Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 am
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

" Eh? " Kazuo didn't quite hear the warning the man called out since he was too lost in his thoughts.
Once he arrived where the other two were he was about to say something as he then noticed that the man that was drunk was now lying naked on the bed while the other was putting a shirt on him. He blushed deeply and quickly turned around while he held on tightly to the end of the bathrobes sleeves." you need to calm down Kazuo! " he thought as he stared at the floor while he then took a deep breath to calm himself down.
" I-i left my clothes in the b-bathroom, i hope it's alright..." he said in a low tone of voice as he continued facing the opposite way they were.
Both of them are very handsome men and watching them like that made him feel a bit nervous.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Groaning softly, Naoko blinked, his head feeling groggy with the early morning light filtering in through the blinds.
But wait... those weren't his blinds...
This definitely wasn't his bed either.
"Kuso..." Naoko groaned again, throwing one arm over his eyes to block out the light.
He was tired, a little sore, and hungry.
Three very bad combination's in his mind.
Finally sitting up, blankets falling to his waist, Naoko realized that he was still wearing the same clothes from the day before, sans his coat of course. That knowledge sat well... except for one little thought tugging at the back of his mind.
Before Oumori could figure out that thought however... he heard a familiar ringtone...

Kimi ga oshiete kureta
Jibun tashiku aru koto o
Dakara donna toki mo
Shinjite susumu yo
Life goes on.

Before the phone could break into the chorus again, Naoko pulled the cell from his pants pocket and flipped it open. "Hai?" he asked sleepily, looking around for any sign of his coat or his cigarettes.
Neither were in the room, unfortunately.
Standing, NAKO headed out of the bedroom and into the empty apartment.
'That's right... this is Ryu's place...' he thought as the frantic sound of his temporary manager came through the phone. "Hn..." Naoko replied, digging through his pockets, not really caring to give the man the time of day, much less a proper 'yes'.
"You do know I hate phones, right?" the young man spoke quickly before placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting the end, taking a quick pull.
He hoped Ryuukaze wouldn't mind him smoking in his living room.
Or rather kitchen, because something smelled delicious and it drew the musician into the next room.
Of course Ryu was out taking Yumi for a walk... but NAKO didn't know that, and he was beginning to wonder what happened to his gorgeous akuma.
Sighing, Naoko leaned against the counter, using an obviously old soda can for a makeshift ashtray. "Look, I'll be in when I can. I have to head back to my place and..."
More yelling.
"It's none of your damn business where I am." Oumori replied, his patience thin. "Yeah, I met the drummer... we still need..." the blond paused. "Really? Well, we still need a bass player. Find that and we can start recording... of course I haven't..." he sighed again, about ready to break the phone in half. "I'm not leaving it up to the vocalist to come up with all our songs. I've..." again he was interrupted. "I'm working on it. No, it isn't finished yet... Hn... Right... Wakatta yo..."
This conversation wasn't going where he'd hoped.
"I'll bring it with me to the studio. We can discuss it th.... hn... whatever." closing the phone and pocketing it once more, Naoko took an annoyed drag of his cigarette.
Already his day sucked...

(((OOC: Song/Ringtone was by CHEMISTRY, from the song "Life Goes On ~Side K".)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

Yumi had been a good girl and gone in the right place in the little pet area behind the apartments and Ryu was glad to run back in. The cold made his skin crawl, especially seeing as he hadn't taken the time to properly suit up for the weather.
Finally making it back up to his loft, he popped in the door brightly, Yumi under one arm.
Making his way back to the kitchen, his expression brightened even more.
"Naoko!!!!" he chirped, so very happy to see his tenshi.
Yumi practically ran on air trying to get to her "mommy", licking wildly in Naoko's general direction.
"I hope you slept well, sweetie darling!" he gave a little smirk before kissing the blond on the cheek.
"You looked so lovely lying beside me all night."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai grimaced. He had hoped—against his better judgment—that Kazuo would have done something more... suggestive. But now Kai was almost completely convinced that Kazuo was straight.
Ah... After all, how many homosexual people could a person meet in one day? Kai knew that the chances were almost none that either of these two hot men were gay, and that weighed him down just a little.
"I warned you!" he chimed nevertheless. Kai was always a firm believer in the practice that if a person wasn't on his side, he could persuade them to be. The same thing worked with homosexuality in his mind. "Pants are now on, though. You can turn around now, since this sculpted torso isn't going to do much..." Kai smirked. "Unless, of course, you're into this sort of thing." Which you probably aren't...

