way to travel back to town sounded lovely. Taking into account he had used his squid waltz to catapult himself past several terrain hazards to reach the storm mountains. The ability to evade the difficulties of most foot traffic however, came at the price of his current exhaustion. Finally it was here he had made a pool thick enough for him to use as a method of escape. However, at the same time the track setters had set tracks precariously close to his face. It was safe to say he was lucky enough to create this pool before the train started up again. However, right before he could execute his technique he heard a voice from behind and the weight which had locked his leg in place lifted. At first he thought it originated from the man who had leaped from the train in front of him. Perhaps he hadn't noticed Toso from the snow that matched his complexion layering itself upon him whilst he was glued face down to the ground. (Gather Firewood: Rank D: 3/4)

The leg would reveal a particular limp. Toso however, couldn't feel any distinctive signs of pain coming from the leg. As he stood grasping the hand that was offered he'd see the familiar red head holding what appeared to be a mountain lion? Toso took some time for a quick analysis. The last thing he needed was Miko and his own efforts wasted by someone bringing back the cub they'd just reunited with it's father some hours ago. Then when his comparable undressing of the cub with his eyes ended his distinctive Blooping laugh would resound most likely to catch the attention of the one known as Wan and strike familiar memories with Axel. "BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP!" Fish and salt perhaps would be the best way to describe the current scent of Toso from his earlier aid in the kitchen back in the village. "Axel-nii so good to see you! What a coincidence! You know back when I believed I thought you and Hakanai were a thing? Why I had no idea the truth was it was really Lilja! Bloop bloop. Ah my I certainly hope you don't feel ashamed back in my clan there are several squid human interspecies relationships." The implication that the now deceased ally of Hakanai's was Axel's former fling was definitely an incredibly out there speculation and most likely the last thing Axel wanted to hear was the name Lilja but Toso was ignorant of what had transpired between them.

Toso's cheerful air remained however, as he was reminded that he came to the storm mountains for a reason. "Ah, Sorry Axel-nii I'd almost forgotten." Most likely taking advantage of the potential mulling or borderline snapping Axel would be taking Toso began collecting the shattered wooden remains of his former imprisonment. Believing the train was intended for traveling back to the village he'd load his gatherings inside of it whilst the trail layers were still producing path. After relieving his load this put Toso particularly close to what would have been Wan who was chances are still chucking trees into the wood splitter. If recognized their eyes would meet. His round and empty and Wans revealing strength within. "Why you're quite the tall fellow aren't you Bloop." Toso wasn't wearing the hide the person in question had gifted him many days ago. He'd labeled it as far too nice for field operations, although it's potential warmth may be worth the fashionable sacrifice in the future. More or less to be thoroughly honest Toso wasn't even making the connection that Wan was the individual who had gifted him said gift in the first place. Most likely because it had simply gone over his head in these recent events. (Fire Wood: Rank D: 4/4)

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra305 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:310 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:1950/1950 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:1800

• Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ Water Wave Hand
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Rexnov
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Lily Platypus
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ S }o at least one of them seemed to remember the giant's escapade as the jolly ol' Kris Kringle, though whether that was a good or bad lasting impression remained unseen. Still, that told him the younger man was Axel, as memory from sorting out the many gifts he had made came to mind. Odd, that he did not wear the gift he had received when it was so clearly needed. Grunting as the genin moved off instead of answering his question, Wanryoku moved for another tree and stopped, considering. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

-----Taking a deep breath the giant pooled his chakra into his body, spreading it evenly out until it filled him completely. Forming a single handsign, one of the few he knew, two faint outlines that seemed to flicker with black and silver materialized into twin spears made of black steel. Mori no Ichigeki allowed him control of these weapons without expending the ones he carried within the quiver at his waist, sparing their edges from destruction. Flicking a wrist, the blades shot forward with lightning speed, shearing through a few trunks with ease to bury themselves within the ground a bit further on. Perhaps Alex would recognize the technique as something further down the list of his own training. [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 2/4 → Incomplete]

-----Moving to one fallen tree Wanryoku picked it up with relative ease, his efforts eliciting only the smallest of sounds from between his lips. Snorting as he noticed what appeared to be a man covered in black ink moving towards him he stopped at the side of the closest train car and tossed the trees alongside its twin. Dusting hands off one more he turned, intending to head back, only to find the aforementioned inkling standing before him. Raising a small eyebrow the jounin realized he recognized the Genin from his time as St. Nick, being the one known as Toso the Squid. "I am Wanryoku, not Bloop." Surely that was why he had said 'bloop', right? As a name? [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 3/4 → Incomplete]

-----Turning, calling the spears back to himself and holding the two chakra manifestations a few feet above and to his sides, Wanryoku made his way towards another fallen tree. "Train take us back to village when we done." The words were clotted heavily with an accent that garbled much of what he said, though only barely, likely gave away the fact he was a foreigner. Few, he suspected, remembered the days in which he came here, not so long ago. Hefting another fallen tree the giant returned, his eyes upon the steel case. "You come here to help? Why covered in ink?" [Mission :: "Firewood" :: 4/4 → Complete]

►►O → O → C ◄◄

[Mission :: "Firewood" :: 1/4 → Incomplete]

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Yes Wanryoku Bloop Indeed I came here to help. Bloo ah..." When being informed of the ink on his body Toso was surprised. The Hojo through some means be it their skin or Chakra emanations were immune to the adhesive properties of their own inks. Upon closer inspection of his sleeve he noticed the ink on it was indeed shearing off but at an incredibly slow rate due to the cold. He would readily prepare to send a flick of his wrist to get the ink off if not for the sudden crack of wind that happened. His arms, sleeves, and outfit began to flutter excessively as the ink that was on it all splattered over the side of the train. The Squid boy's arms were now moving comparably to a wacky waving inflatable tube man in the wind's direction. Clear signs of a rampant blizzard on route to their current location. The tracks had finished being laid out and the workers immediately began motioning for take off. '"Blooooooooooop! Bloo Bloo Bloo!" Toso's expressions and vocalations being overshadowed by the wind. He caught a brief glimpse of their waving arms. No doubt if they continued to stay in the mountains the train would get stuck in a snow bank or worse.

Call it instinct or common sense but Toso was becoming more and more aware of the temperature steady decline. It left a sinking feeling in his chest. He'd voice his thoughts on the matter. "Bloop! It seems the weather has decided to take a turn! Bloop, I think it best we be on our way! Axel-nii! Giant-San!" Toso would slide the passenger door of the train open the wind aiding in the task as the cart filled with powdered snow. He'd fully retreat into it's confines before an elongated arm began motioning that both Axel and Wan should follow suit. His hair frazzled like a collection of seaweed or tentacles filled with flecks of ice. His hands had become numb now in addition to his legs. Speaking of which now that the cart was providing some form of heat Toso would lift his pant leg to assess the damages.

Twas not bad, he had evaded a good amount of the trees brunt force. Still something was sprained or torn seeing as he could feel tinges of pain that would most likely lead to limping should he walk. Toso was however, thankful no bones were broken, perhaps if he had remained under the pressure of the tree for a longer duration he wouldn't have been so lucky. Waiting in the cart he'd be sure to inquire further on Axel's relationship with Lilja of whom he had believed to be Axel's lover and delve a little more into the one he called Giant-Sensei in the spurr of forgetting Wan's name. Even though the weather was fierce whence they returned to Kumogakure's walls Toso would be sure to deliver unto the small eatery the wood he had promised them.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra320 /320❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:310 /310❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:1950/4800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:2655

Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Rexnov
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Lily Platypus
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items