Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm
*he leaned in close to Rosalina and whispered "i know that Wesker always has these rooms outfitted with audio devices regardless if there are cameras. Anyways i'm looking for 5 people. Spine, Sora, Sara, Haiku, and Ryu." he made sure the names were clear and quiet to Rosalina. he looked to her eyes wondering if he could trust her fully.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm
She looked back into his eyes. "...I know who they are. They're..." She turned around and looked out the open door. "...damn it. I don't know if they're still there...." Rosalina turned back to him. "...don't worry...err....sir....we'll find them."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm
*he patted Rosalina on the back "the names Nicholai, and i have a guess that few of them are here." he said with his russian accent flaring through his words. he pulled out his HK USP tactical and injected a clip into the mag well of the hangun and walked out of the interrogation room.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:25 pm
"Whoa, someone's anxious to kill..." Rosalina replied with a slight spanish accent slithering through her words. "...don't worry. I've got your back." She reloaded her assault rifle and followed him. "Where to?"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 pm
*he looked left and then to the right. "i don't want to kill unless i have to." he said calmly as he went to the right thinking that was the way to the security monitor room. "lets go to the monitor room. i just have to see whats going on....wait you disabled the cameras." he facepalmed and tried to think of the next best thing.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 pm
"I'll take a look around." She said. "I don't care if I get captured or killed, I'm gonna find your comrades." She rubbed her neck. "...you just do what you need to do..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm
MiG was being drastically fatigued by punching rocket launchers just to launch the goddamned rocket. Nevertheless, he continued to do so to give Ryu's chopper some time to escape. But this round, it was careless. MiG forgot to pack in the gunpowder inside the barrel, and when he punched the rear of the launcher, the gunpowder exploded inside, making a huge tremor that should be felt within a 100 m radius.

MiG got his fist burnt, along with most of his upper back. His muscular build was now ever so visible with less clothing on it. He checked his surroundings for any gunpowder, and he found a shiny type nearby shotgun shells. He remembered seeing one of those that made his H&K P8 have infinite ammo. He put it in his M3.

He looked around, and he saw two figures, one of a woman, and the other of a man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm
*he looked over his shoulder with his good eye. "thanks for the help." he said in a sincere fashion as he went off down the hall and turned the corner. he knew he had to find at least one of them and at this moment he didn't care who.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm
"...alone again..." She said to herself. She looked over at a man in the distance.

"Oh my god! MiG!" SHe rushed over to him briskly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 pm
"Rosalina?" he questioned after the figure of a woman called out to him. He smiled after seeing that it was her, then blinked.

"How are you here? I thought you escaped with them... said MiG before pointing to Ryu's stolen chopper.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 pm
"I told them to go on without me..." She looked at his arms. "...I had to take care of urgent buisness..." SHe shook her head. "Nevermind, that! What the hell happened to you?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm
"Oh, you think this is bad? Check this out." said MiG then showed Rosalina his back, which was badly injured as well.

He turned and looked at Rosalina again, "Well, I was kind of shaking the enemy choppers from Ryu's chopper with an improvised rocket launcher. I guess I did something wrong that it exploded on me." he said.

With a smile, he nudged her arm, signifying he was happy to see her.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 pm
*he continued to look around the facility however he started to get an Erie feeling as he got closer to one of the rooms. he go closer to it and he could hear voices however he couldn't quite make then out. he waited patiently to see what would happen.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Rosalina nudged him back. "...good to see you too, now hold on...." She pulled out a pack of mixed herbs. "....let me patch you up..."

She hesitated, not knowing if it was okay with him.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm
MiG held up his palm. "You save that to when you need it. My blood already coagulated, so I'll be fine." he said to Rosalina.

He looked down the hall where she came from then asked, "What are you still doing here?"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff