Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm
"No, it wont." Bomani said when she pulled away, smiling at her. He wouldn't want to hurt her. "But it will be hard enough so that you won't do it again." he joked. She was free to poke him in the ribs again to tease him, he wasn't going to stop her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm
Giggling and squirming a bit in his hold Chione looked at him in the eyes. "Alright...go ahead then." She teased, her eyes daring him to continue. She was only playing, and she knew he was, too.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Bomani chuckled, leaning forward to whisper into her ear. "Are you serious?" he whispered. At the same time, the hand on her bottom gently tapped one of her butt cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm
"Oh, no, not really." Chione replied, licking his ear. "That is, unless you're serious, Bomani." She whispered, moving a little again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 pm
"I was kind of." Bomani whispered back. "But this one falls on you, Chione. It has a chance of hurting you a little, not me." he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 pm
((last post for the night))

"Well..." Chione pretended to be in thought for a moment. "If you think that pain and pleasure are of the same sensation, then this won't be so bad." She said, comparing her finding his weak spot to her pending punishment.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 pm
"They might be." Bomani admitted. He tapped her butt again, with a tad bit more force than before, but it wasn't anywhere near a proper spank. "So, tell me straight, Chione...do I need to give you a spanking because you didn't stop poking me, or do I let it slide?" he asked, smiling a little mischievously at her.

[Alright ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
"Hmm...personally, I don't think what I did deserves a spanking." Chione admitted, snuggling against him. "But, I wouldn't mind if you did spank me." She laughed, kissing him on the cheek.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Bomani grinned mischievously, kissing her back on the cheek. "Well, I didn't expect that from you." he said truthfully, smiling at her. It was both strange, and enjoyable, to see this new side to her, because he always saw her as completely innocent. He kissed her once more on the cheek, then slid out from under the covers, sitting on the edge of the bed. "If you truly want to, come over here." he said, patting his leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Chione frowned playfully, poking her head from under the covers. "Awww, but I like it better under here." She whined, squirming underneath the linen. However, she moved from underneath them, going to his side. She would rather be by his side, though, and didn't really care what would follow.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm
"It's easier without it. We can cuddle under the covers later." Bomani said, smiling. He turned to her and moved her a little so that she was lying across his legs. "Last chance to reconsider." he said, putting his hand on her bottom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Seeing that he was somewhat serious Chione began blushing again as she lied across Bomani's legs. Turning her head to look at him her eyes looked into his, daring him to continue. She crossed her arms on the bed, lying her head down on them as if she was bored. "I'm waiting." She teased, a small smile playing across her face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Bomani was a little surprised that she was serious. He would start slow, for now. "Tell me when it gets to be too much." he told her, before spanking her bottom properly. It wasn't too hard, but it wasn't the taps from earlier, either. Definitely a spank, though he didn't leave any marks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:49 pm
Chione gave a little squeak after he had spanked her, her eyes widening a bit. But then she laughed. "Does that mean there are more to come?" She asked, still a little surprised.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm
"A few more, at least two, unless you want more." Bomani said. He spanked her again with the same amount of force, grinning a little mischievously. He knew he wasn't hurting her, yet...he also knew that there was a possibility she was liking this. He spanked her one more time, then gently rubbed the area that he'd spanked.
"There, want more?" he asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games