Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm
"I go where you go," Haru replied simply. "We are partners after all."
Without thinking about it he took her hand and nodded to Chris. "We'll catch up later."With that he started moving to the building with big, quick steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Chris was going to call after them, but thought better of it. He did have work he needed to do.

She needed to take a few strides to match his stride.
"Particular reason why you're dragging me?" She asked with a slightly playful tone. "That eager to hear me get scolded?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 pm
"Oh yes, it brings me much enjoyment,"Haru said, sacarastically. He stuck his tongue at her in a childish manner. "You're going to get in trouble, you're going to get in trouble!" he chanted also in a childlike manner. This made him laugh before he aplogized to her.
"Sorry, I was getting into my roll," he said, playfully. "But no, we're both going to get scolded for not completing our mission. So we're both getting in trouble!" He smiled. "What joy that'll be!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:46 am
She could only laugh and roll her eyes at his childish behavior.
"Don't be so sure. After all, I'm the one that passed out. If it wouldn't have been for me, we would have completed the mission. I know that."
She paused for a moment.
"By the way, I'm sorry about Chris."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 am
Haru raised an eyebrow at her. "What about Chris?" he shook his head. "Sorry about what I mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm
"He's a bit out there and a handful. It wouldn't surprise me if he were to start coming around more often. He means well." She smiled slightly. "I...I think he wants to be there for me more now. He's seen me go through more than I hope you ever have to see. He may be a bit childish, but he knows how to take responsibility." She explained. "I didn't expect him to come and make a scene earlier."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 pm
Haru stopped mid stride before spinning her towards him. One arm held her up so she was more up to his level and the other hand held her face. He knew he was going to get slapped, but he just smiled.
"Don't worry about it, it wasn't such a big deal," he said softly, looking into her eyes. "He actually brought me much entertainment."
He chuckled before moving his face closer to hers so that they were nose to nose.
"And I thank you for your concern," he said, setting her down gently. He moved away from her now, smiling as he did. "But you needn't worry about me. I'll be there for you if it ever comes to that. I'm also glad that Chris is here to help me take care of my new partner." He laughed as he turned to continue their route to the directors office.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 pm
She smacked his arm when she met his pace again.
"Do you ever stop to think about personal space?" She asked. "And trust me, since Alex...isn't here, Chris will probably take on more of the serious role...at least when he has to."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:52 pm
"What is this personal space you speak of?" Haru questioned making an "O" with his mouth afterwards. He rubbed his arm as his face relaxed again.
"Good to know Miss Asho!" Haru smiled as he winked at her. He smacked his hand to his face. He needed to get back into his serious state their wasn't time to be dorking it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm
She rolled her eyes and stopped at the director's office. She took a deep breath before knocking.
"Come in." he called.
She took another deep breath before entering.
"Ah, Rena. Care to explain the report I got from your partner this morning?"
She stiffened slightly and her face grew serious. It was like at the hotel before Chris came. She was reverting to her old self.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm
Haru stood by her side, grasping her hand though he knew damn well she wouldn't be completly happy with it. Even knowing this Haru still wanted her to know he was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 pm
She gripped his a little without really thinking about it.
"Sir, I'm very sorry about my failure. I promise it won't happen again."
"Rena, you need to look after your health too. Honestly! What would Alex say if he knew about this?"
She gripped Haru's hand tightly while her other hand squeezed into a fist. Her brother was always a touchy subject.
"An order is an order." she whispered. "The mission was a failure. i promise i won't let it happen again."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Haru squeezed her hand back looking from her to the director.
"It won't happen again," he repeated without thinking about it. He gave Rena's hand another gentle squeeze to let her know he was still there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm
The director looked back and forth between them for a while. Finally, he sighed and leaned back in his chair.
"Alright. Just don't let it happen again. You're dismissed." He said at last.
Rena nodded and left, pulling Haru along.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Haru followed her in silence not wanting to disturb her to much. Still hand in hand he was now standing beside her. If she started to tear up he would let her cry as Chris instructed, but one of the things he wasn't going to do was bug her when she really didn't want to be bugged. Instead, he is just going to allow her to brood for a bit, but be there for her at the same time.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games