Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm
Soquili Name: Ahote
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ahote has a very energetic and happy personality. He rarely gets upset, and is always happy to meet somebody new. He likes to roam around the lands meeting new Soquili, big and small. He loves to play games and enjoy life.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Somebody who is happy and enjoys life as much as he does. Somebody he can play games and explore with.

OOC: I'd like somebody that matched his colours well.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: I'd like for him to build a relationship in the long run, but wouldn't be opposed to one fling.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm
(Okay I cave I'll give it a shot)
Soquili Name: Altair
Describe your soq's personality/interests: His temper says Distant which mainly means he keeps to himself and won't go looking for people to talk to. He's not antisocial though, if someone initiates the conversation by approaching him, he'll talk. But unless he knows the person he just sits back and watches. He LOVES to swim, he could do it all day everyday if you let him. Dove, his goose familiar, is his best friend and she can be kind of a smart a**, basically a goose with a mouth but don't mind her too much. Anywho, once you get him talking he's nice and knows how to be a gentleman when the time calls to be one. He's not a fighter, if someone tries to provoke him or threaten him he ignores it and leaves (no one's tried yet but just for future reference) and he won't take crap. Nutshell, he's laidback, calm and mostly quiet.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He doesn't know he's looking xD But someone probably not super energetic because he's not the type to bounce around like a kid. They don't necessarily have to be like him but someone who can relax with him and have the capability to chill on slow days. If she'll swim with him that's a major plus but he wouldn't force her to. Looks, he won't care but I'm looking for similar colors, blacks, browns and whites. As long as they don't clash like neon yellow with his colors or something like that but try me I may like what you have ^^ I'd prefer wings, someone to fly with. Edited hair would be nice but not required.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Could start as a fling but I'm looking for something permenant
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (sn is the same as Gaia)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm
Soquili Name: Fioniur Rhoswe
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Fionuir is young, and therefore she’s an attitude about her that can get a tad overbearing at times. She’s only just recently come to the Soquili lands so she doesn’t know exactly what to look out for in terms of danger. (This causes her traveling partner, Zacarias, to go crazy) Regardless, at this point in time she tries to avoid her overly protective partner at all costs (she never wanted him to follow her to begin with. But he tagged along anyway). This includes running off with a stallion opposite of what Zacarias says to watch out for. (Personality is still getting fleshed out a bit as I haven’t been able to rp her a lot yet.)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? For this breeding I’m looking for a stallion that is going to throw Fionuir for a loop. He needs to be the type that is rather cunning and controlling (and enjoys doing it). For the long scheme of things, leave her with baskets and her stunned that not everyone is going to be as nice or protective. This short term relationship would be full of mind games and ways/situations to mentally shock Fioniur into growing up and maturing. Maybe even leaving her in a semi-unstable state by the time Zacarias finds her again.
Breeding slots left: 1/3 (the other two are reserved for her future lifemate)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:33 pm
Soquili Name: Maramu
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Maramu is very easy going in his day to day life. A 'go with your guts' soquili, he is fairly good at avoiding otherwise sticky situations. But should they ever come, Maramu steps outside the picture to give his best opinion or option. Very friendly despite his sleepy nature, Maramu can be seen both in herds and solo. Either way, he's enjoying the stars and clouds.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? IC: A mare who has more energy than himself, to throw him into more adventures or social activities. But not someone so hyped that they become a headache either! Or perhaps another soqu just as carefree and quiet as himself, so together they can enjoy all their free time.
OOC: More star/sky markings are a bonus. ^_^
Breeding slots left: all
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games