Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am
Sora looked over to the boy. He looks familiar but I just cant remember.... She thought to herself. She looked over to Arc who was introducing herself to him and decided to follow her lead and introduce herself. "Hello, Im Sora." She said smiling at him but she noticed something was off about him. She looked over to the others and saw their expressions, Toby looked pissed off as always, Doll was blank, Cat was kind of shocked and confused, Noah looked curious, and Arc looked inquisitive. She took a deep breath and noticed his scent. Thats not human. She thought. She looked back at the others again and saw that Arc was still thinking about this. "Well honestly what is one more person going to hurt?" Sora said looking at him again and the others and noticed that Arc kinda agreed. "I just have to get something before we leave. It will just take me a few minutes but it will be easier if I go alone." She said knowing that Arc wouldn't want her to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image

Tobias already didn't like the people out here. Besides Cat and the Father that is. There were plenty of people who'd shown him how cruel and heartless they could be. This boy it seemed, didn't look like he could do much damage, though looks could be deceiving. Knowing him better than anyone else, Arc placed a hand on his shoulder, his muscles relaxing from her very touch. The snake inside Tobias had calmed itself, but still kept its guard up.

Arc introduced herself to him. She took him as no threat. Tobias still did. He wasn't normal. Not like other humans, but more like the escapees. The fact that he was out here was strange though. It confused Tobias. Yet another thing that Tobias did not care to be. Sora introduced herself and said she had to get something...alone. To that, Tobias didn't mind. Sora wasn't a child. He was more focused on the newcomer. Tobias gave the fragile looking boy another look over and turned his back to him, walking towards the front of the group with Cat.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

He smiled shyly when they started talking again, he introduced himself and walked to the side of them, showing that he was no threat. He kept his hands out of his pockets, trying to show he was loyal. He didn't want to cause any trouble but he really didn't want to be alone.. Since the accident he has had Anxiety issues with being alone and was known to slightly lose himself.

"I-Im Alphonse.." He smiled a little, looking at them, giving his sweet smile to each one of them, He walked with them, silently, not talking unless he was talked to, and staying a little away from the group.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm
Tobias as usual, was on the defensive. Even in the face of this innocent girlish boy. He was almost on the edge of paranoid. But as the group was now, he couldn’t really be blamed. Arc sighed. She trusted almost everyone she met, which was a big fault of hers.

When Sora spoke of leaving the group for a moment, to retrieve something. Arc was instantly in her mother mode. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea….You should have someone go with you I think. Like Tobias,” she said, sounding a little worried. But when she insisted she go alone, Arc could only sigh. “Well…alright…but meet up with us as soon as you can. We’ll stay around the inn until you return,” she said, worried.

Noah glanced up at Alphonse and smiled, “Hello, I’m Noah!” he said with a smile.

Cat glanced at the group, who silently seemed to have accepted this boy. It was strange now. Looking at all of them, they all seemed like on big pack. “Well, Alphonse, I guess you’re in,” she shrugged with a laugh.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Tobias really didn't like the fact that there were so many of them. He had a feeling that they'd look really suspicious. Days ago, Arc told him that it'd just be the two of them and Noah. Somehow, four more people had joined in this escape. Two of them from the outside world. Granted one of them was vital to their survival, the other had not yet proven himself to Tobias and frankly, he wasn't ready to trust him just yet.

Hearing Arc tell Sora to go ahead and hurry up, Tobias walked ahead of everyone else. He headed downstairs and outside the building. The sunshine was bright. Too bright for Tobias. "Ugh! Goddamn it!" he hissed blocking the sun out with his hand. Tobias immediately walked back inside and sat in the lobby. His eyes were still getting back to normal. He could barely see a thing at this point. He sighed, trying to make the best of things. For Tobias, making the best of things was not an easy task. He honestly didn't know why he bothered anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm
As Tobias stormed off, as he so famously did; Arc sighed. She could understand what he was going through. After being in the labs for so long, it was very hard to trust anyone anymore. She sometimes felt the p***k of paranoia at times. But them her sweet nature overpowers her better judgment and she submits. So she couldn’t really blame him for the mistrust he felt towards Alphonse. He quite literally just popped up out of no where. But Arc just hand a feeling about him.” Sorry everyone, could you stay here for a moment? I’ll go calm him down….” she said, rushing down the stairs.

