Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm
Zach notices the girl and smiles. "Yes I do. I would like a room please. As long as it has a bed and is pretty open or large then Ill be fine." Zach flips a pen around in his fingers, being slightly bored from waiting for the desk clerk but he doesnt mind too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 am
(you'll know soon)

Eve
User Image

Eve awoke and sat up.Memories flashed before her eyes.She growled angrily.Eve stormed down the hall to the front desk."ETHAN!Where the hell is Shred?!When I get my hands on him..."She paused."Nevermind!Just tell me where."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:45 am
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko rushed out of some back room a little bit dusty and very out of breath, ironic since she didn't breathe.
"Sorry, sorry!" She called to the new comer. She booted up the computer and began typing furiously. "Name, species, desired room, if any, and if you don't mind the whereabouts of the information that led you here?" The last was for her own curiosity. Reiko dusted off her hair, for a moment, her skeleton superimposed itself over her body.

((Holy damn it!! I keep forgetting this one!))

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm
Miyu heard Eve's yells from her room so she went to the door and locked it. "Shred if she breaks my door you are getting me another one!"  

Minihost

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan just laughed. "Eve, settle down. I know hes a mut, but you have no right to hurt him, you slept with him with your own consent." He hugged her slightly, still smiling. "Would you like to go swimming, let off some steam?" He asked, looking over to where Katara had run off to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve let a big sigh."Fine.But if Shred's there,don't be worried if you see a dead wolf soon after."She said with a slight laugh.She left for the lockers and changed into her swimsuit.

Swimsuit: http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/georgina_072/HPIM4509.jpg  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Changing into black swim trunks, he came out from the lockers and looked around, seeing Eve and Katara in bikinis now. "What cuties." he said with a small smile as he walked over to them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Shred took his wolf form and stood at the door defensively. "If she breaks in, it wouldn't be the first time I had to fight a vampiress," he snarled as he faced the door, waiting for Eve to come slamming at the door. After a while, and a lack of an angry Eve, Shred sat next to Miyu as his senses stayed alert. 'Don't tell me she decides to be pissed at me now. Sheesh, delayed reaction.'  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:36 pm
Miyu laughed. "You think she will be coming in at any time?" Miyu said and petted the kitten that was on her lap. "Hopefully she would at least knock." Miyu said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
"Highly doubt it," he laughed. He then layed down on the floor with Uwn and touched his nose to hers. "And you won't get involved. I know you're strong, but this is my battle. Got it?"  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 pm
"Yeah." Miyu said then layed back on the bed. "I don't think she is that mad...just getting over dramatic.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm
miho bow to them both" i see you have this covered, im going back now."she turns to the guest"i hope you injoy your stay here"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Uwn giggled, "well it's not like it's the first time one of your one night stands have turned over dramatic." she smiled and rested her head on Shred's chest. "mmm... I'm hungry... maybe I should go get something before someone, or something in this room turns into a dead sack of bones..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Sam
User Image

Sam walked in the door.When she got to the front desk she rang the bell."Hello?Can someone show me where my workspace is?I'm the juice girl!"She sighed and waited.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve blushed a little."Oh thanks.This is older than it looks."She said pointing to her swimsuit.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games