• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: "Thank goodness." She said before flying over towards Michelle.

Once on the ground and back tangible, he started to look around. "A store a store..." he muttered. He hated walking around without an arm.

Michelle stopped with a smile as she saw them but raised her eyebrow as she noticed Raph was without an arm. "I don't even wanna know, do I?"

"What can I say, tha ladies all love me and want a piece a me. Xena got first dibs." he said with a shrug before spotting a store and heading towards it.
Xena: "Very funny, Raph." She said as she watches him head towards the store.
Michelle chuckled at the two of them. "You mean reattach it the best we can. I'm sure there's nerves still active that he needs reattaching."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Once on the ground and back tangible, he started to look around. "A store a store..." he muttered. He hated walking around without an arm.

Michelle stopped with a smile as she saw them but raised her eyebrow as she noticed Raph was without an arm. "I don't even wanna know, do I?"

"What can I say, tha ladies all love me and want a piece a me. Xena got first dibs." he said with a shrug before spotting a store and heading towards it.
Michelle chuckled at the two of them. "You mean reattach it the best we can. I'm sure there's nerves still active that he needs reattaching."
Xena: She nods a bit. "Too bad my mother isn't here. She has this ability to reattach limbs without needing to use any thread or anything of the sort."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Eh. Ya ain't got no sense a humor, ya might as well be dead. Least that's what I learned from Mikey." he muttered as he punched through the glass of a store front display window.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: She nods a bit. "Too bad my mother isn't here. She has this ability to reattach limbs without needing to use any thread or anything of the sort."
"And you never learned it? Or you just couldn't get the hang of it?" She watched Raph before looking back at Xena. "Sorry it took me so long to return, got caught by an illusion."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Eh. Ya ain't got no sense a humor, ya might as well be dead. Least that's what I learned from Mikey." he muttered as he punched through the glass of a store front display window.
Xena: She walks over towards Raph. "You're already dead. Does it count for anything?" She then hears Michelle and shakes her head a bit. "Haven't been able to learn any healing techniques. I've been mostly training in the Ghost Zone. I have yet to get the hang of some of my kitsune abilities." Her ears then twitch a bit. "It's alright. We were caught in an illusion as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: She walks over towards Raph. "You're already dead. Does it count for anything?" She then hears Michelle and shakes her head a bit. "Haven't been able to learn any healing techniques. I've been mostly training in the Ghost Zone. I have yet to get the hang of some of my kitsune abilities." Her ears then twitch a bit. "It's alright. We were caught in an illusion as well."

"Fine. In tha ground then." he said as he got into the building and started looking for supplies. He heard Michelle and shrugged. "Ain't no big deal." he said before hearing Xena and chuckling. "No you got caught in a illusion. I was tryin ta get us tha ******** outta there."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"That's something you'll need to work on." She chuckled. "I still find it interesting that you're half ghost but yet your other half is something ghosts are afraid of."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"Fine. In tha ground then." he said as he got into the building and started looking for supplies. He heard Michelle and shrugged. "Ain't no big deal." he said before hearing Xena and chuckling. "No you got caught in a illusion. I was tryin ta get us tha ******** outta there."
Xena: She chuckles a bit. "So where do we go now?" She then hears Michelle. "I'll keep that in mind." She then smiles a bit. "It is kinda strange, ain't it? At least no one sees me as a freak."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She chuckles a bit. "So where do we go now?"

"We get outta here." he said as he found some thread and needles. He walked over and turned so Xena could press his severed arm to the spot it was pulled from. "Hold that right there and I'll sow it up." he said threading the needle using his remaining hand and his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"We get outta here." he said as he found some thread and needles. He walked over and turned so Xena could press his severed arm to the spot it was pulled from. "Hold that right there and I'll sow it up." he said threading the needle using his remaining hand and his mouth.
Xena: She nods before pressing his severed arm onto the spot it was pulled from.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She nods before pressing his severed arm onto the spot it was pulled from.

He grumbled a little as he sowed the severed limb back where it belonged.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Her eyes change into a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to heal Raph while he was sowing his severed arm back on.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Her eyes change into a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to heal Raph while he was sowing his severed arm back on.

The nerve endings reattached due to her powers and some of the tissue reconnected. Besides that, Raph sowed the rest of it on. Once threw, he bit the string in half, then looked at the two females as he flexed his reattached hand and arm. "Thanks, Z. Aight. Let's get tha ******** outta here."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

The nerve endings reattached due to her powers and some of the tissue reconnected. Besides that, Raph sowed the rest of it on. Once threw, he bit the string in half, then looked at the two females as he flexed his reattached hand and arm. "Thanks, Z. Aight. Let's get tha ******** outta here."
Xena: Her eyes change back to a sapphire blue. She then gives a nod. "I'm with you on that." She said as she starts to walk.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." Michelle smirked "So where to?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces