Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm
{{Oh yeah! Tes and Kai showed me that thread awhile ago, but I forgot to put Amy's profile on it. stressed Thank you for the reminder! smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm
Cuwen
{{And Kat, I know Kai hasn't been online that often lately. But Amy doesn't know that he hasn't been available. Though he did stop by the bar twice, I think, when Amy was still at her house. But she just thinks that he's taken off, deciding that he didn't want to be in any kind of relationship. Again, her lack of patience shows through.}}

((Not to cause problems but this is kinda inconsiderate of you as a player. You have control over some of your character's actions and this is one of them. Unless the player has been gone a really long time, we don't mention them being gone from the actual rp. A lot of players, if they know they are gonna be gone for a few days or so, give us a reason in game why they will be gone for this specific reason. /shrug Kai's new at this and I don't want him to feel pushed away or put off because his character is getting the short end of the stick because of something is going on in his real life...Not fair towards him, in all honesty...))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm
{{That's why I talked with him about it in PM Monday night and today. Both Kai and Amy are new to committed relationships. We agree that they're both going to make some mistakes while they learn. I'm glad you checked, Dame, just in case I didn't know something. But we have it taken care of. smile I'm not going to put up every time I talk with Kai in PM just to prove that what Amy is doing makes sense or that what I'm doing as an RPer works. I'll gladly take questions, and I'll say in OoC something Kai and I have talked about in PM if it applies and everyone needs to know. And I'm not saying you're asking me to do all that, dame. I'm just stating this for everyone and to get it out there. smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:41 pm
((/shrug as long as no one's being unfair to newbies... xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:43 pm
{{Nope! smile But, if Kai is still considered a newbie, that means I am too, right? Because he was on here before I was. I'm a newbie.. crying ... lol! kidding. smile It's not all bad.}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm
((I meant newbies to RP, dear. lol.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm
-Keeps Thistle tucked under his arm and scratches her crest- You know Thistle, if you want to be able to keep coming into work with Amy, then you will have to learn to control your temper. There are a lot of big personalities in that bar and it is suposed to be a rough place. You and your mistress are going to have to grow some thick skins and let comments like Katana's roll off your back.

-reaching Amy's door, he knocks briskly-  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:34 pm
Thistle raised her nose in the air in defiance and turned her head away from Dec. No more bar!

Amy finally opened her door. Her eyes were red and watery and she had a Kleenex in one of her hands. When she saw it was Dec and Thistle at the door, she sighed slightly and leaned against the door jam.

"Thanks for bringing her by, Dec. I appreciate it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 pm
-Dec chuckled at Thistle's responce and set her down so that she could go inside. He sighed at the sight of Amy, clearly she had been crying.-

No problem, Amy. -He shook his head- Babe, you didn't let the other women get to you, did ya?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Thistle flipped her tail as she was sit down, her nose still in the air, and she haughtily walked into the house and toward the couch where Amy usually sat on.

Amy breathed a shaky sigh and shook her head. She stood back from the door so that Dec could come inside if he wanted to. "Dec... I don't belong there. I guess Bandaidd was right. I should have listened to her back then."

She looked back up at Dec. "I've sent a message to killafrog. I've asked if he has an opening for a bartender at GGB."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm
-Dec looked like he was about to protest, then he thought about it.- Well, I don't like it, but you are probably right. You are a little too sweet and nice for the MW bar. And that is not a bad thing. I'll come and see you from time to time at the GGB. I hope you are happier there than you have been at the MW.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Amy sighed and looked at Dec tiredly. Completely tired in every way. "Well thank you for that. I know how much you like MW, though."

"Why don't you like the idea of me going to GGB?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:56 pm
No, I think it is a good idea. You'll be much happier there.

-he takes a step back- You are looking tired and I should probably head out. I'll see you later, Amy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Amy sighed and tilted her head back on the wall. "Dec, just because I look tired doesn't mean you have to go. If you want to go, fine. I won't stop you. I'm done trying to make people like me or want to be around me. I would like you to stay around, but I'm not going to force you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:09 pm
-Dec sighed- I like you just fine, Amy, but I am leaving ... to go home. It is late and I need sleep. I have been nothing but nice and honest with you. Don't think I'll start pretending now. He walked away for a bit, turned to wave and said- Night Amy!
-And walked home.-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games