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 pm
Kawamura Ishi

It was far too warm. Though he was out of the rain, he was still damp and his hair had made a wet puddle on the blanket around his head. The air felt too heavy on Ishi's chest. With a deep intake of breath, he arched his back, pushing said chest into the air, and pressing his hips down against the bed. He tried to wave away the pajama shirt Kai was trying to pull over his head.

((Sorry for the short post. sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:28 pm
-Katsura Daisuke-

User Image

Daisuke was lying on his bed looking out a window, wich was something he had been doing for hours since he couldn´t sleep at all, the light of the sun was starting to get inside his room, a slight sigh escaped his lips while he sat up and slightly rustled his hair.
He moved the sheets off his body while he stood up and walked out of his room and headed twards the bathroom, he slowly began to undress himself as he turned on the shower and walked in feeling the water fall on his head and run down his neck, back and chest.
He took a quick shower and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, he walked twards his room as he began to get dressed while he thought about somehting to do and finaly decided that he should go to the studio and practice a little.
He got himslef ready to go to the studio makeing sure not to leave anything behinde as he then walked out of his apartment and walked twards the studio.
He moved out of his mothers house when he finished high shool but even though he moved out years ago he still helps her pay the bills.
When he arrived at the strudio, he walked in and showed his ID as he walked twards their recording room and once he walked in he saw Mizu hugging a pillow and he aparently seemed to be asleep, he quietly walked twards the couch were he was lying down as he then sat down on the small table that was infront of it.
Mizu looked compleatly defenseless at that moment and all of his girlish features made him look verry atractive. He sat there looking at him for a while as he then finaly decided to wake him up.
" Oi! Mizu!, rise and shine! " he said as he placed one hand on his shoulder and gently shook him trying to wake him up. A few moments later he got the idea about takeing a picture of him sleeping with his celphone and teasing him later on, but that wasn´t possible now.  

xXsoraOo

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:46 pm
新ナイトメア - Le Nouvelle Cauchemar
Let Us Entertain You......

M i z u k i - Ai - Kamtiari
L e a d - V o c a l i s t

User Image

Not hearing the door open and missing the sound of the foot steps across the floor. He snuggled deeper into the side of the couch his black hair remained like a velvet blanket about his figure. He sighed as his dreams carried him pretty place were he floated about on stage like an angel and sang to crowds of people screaming his name. The spotlight shimmered on him and all was good in life till his lovely dream was stuck by a rather large earth quake causing screams of terror as his green eyes opened and peered at the person above him. Due to his blindness a small mumble of annoyance slipped from his lips as he batted the hands away and rolled onto his side once more, his back turned towards the boy beside him. He mumbled inaudible sentences in objection to the attempt to wake him up. He hated waking up, mornings and Mizuki were not friends. After a minute of snuggling into the couch and finally realizing that he was cold and was in need of some serious blanket coverage he hugged himself for a minute before he reached over to the coffee table and reached for his glasses.

Giving up based on his current position the boy sat up like a zombie. His hair was a mess of static, slowly seeping from the couch. Running his hands through it he looked up at his fellow band mate. His emerald eyes squinted as he looked up at him. Reaching up eventually he dragged the man's face down to his and rested his forehead against the man's. Once their eyes met he knew who it was. "Katsu get me my glasses please..." Mizuki mumbled as he released the man's face and flopped back over on the couch like a dead beat. He glanced towards the note book and reached out grabbing the book let that he had been working with. He ran his fingers over the words remembering it and how little sense it made. He waited till he was handed his glasses then he slipped them on.

