Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm
cleaning my spilled cookie batter, oh slappy is sad but glad i can make a new one  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 am
All those who want to get sorted this time around, you will have until March 23 to get your 30 posts!

IceeWitch

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 am
((Can I rp as my house elf and student? I feel bad just leaving him there.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm
Belle turned away from the popping bacon she was preparing and looked at the cookies. "Belle does not know..." she said, confused. What good house elf would leave perfectly good cookies just sitting out like that? she asked herself. Surely no house elf would do such a thing! The cookies really were beautiful. They were just out of the oven, all warm and golden brown, with delicious milk chocolate chips still melting, just waiting for someone to come and savor them...  

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm
User ImageIzzy went over to where the other elves were just staring at his cookies. He looked at them and than said enthusiastically "Is for you! Is for all elves!" Izzy was particularly proud of his cookies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm
User ImageIzzy went over to where the other elves were just staring at his cookies. He looked at them and than said enthusiastically "Is for you! Is for all elves!" Izzy was particularly proud of his cookies.

Sorry you're a student! No more house-elf RPing. You can RP with the house-elves once the Express comes back. For now, the Pear is closed to all except elves.

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm
((Awww, sadness. I must leave my elf in a lurch. Ah well, have fun in the kitchens everyone and make sure you deliver those awesome cakes we made! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 am
User ImageMoxy blinked in surprise before glancing to Belle. "Cookies...for us?" A smile slowly broadened over her features and she clapped loudly. "Moxy has never had cookies before!" She took up both cookies, careful not to pinch the middles and handed one to her friend. "They is smelling wonderful, aren't they?" she asked before stuffing hers into her mouth and making small sounds of contentment.  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:03 am
((Can we stay elves and skip the sorting or put it off till next time?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm
Cassadee stepped through the doors of the Hogwarts kitchen for the first time. It was amazing, and nothign like she had ever seen. Being a house-elf (and hoping to be a student), she was anxious to stay there. Suddenly, there was a smell in the air. Cookies, perhaps? She walked over to an elf in purple and asked, "Are those cookies I smell??"  

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm
Belle took her cookie without saying a word, her eyes huge. "Belle has never had a cookie either," she said, tentatively. Bringing the cookie up to her face she inhaled it's intoxicating scent. "Mmm." She took a tiny nibble. "MMM!" Belle devoured the whole cookie as slowly as she could, savoring each bite. "Belle likes cookies!" she said happily, grinning at Moxy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Cassadee looked at the girl quite strangely. "You've never had a cookie before?" she said. Were these elves runaways or something? She had been a servant to a lovely family, but she felt that she had a higher place. Hogwarts.  

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Noninimicus
((Can we stay elves and skip the sorting or put it off till next time?))

Yes! Sorting is your choice!

There's also a mid-term sorting if you change your mind. Either way, I'd be pleased to have someone familiar in the Kitchens!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm
User ImageMoxy blushed as Cassadee spoke, glancing to Belle. She'd never been terribly social, but Hogwarts already seemed to be changing that. "Moxy does not know about Belle, but Moxy was not allowed to eat sweet things in her old home." she said, scooting closer to her friend, not quite sure what to make of the newcomer.  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 pm
Cassadee nodded in realization. A lot of elves were refused any kind of sweets, due to their natural ability to completely lose it with sugar overload. But, Cassadee always had some sense of self-control. "Well, then I hope you enjoy them. Hi Moxy, I'm Cassadee." The small elf girl held out her little purple hand.

((Cassadee as an elf))

User Image

Please do not type in house colors. Feel free to use indigo or purple.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games