Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Hogwarts Monthly! May Issue 2015 [OPEN READ ME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for the new issue !?
  Yes!!
  I didn't know we had a paper.
  Can I please be a writer !?
View Results

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image

Issue Number: 3.9
EDITOR: Aunt Slappy

Table of Contents:
1. Cover Page/ToB
2. Birthdays
3. Breaking News !
4. Safe Haven
5. The Battlefield
6. Muggle Experiment
7. Who's getting a Makeover
8. Summer Term
9. Massive Sorting
10. Witch Weekly (entertainment)
11. Be active
12. Note from the Editor
13. Thanks to HM Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 pm

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

◘ Birthdays ◘

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here we go, if your birthday is in June and is not listed here please post it in this thread. Make sure the guild knows of any name changes by posting them in the Student Message Board!

From you Fellow members of the Guild we would like to wish you a happy birthday!
*<(=D)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JUNE Birthdays!

2- Tohru_luvs_catz (1993)
23 – The Queen Lana (1993)
24 – Lyra Elizabeth (1991)
29 - Oshenukhar

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm

User Image

HELLO MY DEAREST READERS !
It has finally become time for me to reveal ! The Story that is sweeping the nation ! Hogwarts has become........(open spoiler)

Yes You heard me correctly ! Flooded ! With a castle underwater, many began to grow suspicion of how this could have happened, but apparently there is a small simple story behind all of this and all the staff members know ! So why haven't people gotten punished ? Well, maybe it's in my nature to point fingers but the Headmaster seemed very calm about the whole dilemma... here is what he had to say...
User Image

"It was all a big accident really, none of us, saw it coming of course maybe James, but even he was surprised about the whole ordeal, thank goodness none of my students and house elves were in the castle that would have been a disaster, I would have received howlers form every parent ! sweatdrop "

I wasn't able to get a word with any of the Heads of Houses, However i was able to use my secret journalistic techniques to find the entire story! To get the entire effect let's go back a year...to a memory i stol-- I mean received from someone ninja

Quote:
Let's go back a year in the past:
Last Year every member left to the Quidditch World Cup, the castle was in such a mess in a matter of days, A few of the Heads of Houses and myslef became aware of this situation, and came back to clean the castle up before the Fall term, but then an unexpected series of events kept occuring at the castle...
Before becoming Head of Slyhterin James Telemar was the "best" prankster Hogwarts had ever seen ! Even at the level of George and Fred. But in becoming the Head of Slytherin, James asked me and other Heads to help him remove many pranks he had placed throughout the castle. After believing we had removed all of his pranks, we then continued our summer cleaning of the castle. As I was cleaning a mess Moaning Myrtle was making, I decided to clean out the rest of the restrooms in the castle, in the process I started noticing something wrong with the pipes....so called James and Adonis over to come check what it was, but when James realized what I was talking about it was TOO LATE ! The mother of all pranks had just been activated, and within minutes the castle was filled with water ! And all three of US! Were submerged underwater ! After apparating out a few of the Heads of Houses and Headmaster tried to empty the water, but it just kept refilling back up, after a few months we, the staff decided to keep the following school year as optional attendance, but with this decision the parts of the castle that were cleaned up, were scarce with students, and the few students that stayed gave great assistance to the staff cleaning up, they gave them hope the castle will be what it once was. Adonis realized the castle needed a few more hands, and off we went on a voyage trying to find the rest of his staff. During this trip things could not have gone worse at Hogwarts, Mermaids from the lake overpowered Fellow heads and myself and took over the castle.

Well there you have it ! The story behind the mess we are all asked to clean up ! Now i am not one to dirty my clothes, but this is a task even I am willing to help with, and as a piece to this endeavor I have decided to dedicate this monthly issue to The Summer Splash Event Happening right now ! Don't be lazy and check it out !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 pm

◘ Safe Haven ◘

In the Midst of Everything that has been going on in the castle, Adonis was able to find a Safe Haven, on the grounds surrounding the castle, and here the Headmaster and Heads of Houses Have set up a campgrounds so everyone can takes classes, participate in the event, and sleep under the stars in a mass tent where everyone can sleep without the boundaries of common rooms, Without further ado welcome to The Campgrounds

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 pm

◘ The Battlefield ◘

Hello, Hello, Hello Everyone ! SO I Heard from James Telemar, That the scene of the main action is in Underwater Castle Or as some have grown to call it ! "The Battlefield" and on these battle grounds, you can make a name for yourself, injure yourself (great story for me wink ) And Help the overall good of your castle, So show your loyalty and defend this castle.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm

◘ Who's Getting a Makeover ? ◘

Besides Undercover Journalism, Fashion is my second passion ! And when i heard There is going to be not one but two makeovers ! I had to cover this story, Be sure to lend a hand and be a part of Erik and Madame Willow new do !! At Project Runway [HPGOG NPC EDITION]

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:27 pm

◘ Muggle Experiment ◘

While everyone was away apparently they took the liberty to live a "Muggle life" In this process an amazing discovery was made ! Something called the postal service ! For some owls are preferred but this is an ingenious method of distributing mail....CHeck out what the Muggle Postal Service is and see what muggles deal with everyday !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm

◘ SUMMER TERM ◘

During this time that everyone is defending the castle, to add a little more comfort like nothing has changed, Some staff members have decided to have a class ! There are two classes Astronomy Class

AND Charms Class Try your best to not get behind 4laugh

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

◘ Sorting ? ◘

ATTENTION ALL HOUSE ELVES, Massive Sorting is soon to begin within the weeks of the event! If you haven't make 30+ Posts yet you still have plenty of time to do so ! Also lists with your post counts are currently in progress everyone with poor attendance you will receive an email from your Mods, <- THIS applies to everyone.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm

◘ Witch Weekly◘

Disclaimer: None of these photos belong to me, But thank you to those who made them for our enjoyment.

Image One:

Image Two:

Image Three:

Image Four:
User Image

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

◘ BE ACTIVE ◘

User Image
Maybe Mermaids are friendly ? Either way wouldn't you like to find out? Take this chance for a spin! BE ACTIVE !!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:39 pm

◘ Note From Editor ◘

Hello Everyone this monthly, has been a lot of work ! And doing it on my own is super exhausting, so unless i get more writers i am not going to be doing July's issue as fast as I did this one, also it IS only the beginning of June so maybe i can fit it in, unfortunately I do have a lot of other things on my plate.. But in other news we Mods and the Headmaster that put the event together hope you enjoy yourselves and thanks for not giving up on us or the guild, be active, have fun! And PM if you have any questions !

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

HogwartsMonthlyEditor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:40 pm

◘ Thanks to our HM Staff ◘

User Image
Aunt Slappy

If you would like to join our staff post in the Editors Office

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]