Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 am
Aunt Slappy
Zombilious
Aunt Slappy
[[Pstttt I am back from my hiatus. << Good news happened!]]

User Image

That's awesome! One thing is don't forget to post in your house color, any shade of orange and bold black work wink glad everything is good and your back!

User Image
[[Heh I haven't forgotten but go to the questions forum on why. It will make you laugh a little]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:50 pm
Zombilious
Aunt Slappy
Zombilious
Aunt Slappy
[[Pstttt I am back from my hiatus. << Good news happened!]]

User Image

That's awesome! One thing is don't forget to post in your house color, any shade of orange and bold black work wink glad everything is good and your back!

User Image
[[Heh I haven't forgotten but go to the questions forum on why. It will make you laugh a little]]

User Image
oh i saw why smile , how have you been? Amelia asks as she takes a seat in her favorite arm chair
User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am
Calliope, still in costume, stumbles into the common room clutching some strange looking tickets in her hand.

"Hey guys! It's not too late to go get yourself a raffle ticket or two over at our Fright Week event! Come on Hufflepuffs! Let's lead the school(guild) with our awesome participation and enthusiasm!!!! cat_xd "

Calliope turns right around and stumbles back out of the common room, mumbling something about smoking out active members from their hiding places.
((welcome back Zombilious!))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Pssst.... Look at this from Pottermore behind the scenes...
User Image

oh, and this one too!

User Image

I got them at the Pottermore Insider. Thought I'd share. Are you guys as excited as me?!?!?

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 am
vivacious_red

kind of upset i was doing awesome.y in pottermore and now it is unavailable, has me in tears at the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 pm
Aunt Slappy
vivacious_red

kind of upset i was doing awesome.y in pottermore and now it is unavailable, has me in tears at the moment

Aw, I'm sorry Amelia, I never got on it in the first place, so now I have to wait even LONGER haha. emotion_facepalm
((P.S. Go you! For stirring up conversations with the house elves! xd You give me optimism girl, lets just keep it up!!!))

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 pm
vivacious_red

Aw, I'm sorry Amelia, I never got on it in the first place, so now I have to wait even LONGER haha. emotion_facepalm
((P.S. Go you! For stirring up conversations with the house elves! xd You give me optimism girl, lets just keep it up!!!))

Hehe Thanks, maybe you should come by and join the conversation wink wink ahahaha, omg i am sorry you haven't joined i must keep my mouth shut until further a dew.....or until i am further notice lol, anyways yeah i am just try to give some flavor to the place keep the engines turning even if it is slowly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 am
User Image

Hey guys anything new?

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 am
Congratulations on winning the first raffle, Calliope! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm
Thanks Jitterbug! And Congratulations to Amelia for winning the next days raffle!!!

P.S.
Congratulations Amelia for the Hogwarts Monthly Editor Job as well!!!! xd I'm sure us totally awesome Hufflepuffs are just itching to support you by becoming one of your journalists!! I know I am!
^Shameless Propaganda?!?!? emotion_jawdrop NEVER!

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

OMG! Your so Amazing Calliope! ninja
Anything new with anyone?????

But guys if you are interested to become a journalist or simply have ideas, you can post in the editor's office or send the Monthlyeditor a PM or PM me which ever works is cool, but best to post in the forum located here Thanks for the support!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 am
Oh wow, congrats to Amelia on both counts then! 3nodding  

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:52 pm

All of you should know that Calliope was recently added to the Mod Squad. wink
(And that she's AWESOME)

But then again all of you are awesome. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 am
Dawww Shucks, Amber... redface Thank you!

And of course all of us are totally awesome! We're HUFFLEPUFF! I'm pretty sure that's one of the characteristics of our house... *Pulls out imaginary Hogwarts Rulebook, flips to "H' for "Hufflepuff" and reads the words...*
"'Traits include: honesty, loyalty, fairness' and wait--" *Pulls out magnifying glass to reveal that what looks like a divider separating "Hufflepuff" from "Humdinger, Blibbering" is actually words in tiny font.*
"Yep! 'Students belonging to this house are Totally Awesome Individuals.' See, just what I thought, it's a fact!"
*Snaps book shut definitively with a nod.*

vivacious_red

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 am
::nods in agreement:: We are Totally Awesome, and Very Good Finders!! ^_^

Also, congrats Calliope on becoming mod and winning the 4th raffle!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games