Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:08 pm
"That sure is nice... to gather with people with the same likings and interests and do things together...."
There was noise inside.
"I think better go in... your mother... I think needs help..."
The noise was that of some kitchen ware falling from where they were  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm
"uh-oh. I think Primu puts the pots to high for her to get." shinji said as he got up and went to hel her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 pm
Zylver followed in.
"Are you hurt.... ma'am...? Any injury?" He helped Shinji's mother to sit.

"No dear, I'm fine, I'm fine... it was only that it took me off guard... My older daughters mania of putting pots piled one on top of the other... and sometimes a smaller one is hidden underneath, and when you take the big one, the other falls..... Don't worry... it was more the noise that anything else..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm
(sorry><)

"Thats good. Primula has to get out of that habit." He said as he smiled.
"Somebody call me?" She asked as she and Lala waled through the door.
"Hey, Primu, Lala." Shinji said as he smiled  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:14 pm
((I'll write your mother in Orange ok?))

"No dear, we were only speaking of that bad habit of yours of perching the pots so high I cannot reach them...."

Zylver smiled at the ironic comment of the woman. Then, he bowed his head to the two young women that entered the kitchen.
He was feeling kind of nervous. Now he really understood what it was to have so many female eyes on you.... they.... they escrutinized you....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:25 pm
"Oops.." Primula said as she scratched the back of her head. "Sorry mom.."
"Need to work on it Primu." Lala said as she smiled then looked at Zylver and tilted her head as did Primula when she saw him. "Who's this?" The both said unison as they looked him up and down.
"Oh! This is Zylver. He's staying with us for a little while to learn our language." Shinji said quickly as he smiled.

(KK finding pics for them now^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm
Zylver smiled again, raising his hand shyly on a salute.
"Pleased meeting you...." he said still with the pots he had picked from the ground in his hands.
He could feel their eyes examining him: hair, skin, height, build.... like if they were conducting a test on him. Young women were always so scary that way....
He felt a sweatdrow sliding from the back of his head down his neck and back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm
Shi9nji looked at Zylver and smiled softly as he took his arm then looked at his sisters. "Well, I'm going to teach him more english now. Bye!" He said as he walked to his room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm
Zylver was really glad at the fast reaction of the boy.
When they entered Shinji's room, Zylver sat on the ground and pushed back his hair, wiping the sweat in his forehead in the same move.
"T-thanks.... I think... I was... examinded?... examidned...? watever.... that..."
He shivered and then said.
"Woman are scary.... somtimes"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:02 pm
"Sorry about that." Shinji said as he sat by Zylver and smiled. "They don't mean to, its just your new to them is all. They will get used to you."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 pm
"I.. hope so..."
He was feeling now quite better. He had never been a guy of crowds... he had always enjoyed his time alone or with few friends.

They spent quite a long time with the teaching. This time Shinji introduced a little bit of writing. They had spent so long in there that someone went up and knocked on the door to call their attention.
It was one of Shinji's older sisters and one of the small ones, both carrying a tray with food. They -Shinji and him- had missed the meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm
"We brought you food." Primula said as Lily carried a small plate of bread while her sister held the drinks and chicken to eat with it. "Here you go Shin." Lily said as she gave him the bed.
"Thanks Lily." Shinji said as he ruffled her hair lightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm
"Thanks a lot... I.. it was my fault ..... we.." he paused to think well the sentence "we were really into it, and... time fly"
He looked at Shinji's sisters and he could see they all looked a lot like each other. They were a beautiful family, in the looks and in the heart.
He smiled at the two girls, trying to be less tense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm
"No problem." Primula said as she put the food on the desk then picked up Lily. "We'll see you later."
Lily waved rapidly as she looked at the two. "Bye Shin. Bye Zy..Zy..Zylber!" She said, saying it wrong but she was only six after all.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games