Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm
After one more line of trees the forest cut off. A couple more steps and Raudr stopped and held out his free hand. "Now look at that and tell me that's not cool."
The river that Raudr and Kaeanlanna had been at last night had kept going down to this point, a waterfall that the two were now at the top of. The water dropped a good 70 to 80 feet before slamming into the rocks below. The view out from the top of the waterfall was breath-taking. A huge lake spread out in front of them and another small village could be seen on the other side of it. Colors on the rolling hills were bright with green and numerous other colors with flowers. An utterly amazing place, perfect for a new couple's day.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Kaeanlanna stopped and looked at the scene before them. It was beautiful, and amazing all at the same time. Certainly something she had never seen before. "I can't tell you that, it'd be a lie..." She said with a small smile, looking out still.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:42 pm
Raudr smiled. "That's right. Take it all in. I actually saw this through a bird's eyes at first."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked. "Nice. So in other words, a little birdie told you..." She said with a small smirk, turning slightly to look at him.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Raudr smiled. "Well it was more of a hawk, but yeah in a sense." He walked over to the edge and looked down. That would be a long fall that would be hard to survive even with magic. 'Scary.', he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm
Kaeanlanna bit her lip as he walked over to the edge. "Please don't stay over there...I have a bad feeling about the ledge..."

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:27 pm
Raudr knew something she didn't and turned to her so his back to the ledge. "What so something like this could happen?" And with that he let gravity take him and he fell backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 am
Kaeanlanna's eyes widened, and hear heart sped up. Was he insane? Seriously? 'KEENAN!' She called out with her mind, showing him what she just saw. She knew he was coming, but wasn't sure if he could fly yet. She hoped he could as she made her way to the ledge quickly.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 pm
When Kaeanlanna got to the edge and looked over, she could see a laughing Raudr in some branches that looked really sturdy.
On the side of the cliff a large tree had grown out the side. It's branches were thick enough to be stood on and the leaves and branches were thick enough to have someone fall and not fall through.
"Oh man! You should have seen your face! Priceless!" He burst into another fit of laughter and rolled around in the branches.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Kaeanlanna's face turned reddish, out of anger more than anything else. "You..you...UGH!" She said, stomping off. Keenan ended up making it there, and he was torn between sides. So, he just sat down and watched.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm
Raudr continued to laugh for a bit. He looked up to see Keenan looking down at him. "I might have overdid that a bit, huh?" He put his hand behind his head in embarrassment and general mockery of the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Kaeanlanna was pacing back and forth, keeping her gaze away from Raudr. Keenan just looked at him sadly. "You know, she was willing to have me try and fly to save you if you were really falling..." He told Raudr. 'If I would have failed, and died trying to save you, she would have died too...' He added.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Raudr stopped laughing. She wouldn't have died, only you. If she dies o the other hand, you too will die. He began to climb back up the cliff. I better apologize. I'm coming up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Kaeanlanna had slumped to the ground at the base of a tree. Keenan stayed his distance from them. 'I meant, she would have died a little on the inside...losing both of us like that...' He ammended himself as he looked at Kaeanlanna's figure, her head in her hands.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm
Raudr pulled himself up from the cliff and stood up. He walked slowly towards Kaeanlanna. He hadn't meant to make her worry so much. "Sorry about that. I shouldn't have done that either."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff