Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am
Huoriel nodded. She was excited and scared all at once, but Inei held her together so she didn't show it. She smiled at him, reaching for his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm
Inei felt her hand brush against his in the darkness of the cave, and he smiled at her, letting her take his hand. He squeezed it softly, staying quiet, before leaning down and kissing her hand. "Ready?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 pm
[[lol we already got food *points back to the page before*]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm
[Whoops. Give me a second xP
Edit: k, I'm an idiot xD I edited.]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm
[[Lol it happens biggrin ]]

"As ready as I'll ever be,"Huoriel responded quietly as she got back to her feet. She gave the hand she still held a tug as she waited for him to join her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 pm
Inei followed her up. "Tell me right away if it starts to hurt too much. I would never want to hurt you, Huoriel." he said softly, before stepping slowly toward the entrance to the cave, keeping a tight hold on her hand.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm
Huoriel was doing fine up to the entrance then she found herself recoiling back into the slight darkness. She let out a long sigh then found herself smiling then laughing a bit. She was surprised she even made it that far. It felt like a slight victory.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm
Inei felt her recoil back into the darkness, and took a step back to join her. They were very close to the entrance, though it was still a couple feet away, about 4 to 5 feet.
"Close." Inei said, smiling brightly at her. He looked over, at the pale light that was on her face. He could make out her eyes, but still not the colour. He wanted desperately to look into them, get lost in the eyes he knew would be beautiful.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Huoriel reached up to wipe a few tears that had escaped from her mini laugh, smiling back at Inei. "Well it was a good try," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Inei smiled back. "It was." he admitted. He looked outside again. "Can you see anything?" he asked, wondering if the colours were a little washed out or not for her.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm
Huoriel blinked a few times. "Still a bit fuzzy, but the detail is a little better," she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm
"Well? Can you see the forest, and the sky?" Inei asked, smiling. He couldn't wait for nightfall, when he could take her outside to see the world.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Huoriel replied just with a simple nod. She could see the green of the forest and the blue of the sky. She let out another soft sigh as she sat herself down against the cave wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Inei sat down next to her, putting an arm around her waist. "Would you liked to rest a little, so that we can spend more time outside at night?" he asked softly, looking over at her.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:35 pm
Huoriel nodded, curling into his side. She did feel a bit drowsy and now it was her turn to nap. She allowed her eyes to close.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff