Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Clapping her hands together happily, the redhead smiled, and stated, "Mama loves her some toast in the morning. Got bread? .. and a toaster?" She looked to Lily. She would know, definitely.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:07 pm
"Toast...?" Lily spoke. "Uh, sure." She concluded, and disappeared into the kitchen.

"I haven't had toast in awhile. Usually mother and father have Lily make... rather gourmet breakfast foods."

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!
TOAST IS BEAAAAAST.
"Well... I eat cooked bread! I am so beastly." Charity said with a smile, and followed Lily into the kitchen. Who hasn't had toast?

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 pm
//OOC: I LYK CHEERIOS BETTAR//

"Oh, hey," Lily said absentmindedly, getting bread out of the bread box.

//OOC: I don't feel like BBC coding. HORF HORF b***h. ;o//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 pm
Eosy followed in silence and sat next to Charity. Their characters were so different and yet he would give his live to save her without hesitation.

Rain smiled at Charity's enthusiast. He walked in the kitchen behind Lily. "Can I help you with anything?" he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Lily rose an eyebrow, her face reading, what the ******** do you want?. "Nah, I'm good. It's just toast." She said, and returned to what she was doing.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 am
User Image
!!Charity!!
CHEERIOS AND TOASTIES FTFW.
Charity nodded at her protector as he sat next to her. She smiled and pet his head for a moment, then quickly took her hand away to run it through her hair. Her eyes wandered around lazily, looking at everyone briefly. Her stomach growled, waiting for toasties.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Kira's stomach growled, and she had a sudden craving for toast. "Can I also have toast?" She asked Lilly.  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm
"Yeah," Lily said nonchalantly, waiting for the bread to get done.

Alicia sat patiently. She felt a little awkward. Having so many people over at once was... new.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 pm
User Image
''Yuuki slowly paced towards the unfamiliar figures whom voices seemed to echo in her mind. Her sapphire eyes immediately lit up as thoughts rummaged through her mind. She advanced forward towards the figures who stood in front, only to emerge in a place she hadn't been before. After a second or two Yuuki simply smiled and decided it best to introduce herself but after taking a single step she found her clumsiness
to enact, her foot had latched onto a part of the soft carpet causing her to lose her balance within a split second and fall towards the ground.``

'' Woah!...''

''She remained still, collected also as her mind tried to register
what had just happened. Her warm filled eyes moved slowly to the side, suddenly a warm flush of emotions swept through her body causing her cheeks to deepen with a tinge of crimson. Embarrassed by her clumsy entrance she quickly pulled herself away and brushed her pale skinned hands down her body in order to straighten out her dress.''

'' Uh..I'm very sorry for my clumsy entrance! I apologise. ''

A small smile formed across her pale lips as she slowly bowed in order to show respect.

'' My name is Yuuki.
It's a pleasure to meet you all. ''

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 pm
//OOC: You can't do that. We're in somebody's house.//  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 pm
((OOC: I'm confused. What exactly is wrong about it anyway? I think it's fine))  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:46 pm
//OOC: It's not fine. We're at Alicia's house. In a real story, you can't have a character randomly appear in somebody's home. Especially if you don't know them. Since we're at Alicia's house, you have to get "clearance" from Alicia (me) or Rain (Zulma) to enter. Randomly entering a house is dumb, trespassing, and annoying to those who know what's going on.//  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm
(( OOC: You have a point. Randomly appearing in somebody's house is... just plain strange. I really didn't think about that. Thank you for explaing it to me.))  

supersailorpeach

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm
((OOC: Sorry, just curious.
I already made my profile. Do I just start right now..? >///< *Confuzzled*))  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games