Even with the glasses over his eyes, they still seemed to shine as he stood up and stretched cracking his back slightly. He looked up at Katsura and wrapped his arms around the man's middle and snuggled against him. Mizuki was a cuddle bear in the morning. He tended to cling to the closest thing to him, and he remained there till his blood pressure rose and he woke up a little more. Snuggling into the man his small pajama covered figure attached to the man as he mumbled about eating food and what they were doing for breakfast into the others stomach.

User Image

You can call me
--------------------- M I Z U

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was surprised that Ishi had come to life all of a sudden. Kai turned to Ishi and started trying to fend against him to put on the shirt.
In the end, Kai did manage it on, but only after straddling the drummer and forcing down his arms in an overly suggestive position.
Kai, of course, found this as a natural position to be in, and thought nothing mre of it.

((Apologies for the fail post...))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

xXsoraOo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:57 pm
-Katsura Daisuke-

User Image

Daisuke looked down at him and heard him mumble in annoyance while he pushed his hands away and turned around showing his back to him. " Oi Mizu! it's time to get up! " he stood up from the table as he continued to look at him.
He saw him sat up and a slight sigh escaped his lips while he then felt how the other pulled him down and rested his forhead against his. " hey! what are you doing!? " he said in a some what loud tone of voice, their eyes met for a few moments as he then heard him speak. " you could of just asked for them earlyer without pulling me down.." he said as he then looked around for Mizu's glasses. " here.." he handed them over once he found them and took a seat once again on the small table infront of the couch.
" why were you sleeping here? " he asked while he watched him stretch and heard a slight cracking sound as he then felt him wrappe his arms around him and snuggle against him. " N-nani?!" he was quite surprised since he wasn't quite expecting him to do that.
A slight sigh escaped his lips while he placed one hand on top of Mizu's head. " breakfast huh?... well.. what would you like to eat for breakfast then? " he asked as he slightly rustled his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:54 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

" you warned me? " he said a bit confused but he then remembered that he had heard the mans voice when he got out of the bathroom, but he didn't quite hear what the nad had said.
He turned around as he slightly rubbed the back of his head. " sorry but i didn't hear you.." his blush almost faded away but he still had a slight pink shade on his cheeks.
" eh? " his eyes slightly widend as he heard him say that as he then turned his sight twards the floor. " umm.. well... i.." he wasn't so sure about what he was going to tell him, he then heard the other start breathing heavy as he then turned his sight back to were they were as his blush slightly deepend as he watched the blond struggle on putting the shirt on the other and ended in a verry siggestive position.

♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

kh_sora_1708

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 pm
((It's the holidays, I think we are entitled to a couple of fail posts.))
Kawamura Ishi

Throughout the ordeal, Ishi had not opened his eyes, drifting somewhere between sleep and awareness.
It was still too warm, especially swaddled in the shirt, but Ishi was too exhausted to fight the weight that had settled over his hips. Unaware of the audience composed only of Kazuo, he gave a last squirm, trying to buck Kai off, before the fight seemed to drain out of him. It felt like an effort just to draw the heavy air in and out of his lungs.
With the last bit of fight, the brief second wind Ishi had gathered left him as well. This time, the sleep Ishi found was absolute, deep and dreamless.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:36 pm

User Image

So many questions, so early in the morning. He mumbled as a response. Ask him again later, when he was actually awake. He sighed as he gripped the man's shirt in his fingers again. He didn't feel like answering them so in the end he stayed quiet. Hearing the exclamation he glanced up at the man. He didn't know why he was so surprised, Mizuki did this all the time. He was a little princess and as far as he knew everyone knew he was a snuggle bear in the morning. He looked up towards Katsura and tilted his head slightly. Hearing the comment about he food he shrugged his shoulders and released the man. He moved towards the couch and sat down on the couch again. He let out a small sigh as he looked up towards the man once more.

