Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am
"Hey i don't like pits they are dark and smelly" Mito jumped to the top of the pit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm
Who cares! It's what you get to fight in the pits that's fun!  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:31 pm
"well that is true." Mito sits down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:09 pm
*grins at the demons now coming out of the darkness* Let's get this party started! *leaps forward quickly putting one of the demons into a headlock and kicking another in the face when it tried to grab her from in front* Take this you slime bucket!  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Mito jumps up and over one demon grabbing it shoulders and throwing it into the pit. "See how you like it" he screamed at the demon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:46 pm
*rolls her eyes as she grabs one demon into a headlock then jumps up and wraps her legs around another demons neck, quickly and efficently snapping it, the dropping that one and kicking another in the face* They like the dark. They are demons!  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 pm
Mizu met her sworn enemy again, the leader of all demons. Namely Sendou Harusagawa, she was the one who gave that guy a scar on the eye. Mizu hissed at him "you again..." she said glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:06 pm
*Is finishing up with her little group of victims.. cough I mean opponents, when she is suddenly blasted from behind by a jet stream of fire* OUCH! That smarts! Who the heck did that! *drops her last demon on the ground and whips around and looks around the dark place, using her kitty vision to see a girl with long blonde hair and red eyes and red fox ears and tail* Hey you chickie! Out were I can see you! *raises her fists then dodges another stream of fire* (other character) I AM NOT A GIRL!!! I AM COMPLETELY MALE! (back)
*sweatdrops and starts to laugh* You could have fooled me you sissy!

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:33 pm
"....I lost" He throws another demon in the pit. They all are fight each other now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:48 pm
*dodges another streak of flame, while laughing so hard she's basically crying* Oh my.. *laughter* HAHAHAHAa*falls over and starts pounding the ground with her fists leaving small craters in her amusement*  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:19 am
Soon, Mizu was on the ground breathing heavily. Sendou chuckled "You're a fool! You can't beat me! You can't even go near me! Hahahaha!" he said as he walked over to her he lifted her chin forcefully to make her look in his eyes "Do me a favor and come by the tournament when you're strong enough" he whispered to her ear. He didn't leave yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 am
"Damn Monsters!" Mito pull out the bokken, he use so much force he cut ten monsters in half. "Is the time good to brake a promise" he likes into the sky.  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:14 pm
*jumps off the floor and goes into a back flip to avoid being flambroiled by the pissed of she man, this thought in turn caused her to snicker some more* Is that the best you can do? Throw some flame? what's next tigers?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:27 am
Sendou left as he finished mocking Mizu. She went back to the others with anger that she needs to put in somebody. She starts to kick and punch all those demons that dare come to her 'Do me a favor and come by the tournament when you're strong enough..' it rang through her head. She kept kicking and punching all the monsters without using any of her weapons. It was a sign that she's real angry.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:14 am
*notices Mizu's almost dark aura* Somebody pissed her off... *shudders at the sight, then resumes with the kicking of demon butt*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff