Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and spooned in another bit soup and squeezed her eyes shut tight, it was hotter than she'd realized. She swallowed the mouthful of soup and stuck out her tongue.

"You sabotaged me!" Evie hissed, not really meaning.

She knew she was being silly and a bit odd but she didn't mind, she could be herself with her Iago.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:02 pm
Iago laughed. "Whoops. Forgot to mention it was hot." he said with a smile. "You alright, or did you really burn yourself?" he asked, looking over at her.

[Well, I'm off now]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie glared at him and put down the bowl of soup she had in her hands.

"Yes I really did burn myself...." She smiled again after a moment and went to polish off her soup, she wasn't one of those girls who tried not to eat when they were around men. She didn't like being fake and so..she acted as normally as she did around anyone else she knew.

"I love you Iago." Evie found herself saying this alot more often and she didn't mind it at all. She loved him afterall.

. surprised kie dokie biggrin :.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 pm
[And I'm back biggrin ]
-----
"I know, Evie." Iago said with a smile. He put down his own finished bowl of soup. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know." he told her. "And, if I haven't told you exactly why, I will tonight when we get to the cabin." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him and took the tray away, setting it on the opposite side of her. She slipped out from between the covers and carefully slid onto Iago's lap, her arms around his neck.

"I wish I could tell you how I felt....I was never really good at summing up feelings into words and I don't think I'll ever be." She shook her head negatively and kissed his forehead.

"You are the first person I have ever been this close to....and I love the feeling that you can return the same feelings to me. You are my world Iago and I will never lose you if I can help it." Evie vowed, her eyes getting lost in his.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm
"Don't worry, Evie." Iago whispered. "You will learn how to say how you feel, but for now, the way you look at me and kiss me will suffice." he said softly, smiling as she looked into his eyes.
"You won't have to worry, because I will never let you go." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's ams slid down from his neck and reached to grab Iago's hands. She brought them behind her back and rested her head against his shoulder. Where his hands were stung a little but after awhile got used to it. She was happy with what he said...he would never let her go. It sounded so sincere that it made her heart swell up and for a moment she got a little choked up as well. He meant so much to her.

"I could never live in a world without you...I don't want to sound needy Iago but I tell the truth." Evie really didn't like depending on people often but in this case, it couldn't have been helped.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 pm
"You don't sound needy to me, Evie." Iago said with a soft laugh. "Humans need companionship, and love. As soon as they find the one for them, they never want to let them go, and they feel they can never live without them." he explained, smiling affectionately at her, wondering if his arms around her back hurt her.
"I know I couldn't be the same without you, know that I know how you feel about me." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie loved how he completely understood how she felt and would explain everything to her when she didn't understand things herself. She as well could never be the same Evie without him in her life. It would be bland and unappealing to her without him. She would go with him anywhere as long as it meant they could be together. Evie lifted her head up and saw him smile and she couldn't help but catch his feelings. She smiled back at him. Evie scooted up closer to him on his lap, her shirt rucking up high around her thighs as she did so. She traced his lips over and over with her finger and sighed.

"I must engrain your form into my mind for those days we cannot be together." She whispered, smiling at the only love she'd ever known.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:15 pm
Iago smiled. The next time her finger passed across his lips, he kissed it. "They will be few, I promise you." he whispered.
"By the way, does this not pain you?" he asked, meaning his arms around her back. He knew that her wounds could not have healed that fast. Betty was good, but she wasn't THAT good.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt him kiss her finger as she traced it along his lips and she smiled, taking her finger back and kissing it herself, and then to something better; his own lips. She pressed hers against his and kissed him hard before braking away to answer his question.

"It does pain me when I move alot but what was more unbearable was not having your arms around me. I would much rather feel physical pain than emotional." She reassured him and ran her hands up his chest, shoulders, and arms.

"Do not worry my love."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm
"If you say so." Iago said. "I wish I could take away your pain, but the best I can do is this..." he said. He leaned close and kissed her on the lips, putting some of his feelings for her behind the kiss, and closing his eyes.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's lips land over hers and she kissed him back, her eyes closing after. She felt emotion practically pouring into her as he kissed her and she kissed him back. Her hands stayed at his chest, her fists bunching in the fabric of his shirt as she kissed him with as much fervor and passion as she possibly could produce. Evie would break the kiss every once and awhile to take in air but then she would go back and pres her lips over Iago's once more and kiss him as though it would be their last.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Iago leaned back as she kissed him back, allowing himself to fall onto the bed with her over top of him. He forgot all about his troubles, all about the events of the day. All that mattered now was her lips against his, and the feeling of her body pressed to his. He could almost feel the emotion, her love for him, in her kisses.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt herself falling for a moment and then land again on Iago's bed. She was laying on top of him as they both kissed each other outright. She could feel him get more comfortable and looser with her and she liked that, she liked that he was letting go a little bit and forgetting about troubles and worries. There were none in her mind, the only thing that consumed her was Iago, his lips, and the feel of his muscle underneath her.

Evie had to scoot up over his body so that she could reach his lips, his body was so much longer than when he was standing or sitting, her dress-like shirt kept riding up on her but she didn't mind as long as Iago didn't.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games