Noah watched his mother go and looked over at Cat, “So when are we leaving?” he asked.

Cat looked down at the little boy with a smile, “As soon as Arc can calm down the big bad…snake in the boot?” she said, trying to be clever, but failed like usual. But she succeeded om making Noah laugh. Which in her book was an A+.

As Arc made her way down the stairs, she quickly spotted Tobias sitting in the lobby, looking frustrated as usual. He also seemed to be bothered by his eyes. “Oh Tobias! Did you go out to soon?” she said, walking over to him. As she made her way towards him, she lifted his head gently with her hands. “Stand still, let me look to see if you damaged your corneas,” she said, her finger tip slightly lifting up his lid, just to look. “You really need to be more careful out here. We don’t have that special shield anymore to protect you…” she sighed as she carefully looked into each eye.

“Well good, it seems you didn’t do any serious damage to yourself. So congratulations,” she smiled, letting go of his lids so he could blink. She kept her hands on his face and looked at him. She looked slightly amused with him as she furrowed her brow with a smile. “If you betrays us, you can just eat him,” she joked, kissing him on the lips. “Besides, I’m a pretty good judge of character. After all,” she let go of his face and headed for the stairs, she turned around and smiled, “I choice you, didn’t I?” she smiled.

“My romantic sense are tingling. Something adorable just happened,” Cat mumbled, frowning slightly. Noah looked up at her curiously when she said this.

“No such senses exist,” Doll told her, not blinking or moving anything but her mouth when she said this.

“Well you exist, don’t you? So I can have an adorable radar if I want too,” she said. This seemed to confuse Doll a little. But she said nothing. Cat could only assume she was going over all the facts in her head.,  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Tobias felt footsteps approaching him. Light, soft ones to be exact. He knew those footsteps anywhere. Arc. She was always the one to come and calm him down. No one else could do it lik she did. Arc was the only person Tobias trusted. As he sat there rubbing his eyes, she already knew what had happened. Gentle hands lifted his head. He'd never sat this still for any of the doctors or nurses at the labs. For Tobias, getting his eyes checked was commonplace. That didn't mean he liked to stay still.

Arc was a different story though. Not only did Tobias trust her enough to handle him, she was much gentler than anyone else had ever been. "I know, I know!" he groaned in response to her mentioning him being more careful. Tobias didn't know if it was just coincidence or if Arc really was an angel, but once she let his eye go, everything was clear as a bell. She succeeded trying to make him smile saying that he could eat that kid if he screwed them over. She kissed him softly, reassuring Tobias that the newcomer was ok. Arc had chosen Tobias, right? He followed her back up the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 pm
((Sorry it took so long....))

Sora was running slightly faster then she should have. After about 10 minutes she got to where she was heading. Finally... She thought as she got to her grandmothers house. She went to get the key in the flower pot and opened the door to find that her grandmas house had been ransacked. "Akito and Sakura did this." She hissed making her eyes go blood red. She walked over to her grandmas room and lifted up the carpet to find her safe. She whispered, "Sora Aimi Hart" which opened the lock. She reached and pulled out all of the money left in there for her and put it in her plaid bag. Time to go... she thought and walked back to the hotel and she saw Arc looking to make sure Toby didnt burn his eyes out. Sora lauched quietly and pulled something out of her bag. "Hey Toby? These are pretty useful. You put them on when you go outside." She said giving him an innocent smile. All though there were still tinges of red in her eyes.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:37 pm
((It’s alright, I was just getting a little worried ^^; Oh my god, does that make me motherly? *eye twitch* ))

Arc turned to see Sora return from where ever she had left too. Arc let out a sigh of relief seeing her in one piece. But her eyes…she was upset by something. “Sora, I’m glad you’re back, we’re about to head out,” she smiled, walking over to her. Arc placed her hands on Soras shoulders and smiled down at the girl she’d begun to think of as her own, “Everything is alright,” she smiled, hugging the girl. Arc could just feel the negative energy coming from Sora. Something upsetting must have happened. Arc sighed, petting Sora on the head, “Everything will be alright,” she said in a whisper.

