Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

meowmeowlady

3,250 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 pm
Hiya.
I'm Sarah, a fourteen year old female who enjoys reading, writing, and just doing nothing. I'm going into high school next year, which I'm planning to take full advantage of by making friends, doing extracurricular activities and learning as much as possible. I'm a good student, although my grades have not been as perfect as I may have wanted because of a few dumb teachers, and enough family troubles (both financial and emotional) to make anyone's head spin. I've gone to five different school over a period of six years, so I'm pretty used to change.
I'm usually not very talkative, but I tend to go through phases.
I love adventure, and can be very outgoing when I'm comfortable.
I love playing my violin. It's one of the most beautiful instruments ever invented.
I just joined this guild, and am already more active in it than I was in my previous guild, just by posting in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm
Hello, my name is Devony. ^^
I am a shy girl who lives in California.
I can draw, sing, and write stories and such.
I can also play the violin and piano quite well. ^^
I've written over 20 songs. [I love writing songs. ^^]  

Endless silhouette

crusty elbow

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Hiii! My name is Honna (I hate it, arg). I am seventeen years old.
At school my nickname is Blurb because I can blow bubbles through (ahem) my nose. Another nickname is Naturonna, since I love nature and animals. My favorite nickname is WiggleWoman, because my specialty is wiggling my ears in different directions. Hobbies of mine are drawing, bird-watching, and photography. Randomly, my favorite food is...ramen. It's delicious! My friends think it's too greasy and salty and whatever... but I'll love it for life. I also like...pie. Obama likes it too, just saying, haha. Last of all, I'm asain and proud of it. Just quote or PM me if you want to know more!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm
hi my name is jacob and i live in washington state!!
my favorite thing to do is read yaoii and yurii!!
i love playing mmorpgs like wow!!
i love to rp!!
and if u get to know me better im a very good friend!!  

angeal monster

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:19 pm
uh im amber, i love sports. i dress goth-like but im not goth, im the second most popular person in my skool, im obbessed with gaia and i love roleplays. i joined cause i thought i'd be able to post alot and earn more gold for my dream avitar  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 pm
I'm Jessica and I'm Canadian. This is my 2nd account because my 1st account got hacked. Stop by my shop and maybe we can talk sometime! I'm questing for the Gothic Butterfly.Look in my siggy  

affinityblue

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Chewyness

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 pm
My name is Chuefu. People at school call me Chue. Friends, cousins, and some Gaians call me Chewy. My one cousin (Gaojer or aka: GiGi) calls me Chewyness. Gaians that don't really know me or doesnt want to use the name "Chewy" calls me Chewyness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 pm
Name's caine.
People call me Pew.

Celtic-Irish, raised in London, living in Ratoath, Ireland.
I like peaches and strawberries.  

whispersinear

5,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

mz_brill

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm
please donate to the rainbow pony clubUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm
I'm not sure how, but I somehow managed to forget to introduce myself! sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm followthemoose, and I rejoined Gaia in February. Before that, I had been a member of GoGaia.com from 2003-04. That's just how I roll, y'know. xd

I spend way too much time on Gaia, but I really enjoy the community here. (Not to mention vending and Booty Grab...) Recently, I've been well enough to actually go outside and have a "real" life ( eek ), so I'm not on here as often. Still, I do my best to check in and say hello, so, if you see me, feel free to give me a friendly wave. biggrin  

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

CupcakeButterfly1219

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Hi I am Danielle but call me Dani ^.^ I love Sasuke Uchiha ^.^ I also love Chris Muller (Luigi) from Stupid Mario brothers  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Hi there. I'm Koriandre kitty.
I go by Kori, Churles, or Kitty. ^^
I like playing video games, roleplaying, hanging out with my friends, and drawing.  

AdeptButtMage

Anxious Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

ll cassie ll

5,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 pm
Hello
I'm Cassie
This is the first guild I have joined.
I found it in the Coco Kitty Plushie give-away page.
I enjoy reading, facebook, gaiaing, shopping
And talking to you people!!
I have high hopes and dreams on gaia
and you guys amaze me, really.
My favorite colors are purple and green.
I am in desperate need of some chocolate.
And I'm about to go to bed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Ello Im victoria im 15 i hve 2 bros and 1 sis 2 parents and every year we go to wi dells my fav show is ssouth park i hte snobs and i like steak!!!  

xi-Torii

2,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

iRandomChick

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm
Hi My name is Victoria but you can call me rainbow or skittles you can call me either one.
I love to play any Guitar Hero Game & what's cool is that I beat 5 guys at Guitar Hero in Wal Mart During November 2008.
I love Science & because I do very well in science.
I'm A Total Green Day Fan & They're My Very Favorite Band & What's Cool is that I'm Going to The Green Day Concert August 26th in TX. I'm so excited & my dad bought me the tickets for an early birthday present.
I love shopping at Hot Topic, VANS Store, Wet Seal, & I like going to Starbucks when my mom or dad gives me money.
Also I love watching comedy movies, scary movies a little bit, animated movies, & Every Tim Burton Movie.
I play the alto saxophone & I've been playing it since 2007 but I'm going to be in my high school marching this year because I'm going to be a freshmen & I'll be playing the saxophone until 2014 (a.k.a) my graduation year. 2007 was when I was in 6th grade but then 2010 I passed the 8th Grade!
I'm a nice person & I love to make new friends, but a pet peeve about me is I hate people who like to cyber-do it & try to meet people from the internet in real life I think thats just wrong that some people do that.
And lastly I love the twilight saga series & movies, also please don't hate me because I like Twilight crying I hate it when people call twilight fans like me mean names please don't & I love to ride rollercoasters.
I love every color of the rainbow but my favorite color in general is orange, black, white, red, & pink.

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games