Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 50!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 am
Need to avenge Eileen! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 am
Mwahahaha!!!!!
*takes lipstick from pocket & proceeds to write on all glass & mirror surfaces of the tea shop* Hm, I think I'll write "Hooligans rule!" and "Don't mess with the Most Wanted!" *writes various phrases* There! xd *slides out & goes back to MW*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 am
C'mon, big money, big money!  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am
*peeks in to check her handiwork & grins* LOL! maybe I can get another prank in before anyone else notices!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:44 am
twisted  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 am
ninja  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 50!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 am
gonk C'mon RN, work with me here!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 am
LOL, now that's more like it!
*takes whoopee cushions and places one under each chair cushion throughout the tea shop* LOL, this will be funny! *slips back out to MW*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am
katana68
Mwahahaha!!!!!
*takes lipstick from pocket & proceeds to write on all glass & mirror surfaces of the tea shop* Hm, I think I'll write "Hooligans rule!" and "Don't mess with the Most Wanted!" *writes various phrases* There! xd *slides out & goes back to MW*

*In search of some fresh coffee, Dougherty walks over to the Pad. As he enters, something unusual on the mirror catches in the corner of his eye* Dang it all! They've been at it again! *checks the time on his watch* ...

Katana! You have been busted! I hereby charge you with malicious intent to deface property! Your fine will be to throw a Randum Number between 1 and 10 to determine your fate ...  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am
stressed Dougherty!!!!! You just couldn't wait FIVE more minutes, could ya? *mutters under breath about how cops always show up where they're not needed.....*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 am
Pfft, a three! OK, let me come up with an apology then.......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 am
*clears throat* Attention patrons of Lily's Pad. I find that I must apologize for my errant ways of late. My evil misdeeds have destroyed this *choke* fine establishment time & time again. For this....I am truly sorry..... sweatdrop Please find it in your heart to forgive me and my evil ways. *runs out before she gags on the fact that she had to APOLOGIZE for her wonderful pranks*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:29 am
((got your booty, Dougherty!!!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am
katana68
LOL, now that's more like it!
*takes whoopee cushions and places one under each chair cushion throughout the tea shop* LOL, this will be funny! *slips back out to MW*

*goes to sit down on a chair and an obnoxious sound echos throughout the room .... Phhhffftttt!* Oh man! That was just nasty! I swear it wasn't me! redface *stands up and lifts up the cushion from the chair to find a whoopee cushion and a little snicker escapes under his breath* Heh ...

Katana!!! evil Already a second charge!!! You must do yet another RN for your sentencing!!! evil  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games