After a moment Arc let her go and again smiled at her, “Don’t hold everything in, okay?” she beamed. “Now then,” Arc looked to the at the stairs. “Come on everyone, we’re leaving!” she shouted to them.

Cat heard Arcs call, “Seems Tobias isn’t crabby anymore,” she smiled, making Noah laugh.

Noah smiled up and Doll, who seemed blank to him. So he looked over at the new boy who had just joined them. He smiled up at him from under his hat, “Come on, brother! We’re going!” he smiled, grabbing Als hand and guiding him down the stairs with the others.

((although…where’s Al? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse stood away from them while they conversed, he tried to not put himself were he didn't belong, he could feel that they were a very emotion filled group. He wished society was easyer to trust so he could help.. He used to have problems as well with his eyes, he had to wear this special dark glass that his Brother made for him. He was sure he could do it again but he'd ask about it later when they were on the train.

Alphonse blushed a little when he was pulled along, he already felt trust from this one, he giggled and ran along with him, feeling abit younger again. He remembered there was a time where he was small and worryfree like Noah seemed.

[oxo sorry, alot of family drama has been going on. x.x so my head isn't in the right places. it affects my writing quality D; im sorry]

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 am
User Image

Sora was gone and within a relatively short amount of time, returned. She seemed to be highly upset. Her heart was racing because of that fact. Not just from running. As she passed Tobias as he stood at the bottom of the stairs, she handed him what looked like glasses. These were different though. They were dark, and not clear like the glasses people like the Doctor wore. "Cat why aren't these glasses clear like regular ones?" he asked.

Tobias looked just as curious as Noah would. He looked at the sunglasses from all angles, seeing if there was some kind of trick to them. Tobias put them on. They seemed to fit, but they felt odd on his face. The boy couldn't help but keep adjusting them. Someone like him must have looked very silly.

As everyone walked down the stairs toward him, Tobias heard Noah call the new boy "brother". Tobias had the urge to correct him. That boy was not his brother. Noah didn't even know him. None of them did. Then again, Noah didn't know Tobias a few days ago. None of them were family at all. And yet they were. The bond they all shared was too strong to not be called such. Tobias sighed, walking back towards the front door, bag hanging from his shoulders. Maybe another person from the outside world wouldn't be so bad.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Cat looked at Tobias as the reached each other. “Those are sunglasses. They keep the sun out of your eyes. They’re dark to keep the light out. Actually, Doll might do well with a pair of those. We should stop and get her some before we head out,” she said, looking to the emotionless Doll.

Doll looked at Cat, “I would benefit greatly from these…sunglasses. If it will keep the UV rays from entering my sight, it would be best,” she said, then returned to looking at nothing.

Cat only sighed. It was going to take some time for her to return to her normal self. Cat wondered if Doll even remembered the times when she had emotions. And how many times had this happened to her?

Arc placed a hand on Tobias, reminding him he needs to calm down. She could tell that Noah’s new interest in Alphonse was bothering him. “Well then, let’s go everyone,” she said with a smile. She grabbed hold of Tobias’ hand and pulled him to the door and opening it. Now with his sun glasses, the sun wouldn’t bother him. “Now I wont have to check your eyes as often, Tobias. Isn’t that wonderful?” she smiled, looking at him. Arc had to admit. She sort of liked checking his eyes. It wasn’t often that she was allowed to just stare into his eyes, or be that close to him. She sighed at the thought. What a shame.

