Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Mikage smiled, "Alright" he said as he sat at the table watching the two, thought blinking when Orin said he was being taught how to cook. "Really? That's great!" he said happily as he watched the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Orin blushed when Mikage said it was great that he was learning how to cook. "Someone had to learn, dad isn't always great at it." Orin said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 pm
Mikage could help but laugh at that, "That's true, when pa couldn't cook something well mom would always come...but she won't come..." Mikage said suddenly feeling homesick and missing his parents. But that was to be expected, all well he can't really do anything about it now that he is already here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm
"Remember the time dad set the kitchen on fire and your mom blasted him with the fire extinguisher?" Orin laughed trying to distract Mikage from his home sickness. Orin's father flushed in embarrassment.

"I'll have you know I no longer need a fire extinguisher in the house." he protested.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 am
Mikage tried to remember but he didn't, "I don't...I was sick when that happened. But I do remember you coming over over and telling me about." he said wishing he had seen it, and wasn't stuck in bed with the flue.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 pm
Orin frowned softly hearing Mikage say he didn't remember, but when the other mentioned he had been sick Orin nodded. It was just like that time Orin thought, Mikage wouldn't remember because he couldn't.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 am
BUMP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 am
ACK! I forgot all about this! I'm so sorry, I'll post later today when I'm free. Promise crying  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Mikage looked at Orin and smiled, "Hey, its not that big of a deal Ori-chan. Everyone was making a big commotion of it. Anyways, I'm sure something just as will happen soon enough." he said smiling, ruffling the others hair in the process.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 am
Orin looked up as Mikage spoke telling him it wasn't a big deal. He gave a soft smile when Mikage told him something similar was bound to happen and ruffled his hair. He still had the guilty feeling in his chest knowing that he was hiding something else from his friend and while he could tell him now he was afraid the other would be angry with him. After all Orin was sure that Mikage would be angry that he had once before known about Orin and being half fairy before he had been forced to forget. Orin's father saw his son's conflict and gave a soft smile he knew this was one of the times he would need to push his son to say something.

"Orin why don't you tell Mikage." he suggested softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 am
He stared out the window as he waited for dinner to be done. The smells wafted around him and his stomach growled. He looked back towards Pa, "Wh-" he started but managed to catch a bit of what Pa told Orin. "What about me?" he asked curiously looking at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm
"Orin feels like he has something you should know but hes afraid you'll be angry." Orin's father said softly looking to his son. Orin looked quite surprised at his father then looked to Mikage a bit guiltily.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm
Mikage looked at Orin then at Pa then shook his head. "Why would I be angry?" he asked. Actually as far as he could remember he never been angry at Orin before. Almost as if he couldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 pm
"I don't know why you would be angry I just know thats how Orin feels." Orin's father explained gaining a hopeless look from his son. Orin was by now wringing his hands together looking a bit frightened.

"Mi-kun...." Orin spoke softly as if hoping to lessen the blow by being a bit more soft with his friend. "You know how I told you about me and what I am?" Orin continued just as softly. "Its...itsnotthefirsttimeyou'veknown." Orin said quickly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:29 pm
Mikage looked at Pa then at Orin when he spoke, managing to catch what he said. It seemed to be a habit of his if he was worried or frustrated, he spoke quickly. "What do you mean not the first time?" he asked confusion showing clearly on his face.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games