"I want food." Mizuki said as he laid down on the couch once more and looked up the ceiling. Yawning he looked up at the bass player. He should of had a little crown placed on his head how he was laying on his couch. His leg was bent slightly and resting over the couch. His arm was bent slightly as he leaned back against the arm of the chair. He sighed as he closed his green eyes once more as he placed down the lyric book.

[( Sorry this blows bacon.. )]

User Image

You can call me

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

It took a large amount of restraint on Kai's part to not go any further with Ishi. He could never force that on someone, no matter how much he wanted to. Though he was a very assertive sort of person, taking advantage of someone while they were asleep and unaware was not on his list of acceptable actions.
Kai willed himself to get off of Ishi and managed to seat himself down on a couch by the window, leaving the chaise lounge open for Kazuo.
He poured himself a glass of champagne and then one for guitarist, offering it to him wordlessly, though with a very wide smirk. After all, Kai was still feeling quite flirtatious. He hadn't completely gotten his fix for the night.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 pm
-Katsura Daisuke-

User Image

He heard him mumble in response as he felt him gripe on his shirt and saw him look up at him, it was true that Mizu did that all the time but he still wasn't quite used to it yet. A slight sigh escaped his lips while he slightly patted the others head.
He watched him move towards the couch and sit down once again and heard him speak. " fine then I'll go buy some instant noodles so we can prepare them here... little prince " he slightly chuckled while he stood up and walked towards the exit.
When he was outside the building and put one hand down his pocket looking for his cigarettes, he pulled one out and placed it between his lips while he then looked for his lighter and pulled it out of his pocket lighting the end of the cigarette taking a quick pull.
He slightly sighed as he walked towards the nearest store to buy the instant noodles and luckily for him the store wasn't full so he bought the noodles quickly.
He was half way done with his cigarette and was now walking back with the noodles he had bought along with some sodas, they had almost everything they needed in the studio so there wasn't anything els that he needed to buy.
He walked inside the building and walked his way towards the recording room once again. " I'm back! " he placed the bags on the table he was sitting on earlier. " i hope you don't mind me smoking. " he said as took another pull on his cigarette while he looked down at him.  

xXsoraOo

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 am

User Image

Katsura always smelt good. He inhaled softly as he clung to the man's shirt tightly in his fingers. He pulled back a little as he looked up at the man but once he was seated he looked up at the man. Hearing the comment about the food he nodded his head slightly and scoffed when he heard the man call him a Prince. He stuck his tongue out at him as he laid down on the couch again and closed his eyes. He heard the door close and pushed himself up. He moved towards the bathroom and washed his face and put his contacts in. Running a brush through his hair he paused for a minute and looked down at his hands slightly. He washed his hands before he walked back into the studio area. He looked around for a minute as he took his seat once more on the couch and started braiding his hair.

When the door opened again Mizuki stood up and looked towards the man as he walked in. Seeing his cigarette he shook his head and grabbed the noodles and stole his Cigarette. Placing it to his lips he inhaled slightly and exhaled. He walked into the small kitchen area and added water to the noddles. Placing them in the microwave and he pushed himself up on the counter. Looking towards Katsura he pulled the cigarette from his lips and exhaled once more. Looking down at floor he listened to the microwave spin around and glanced towards his bassist. He smirked sweetly and turned on the coffee maker and added coffee beans. He placed the cigarette to his lips again, "What Coffee hun?" he asked as he tilted his head slightly pulling his braid over his shoulder.

Slipping off the counter once the microwave beeped his shirt slipping up showing off his thin thighs before he landed on his socked feet. Slipping slightly as he fell and landed on his knees with a small thud. He winced pushing himself up as he looked towards the Microwave. Pushing himself up he dropped the cigarette into the skin and grabbed his noddles out. Moving towards the couch once more he placed his noddles down. Moving towards his bassist he leaned up and kissed the corner of his lips and smirked, "Thanks Katsu." he said before mumbling a small prayer and chowed into his noddles.

User Image

You can call me

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games