Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:00 pm
Dervish shook his head sadly. "Unfortunately i have not. But i have mastered the ability of transformation. I can simply fly there." He said smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 pm
Vivi looked at him, "Is it lady Scarlet?! If so I could see if I can get you two together(if that's alright with you guys LOL tryin' to be a match maker) or somethin' ay?.....if you help me with Ross....(if it's ok^^)" she really didn't know how this was going to work.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 pm
((i really don't want to plan it out more like see how it develops. Its alot more interesting that way.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 pm
(lol, scarlet likes ross I think... and ross likes both Scarlet and Vivi...)

Ross laughed, and chose not to push Scarlet for what she was going to say. "remember my father would always yell at me when I'd get back muddy and with cuts covering me..." he looked over at the dragon. "most of which came from an over excited dragon." he laughed again.

Erika nodded. "you could fly there, unless you want me to get you there."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 pm
She laughed and nodded, "I remember that, some of which you got because you tried to be couragous at times." She tapped on the table and really wished there was tea and some snacks. Then suddenly those things appeared. "Oh thats good," she laughed and poured herself some tea and as well as a cup for Ross.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm
Dervish pondered this for a second then smiled. "I suppose you can get me there. It will be faster that way."  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 pm
Ross smiled. "just like old times." he rose his cup in cheers then took a sip. He screwed up his face. "always been to bitter for me."

Erika nodded and took his hand in hers. "I'll be back soon Shen." with that she closed her eyes and the two were gone. They appeared just off the kings highway. The road lead straight up to the castle. "There you go..." she looked at him. "put a bit of on mud, and it will look like you've been traveling." she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 pm
(LOL Your right that would be more fun^^)  

The Bubblelicous

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 pm
Dervish nodded and smiled. "Ill be sure to do that Master. I shall see you soon." He said as he began walking up the highway waving behind him, as he walked he dug his hand into the ground scooping up some of the soft dirt and patting it down on him to disguise himself. He also decided to use his knife to give himself a few minor cuts. "There that should do." He said looking up at the castle and smiling. "This outta be fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Erika waved goodbye, then closed her eyes and appeared back in the Rebel base.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm
Scarlet laughed, "Yeah well that's why you always added honey." Scarlet tapped the cup and smiled up at him. "There now it's better." She looked over to see Kraga stirring in his sleep but he still didn't not wake. "Hmm...he really must have been tired," she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Kitzune was jumping through the trees on the kings highway. She was coming bak from a little mission that she had to do. She looked down at the road and saw a traveler. So she jumped down in front of him. "Hello sir." She said as she looked at him curiously.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm
" Match maker.....no I like to see how things play out. Plans don't always work you know." Ventura said to her with a faint smile. " Only if you guys waited a little longer"..... He muttered silently to himself while finishing the last bit of the drink. Ventura picked up the bottle once again and once again filled the glass to the brim with the red wine. " Good stuff". He said while raising the glass up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel wandered about the halls restlessly. It was easy for her to listen in on everything. She preferred to listen to the maids, they seemed to know everything that was going on. They were talking about Scarlet. (Edgar come back!) It didn't seem that anything important was going on. Tatsel continued to wander and listen.

((He left. TT.TT))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm
(idk who tht is n i wont ask cuz its probably none of my business but do u need a hug?)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games