((It's alright. I know how that goes. ^^; Just take your time. I was just worried is all.))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

Cat explained that sunglasses helped keep the sun out of your eyes. she added that it would also be a good idea for Doll to have a some sunglasses too. She needed them just as bad as Tobias. Otherwise they might end up just as blind as Arc was. Chances were neither of them would have a shot regaining sight either. It hurt Tobias that Doll had to be the way she was. He didn't like her as a robot. On the the other hand, a Doll with emotions seemed a bit worse. There had to be some kind of solution to the problem.

Arc placed a hand on Tobias' shoulder again. He was fine though. For the most part, he come to terms with the boy joining their group. He was headed to the same place anyway. Who said him joining them would be permanent? As they walked out of the building and into the sunshine, the sunglasses worked perfectly for Tobias! He didn't feel any discomfort at all! A smile spread across his face. "So this is how it feels..." he thought. Arc's hand in his, she commented on not having to check his eyes as often. On the inside, Tobias frowned. On the outside, he answered quite differently than he probably ever would have. "Hell, you can check my eyes whenever you want to, Arc!" Tobias himself thought it strange for that to come out of his mouth, but it was the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 pm
((Im really sorry this has taken so long exams start next week so the parential units havent let me on the computer...))

Sora smiled at Arc. "Its just that when I got to my grandmas house to get the money," She paused and whispered the next part so low that only Arc could here, "They completely trashed the place... Akito and Sakura... They destroyed everything every picture, scrapbook, everything." She finished the red in her eyes going from red to blue. After saying that Sora stood there and attempted to calm herself down. Sora don't cry over this. They will get theirs... She thought over and over again when she heard Doll say that she would need some sunglasses. "Well Doll thats why I got some for you too." She said smiling to her and saw her blank eyes. W-where is the little girl who came to talk to me in that hell hole we were trapped in? Sora thought and looked at Arc and Toby really quickly. She sighed and stood back up and called Noah over to her. She smiled and said, "I got some for you too." She gave him the sunglasses and stayed by him as he put them on to make sure that he didn't poke his eye out. "Lets go." Sora sadi and took Noahs hand and put on her sunglasses with her other hand.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm
Arc could feel her own anger rise at the thought. “Don’t worry Sora…they’ll get theirs…” she said in a low voice so only she could hear her. Those parents of hers were just…Arc calmed herself. She wasn’t one to get angry. She disliked the feeling. She always felt really bad after being angry. She wasn’t sure why.

But she returned to smiling at Tobias’ comment. A slight pinkish glow rose up into her cheeks when she smiled. She didn’t say anything. Because she didn’t need too. Her face said it all. His comment pleased her to no end. Her fingers enclosed a bit more into his hand, feeling his warmth.

Cat looked at the group with a smile, “Well, it looks sort of like I’m traveling with movie stars!” she chuckled. Everyone was either drop dead gorgeous, adorable, or wearing sunglasses. Cat sort of felt out of the loop at that point.

As they walked through the streets of the city, Cat would glance into shops with nice things for Noah to wear, Doll, Arc, Sora and Tobias. When she’d met them they were covered in sweat, blood, lots of blood, and dirt. They almost seemed monstrous. But they were nothing like that. Though the recent events might prove otherwise. Dolls recent behavior was alarming. But her new “reload” was a bit disturbing as well.

Arc seemed to sense this in Cat. But she smiled and looked over to her, “We know what shops are. Back home…” she kept it vague so that Alphonse didn’t know all about their past, “We had those. But we didn’t use this paper stuff. We just got the things we liked,” she said. Of course, she was forced to wear more loli looking things. Which wasn’t her taste at all. So when she saw a shop that had clothes she liked, she stopped a little. “Hmm…” she thought, but kept walking with the group.

Noah looked up at his mother from behind his new glasses from his sister. “Mama, do you want to go in there?” he asked.

Arc laughed, “Oh no no. I was just curious is all.”  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games